Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zrated

Brazil '06 Footage

does anyone have the race from brazil '06? i really want a copy of it, so if anyone has it, i'd be willing to buy a copy. preferably the speed channel version.

b.g.

I have it on VHS but it's worn out and covered in man fat.

Brazil '06 was indeed an impressive race and would be a great one to see again. (By the way, having seen a number of recent posts I have a sense that "cavallino" is not just a bit excited about the return in Valencia of Mr. Schumacher. Hope it's everything you want it to be, friend. )

i don't post a lot, but i've noticed cavallino is a little excited - he's not the only one. it probably isn't rational, but i'm giddy about it.

dribbler, are you serious about having the VHS?

b.g.

Search some torrent sites, it'll be out there somewhere. Or you could try racing underground.com, they would probably have it (although you might have to get an invitation for that now?).

dribbler, are you serious about having the VHS?

Yes.

does anyone have the race from brazil '06? i really want a copy of it, so if anyone has it, i'd be willing to buy a copy. preferably the speed channel version.

I think I have that on AVI format. I could send you a CD with it if you can't find it or can't get it from somewhere in the net. I think it's Speed channel but not too sure.

I have it on VHS but it's worn out and covered in man fat.

What the hell is VHS? smile.gif

sweet. those are good ideas, y'all. thanks!

i'll look for it that way, and if i can't find it, i might try to get in touch with you, alehop (and thanks so much for the option!).

PUMPED!!!

b.g.