Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Happy Birthday, Mr.Abbas

May you continue to attend the church of Hamilton, and may you be lucky enough that your god comes down to save you one day (you know, like that crappy advert he did, minus the wires).

Happy birthday Abbas! :D

Indeed. Congratulations.

Happy Birthday Abbas!!! and I very much agree what Schumikonen has to say in your birthday thread, very wise and good words indeed

:clap3: thanks a lot guys...thanks a lot....

had been busy travelling after returning back from Italy for vecations....

Thank you once again....

Andres....you better wish Nando runs on fumes all the time....thats the only way Nando can keep his car ahead of Lewis... :P

:clap3: thanks a lot guys...thanks a lot....

had been busy travelling after returning back from Italy for vecations....

Thank you once again....

Andres....you better wish Nando runs on fumes all the time....thats the only way Nando can keep his car ahead of Lewis... :P

ah a young man on the prowl, going places...now that's living man!!!

Happy Birthday Abbas/Shaliq/... One day someone will explain to me what your name is. For now, you're just a pretty face to wake up to. :D

Happy Birthday Abbas/Shaliq/... One day someone will explain to me what your name is. For now, you're just a pretty face to wake up to. :D

Now, someone explain what Muzza means by the above sentence..... :P

ah a young man on the prowl, going places...now that's living man!!!

Its difficult Brad...with this swine flu alert, so scary to see people commuting with a mask on their face...

Its difficult Brad...with this swine flu alert, so scary to see people commuting with a mask on their face...

forgot about that.... I was just indicating you should enjoy traveling

Happy belated Birthday! I see the Church is in good hands. The congregation is happy, the virgins are still making their daily offerings of themselves, Glenmorangie and Livarot at the Altar and you have become fabulously rich fleecing the flock.

Wait. That was my wish of birthdays past. I'm not sure what you wished for this birthday, but I sincerely hope it turns out fun.

Happy belated Birthday! I see the Church is in good hands. The congregation is happy, the virgins are still making their daily offerings of themselves, Glenmorangie and Livarot at the Altar and you have become fabulously rich fleecing the flock.

Wait. That was my wish of birthdays past. I'm not sure what you wished for this birthday, but I sincerely hope it turns out fun.

:lol:, Thanks Mike,

yea, but it looks like I have lost many loyal supporters, FED ups fed up..

My prayers this time was for a job after I finish studying! :D, seriously.

Ah, you don't need to waste a wish for that. Just bring 80% passion and 20% skill to the table and you'll be hired for whatever you set your sights on.

Ah, you don't need to waste a wish for that. Just bring 80% passion and 20% skill to the table and you'll be hired for whatever you set your sights on.

Well, thank you sir!