Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

So Who Replaces Piquet?

Alonso always do that too.

Alonso is double champ...he can blame anyone... :) jejeje

Confirmed today, Piquet out. His list of excuses is quite long.

I can believe most of the stuff there, with regards Flavio and Renault. Still doesn't account for his performances though. At least Piquet fulfilled one aspect of being a racing driver: he blames everyone but himself.

:flashingbanana::flashingbanana::flashingbanana::flashingbanana::flashingbanana::flashingbanana:

I know! David Coulthard! I'm sure he'll want to get back behind the wheel of an F1 car, well, loads of old F1 drivers are lining up to have another go!

DC, nah. JV, nah. Romain Grosjean has been confirmed to replace Piquet & if Grosjean is a pile of maure, they also have Lucas di Grassi on standby!

Now that MS is back it would be great to see JV in a Renault just for the show. I doubt it would ever happen, but man would the press coverage be unreal!!!!!! It wasn`t exactly like JV was embarrsing himself on the track. Renault was there fo rhim before, and as far as I know he never got on the bad side of Renault while he was there. BMW were certainly doing better with him then they they are now!!!!!!! HE is three years younger then MS, and has continued to race. Wasn`t it last year he placed third in Le Mans with the Peugeot. SO never say never. Who would have have ever thought MS would come back.

Grosejan will just keep the seat warm for Kubica. I so want the Alonso Ferrari deal to fail!

As for Piquet...well...I hope he can sing.

Grosejan will just keep the seat warm for Kubica. I so want the Alonso Ferrari deal to fail!

He has already started singing songs about Flavio and does sound a bit like Eminem or what ever that guy is called. Funny thing is that he sounds exactly as I predicted. I do belive somethings he says, but not everything. Common, David was treated like a Sh#t in Mclaren (cos he really was :P ...how easily I can get away with it because of Ykicks absence). But well. I am sure he will be back in F1.

Danny boy's health is safe for now. :P

Now that MS is back it would be great to see JV in a Renault just for the show.

It's easier just to watch a lion eating a gazelle.

I feel a Piquet/Villeneuve duet blues album coming on.

Piquet would do well under Frank Williams I think.

Just my two cents worth.

Two cents that you don't have to agree with :P

It's easier just to watch a lion eating a gazelle.

I feel a Piquet/Villeneuve duet blues album coming on.

I lion gumming a gazelle you mean.