Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

Question

God forbid MS comes to the podium in spite of not testing! :)

From all the available information: both request were denied by same team - Williams. RB and STR would not decline if their request had been approved...

Like Haug said: "what goes around comes around". Williams will need some favor at some point and then revenge will be served cold. I do not like that kind of relations, but maybe it is time for some old bones to retire...

Frank Williams is one of the last honourable men left in the pitlane. He acted correctly and didn't betray his principals. I disagreed with him when he didn't harness BMW but now look where they are. He may be old but he still knows a thing or two.

Frank Williams is one of the last honourable men left in the pitlane. He acted correctly and didn't betray his principals. I disagreed with him when he didn't harness BMW but now look where they are. He may be old but he still knows a thing or two.

:thbup:

love your non-bias perspective....

In season testing is banned - Rule 21a - ende. I believe it to be irrelevant anyway. Michael's neck won't take it and it will be tough to get his weight down sufficiently for the car to run with KERS. Will see him at Valencia? Personally, I doubt it.

In season testing is banned - Rule 21a - ende. I believe it to be irrelevant anyway. Michael's neck won't take it and it will be tough to get his weight down sufficiently for the car to run with KERS. Will see him at Valencia? Personally, I doubt it.

I wonder how much weight does he still have to lose??? Does'nt the Hans device restric excessive neck movement, won't it help???

so many questions, so little time...

I wonder how much weight does he still have to lose??? Does'nt the Hans device restric excessive neck movement, won't it help???

so many questions, so little time...

HANS will give some stability but with the singular exception of Button, most drivers do tend to 'rest' their heads on the c#ckpit side during the latter stages of races. In addition to losing condition in that area of his body, Michael has also had a recent injury there which is not helpful to his mission.

We used to be able to. I think I'm responsible. I did once over do it in the c#ck stakes a couple of years back (please, run riot with that one). At least 'bollocks' and 'wank' slip throught the net.