Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

I Love You All

I LOVE YOU :D

EVEN MAURE :D I SWEAR IF I RAN INTO MAURE TODAY I WOULD BUY HIM A DRINK

EVEN THAT BALD COMMIE ALONSO FAN

shame you must have really suffered with MS retiring, I did'nt realise how much you did.

shame you must have really suffered with MS retiring, I did'nt realise how much you did.

No wonder he's been very quiet! Anyhoo, yeah, Schumacher is back (Michael)!!!!

Gorbachov is a fan of Alonso?

:lol:

To be honest, I've never seen somebody so excited about finding their caps lock key.

PS Can the whistling smiley be fixed, I feel naked without it.

1. Sort your avatar

2. Stop shouting

3. 'Bald Commie' is unfair. The egg headed Argie has feelings

4. Let me p!ss in maure's drink first

5. I love you.

PS Can the whistling smiley be fixed, I feel naked without it.

You love feeling yourself naked. [whistling]

PS Can the eusa_think smiley be fixed, I feel like pabloh withou it. Oh, hang on... [eusa_think]

You love feeling yourself naked. [whistling]

PS Can the eusa_think smiley be fixed, I feel like pabloh withou it. Oh, hang on... [eusa_think]

I love feeling myself naked or not................no wait [eusa_think]

the most gay thread I have ever seen! :D

I love you all, because I am going to see Hows Micheal going to perform with Kimi driving the other car.......I am OFFICIALLY KIMI'S FAN FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS EVEN IF LEWIS IS GOING TO WIN OR NOT, I WANT TO SEE KIMI TRASH MICHEAL........

the most gay thread I have ever seen! :D

I love you all, because I am going to see Hows Micheal going to perform with Kimi driving the other car.......I am OFFICIALLY KIMI'S FAN FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS EVEN IF LEWIS IS GOING TO WIN OR NOT, I WANT TO SEE KIMI TRASH MICHEAL........

It doesn't matter if this happen we already have a lot of reasonable excuses for that, like he need more time to adapt to the car, he is still getting in shape, he is still learning how to use KERS and a lot more, and anyway it going to be fun, the only thing that will steal my joy it would be Alonso trashing MS but that is sooooooooooo unlikely that I don't even bother thinking about it.

I love you too.

Betrayed! And lonely... nah, that's just typical...

sad.gif

Endearing, the children.

Regarding MS, let's hope he's still got what it takes to fight it out up there. In all truth, nothing can make this season worse but it would suck to see MS out of touch.

If he does (suck), my advice to him (as to Renault) is that he lies about it... he will get away with just a warning.

Endearing, the children.

Regarding MS, let's hope he's still got what it takes to fight it out up there. In all truth, nothing can make this season worse but it would suck to see MS out of touch.

If he does (suck), my advice to him (as to Renault) is that he lies about it... he will get away with just a warning.

and just where have you been :angry:

the most gay thread I have ever seen! biggrin.gif

It was pabloh going off topic first. rolleyes.gif

PS I used that smiley because I feel anxsious when I don't use one. But I don't know what it means. eusa_think.gif

Pathetic! Get a grip of yourselves!

It was pabloh going off topic first. rolleyes.gif

PS I used that smiley because I feel anxsious when I don't use one. But I don't know what it means. eusa_think.gif

Paul is not gay. I know because we spend a lot of time in bed together and I would have noticed. Besides, he makes a wonderful tea. Everytime I drink it I sleep like a log. I cant remember anything next morning.

Bottom line: We are all strong, virile, F1 loving men here. Right, Lil-Paul-Snookums-HoneyPie-With-A-Cherry-On-Top?

Paul is not gay. I know because we spend a lot of time in bed together and I would have noticed. Besides, he makes a wonderful tea. Everytime I drink it I sleep like a log. I cant remember anything next morning.

Bottom line: We are all strong, virile, F1 loving men here. Right, Lil-Paul-Snookums-HoneyPie-With-A-Cherry-On-Top?

:lol::lol: