Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Schumi Back In The Saddle Again

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez, Im tired of these noobs that never check if we are already have a thread about something before starting a new one.

And look at his av! Mocking both rifles and pussies. Must be a gay pacifist.

Geez, Im tired of these noobs that never check if we are already have a thread about something before starting a new one.

And look at his av! Mocking both rifles and pussies. Must be one of those gay pacifists.

Great news... watch out. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he would grab a couple of races before the end of the season.

Never thought i would write this but i'm really happy to have MS back

And look at his av! Mocking both rifles and pussies. Must be one of those gay pacifists.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! and this from the noob that dbl posts.

Now drop and give me twenty you maggot!!!!

OOOPS I DUNNO Y IT APPEARS TWICE LOLZ

I'm reporting you.

Lock an load you puke, I'm going to blast your arse!!!!!!

I'm reporting you.

Lock an load you puke, I'm going to blast your arse!!!!!!

:lol:

Glad to have you back old cowboy!

Perhaps this is good news for Jenson. If the remaining points get split between enough different drivers, and he keeps picking up a few points here and there, it's possible that no one will accumulate enough points to overtake him.

And I guess that there is no possibility that Mighty Mou... errr... Michael may actually crash out or come in somewhere at the bottom of the top

10? rolleyes.gif

It sure will kick off the second half of the season. I'm no MS fan, but I am looking forward to this - NO NUMBER 2 RULE!!! Kimi can compete against him on level ground. Just hope the Kimi of yesteryear gets in the car in 4-weeks time, not the icecream man.

And when you really step back, we have Macca, Reno, WIlliams, Ferrari, Toyota all pretty much level pegged out there. There could be some interesting racing coming up.

However, I do expect him to actually be a bit DC'ish...he's 40...his peripheral vision will be pretty bad. First corner prang at Valencia is my brave prediction.

well u all know my opinion about MS, but to be honest i think it will be fun to watch MS vs KR or even MS vs that little arrogant kid named LH.

well u all know my opinion about MS, but to be honest i think it will be fun to watch MS vs KR or even MS vs that little arrogant kid named LH.

Bad mistake....Schumi is going to wish he did'nt come out of retirement, Kimi is going to kick his butt till kingdom come!!! Bring it on!!!

Bad mistake....Schumi is going to wish he did'nt come out of retirement, Kimi is going to kick his butt till kingdom come!!! Bring it on!!!

Brad, the only butt Kimi kicked the last few yeas was his own...!!!

And look at his av! Mocking both rifles and pussies. Must be a gay pacifist.

YEAH? YOU THINK? DO YOU AT THIS MOMENT ALONSO IS SITTING ON A TOILET BOWL AND WON'T DARE COME OUT?

THE WHOLE BLOODY GRID OF SHONKY AMATEURS IS GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT REAL RACING IS

At least he'll have an excuse why he didn't manage to follow Kimi's pace :)

STILL THINK HE STOPPED RACING BECAUSE OF F$%KING KIMI?????????????

And Kimi will leave coz MS is coming back hah :D...

I see you Micheal fans coming back in droves....Good, you're gonna wish he did'nt!!!!

see you next race!!!!!!!!!!! Micheal's got enough time to catch up...3 weeks!!!! Get ready for a butt-kick punks!!!

"But with Ferrari and Schumacher taking a gamble, with the 40-year-old answering the team's call to arms in the wake of Felipe Massa's absence, Jordan feels Raikkonen will suddenly be reinvigorated.

"Well done to Ferrari for making this happen, but especially well done to Michael Schumacher because he has nothing to gain out of this, and a lot to lose," remarked Jordan on BBC Radio Five Live.

Jordan, who gave Schumacher his F1 debut in 1991, added: "I've been massively critical of Raikkonen, and I think this is going to be the big wake-up call for him.

"You will see a new Raikkonen because he will not want to be disgraced by Michael Schumacher. "

WASN"T THERE SOMETHING IN THE BIBLE ABOUT SCHUMACHER COMING BACK? DIDNT NOSTRA BLOODY DAMUS PREDICT THIS?

in case you did'nt know, you're screaming, hope you don't get a heart attack from your apparent excitement!

MS hasn't driven the 09 car and he doesn't know the circuit!

I don't expect him to do well at the first race but if he stays for the rest of the season and goes back to the racer's mentality (and we all know how his mentality was/is), it's very probable he 'll be the top gun again!

I give him 3 races to shake that rust off him!!!

Obviously he is serious about this and he is not your ordinary driver/guy!!!