Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

riseofstars

Schumacher Cancels Formula One Return

The end, Brazil '06, no longer brilliant, yet still unsporting and selfish.

Wow, that took you three years? Good luck with your home work.

The end, Brazil '06, no longer brilliant, yet still unsporting and selfish.

Ermm, how was Schumi unsporting and selfish at Interlagos '06? Oh yeah, he made everybody look silly. That's really selfish!

Ermm, how was Schumi unsporting and selfish at Interlagos '06? Oh yeah, he made everybody look silly. That's really selfish!

Sorry to confuse.

Btw, googling with "unsporting + schumi" should give us some of his history. All F1 drivers have their own controversial moments and no doubt Schumi is worst.

No, that's you just being biased my friend. Somehow i never saw Schumacher use a crane to get himself out a gravel trap. Just sayin'.

Sorry to confuse.

Btw, googling with "unsporting + schumi" should give us some of his history. All F1 drivers have their own controversial moments and no doubt Schumi is worst.

Go cry in your corner...!

From the original post:

I didn't know Max Mosley went to Mugello biggrin.gif

Long, hot day at work: thanks for the laugh, meanioni. Mind you, "pain in the neck" has been one of the kinder terms used for Slapsie Maxie in the last few years. As for M.S., for differing reasons almost everyone wanted to see him back in the driver's seat and I still say it would have kept our minds off of most of the troubles surrounding F1 this season. I have no doubt that the barrage of media hype since Massa's unfortunate accident made this latest news all the more difficult to swallow.

Sorry to confuse.

Obviously you are one of them who takes a sport far too seriously than life itself..Time to move on....

@ least Badoer finished the race! If Schumi raced @ Valencia his head would come off!

A beheaded Schumi would still have beaten Badoer.

:lol: ! Badoer can't be as bad as Piquet, even though the last race Badoer raced before Valencia was @ a time when Piquet was karting!

:clap3:my parents just asked me to take some sleeping pills, as I was laughing for nearly 10 minutes since I read that!

The only person losing their head was Mr De Montezemelo for making such a crap driver decision :)

I know! Whatever the f*ck happened to Marc Gene??

I can explain this driver decision - it all dates back to a phone call from Luca de Montezemelo to Stefano Dominicale:

Luca: Hi Stefano, I needa da udda driva. Kimi doesa ma head in, where'sa Felipe?

Stef: Felipe, his head, ees broken!

Luca: Mamma Mia! Quick Fona da Michael

Stef: No, we tried - Michael, his neck, ees broken!

Luca: Nome de Deus! Getta me Fernando!

Stef: No, he not free, hees contract, ees not broken. But, Davida Cooltard - he'sa free!

Luca: Hey, now who's head ees broken???!!!

(Luca spots Marc Gene walking across the yard outside his Ferrari office)

Luca: Hey Stefano, I know who's perfect! You signa him - Looka Patio! I busy, I go now...

Stef: Luca Badoer? Bossa, you there? Ahh, OK da bossa knows best..... :D

I can explain this driver decision - it all dates back to a phone call from Luca de Montezemelo to Stefano Dominicale:

Luca: Hi Stefano, I needa da udda driva. Kimi doesa ma head in, where'sa Felipe?

Stef: No, he not free, hees contract, ees not broken. But, Davida Cooltard - he'sa free!

Luca: Hey Stefano, I know who's perfect! You signa him - Looka Patio! I busy, I go now...

:lolroll:

Tthat was so funny it must be illegal.

FANTASTICO :clap3: BRAVO BRAVO!

Excellent! :lol:

Stef: Luca Badoer? Bossa, you there? Ahh, OK da bossa knows best..... biggrin.gif

This is the second time you have provided me with a very healthy giggle at work; if I lose my job I know who to blame.

What's painful is that this makes as much sense as any other explanation we've come up with.

On The Schu cancelling: I'm confused at being disappointed.

On giving Badoer the drive: I'm disappointed at being confused.

Good to see you back, Mike! Hope your neck is in better shape than Schumi's so you can stick around a little more :)