Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1Babe

Who will win in Indy?

With the Williams boys looking very strong i'll go with:

1. JPM

2. RS

3. MH

Montoya seems really fired up after his win at Monza, but i'm worried he may push too hard.

JPM most likely, he must be so ready for this race! But actually Im leaning more with (once again :) with Mika Hakkinen. I mean he had a better car last year, but he was so amazingly fast!!! I was at that race in person and I must say he was like a rocket, he caught 25 seconds on Schumi in like 10 laps.

Had it not been for that engine failure he wouldve won the race and Im quite sure tha championship too. He was 2 points ahead going into the race, and wouldve been 6 points ahead after. Then in Japan even if he did finish second he wouldve been two points ahead going to Malaysia and I'll bet he wouldve driven harder, faster, and better than Schumi if he had the chance for the title there!

Trulli SHOULD get on the podium but I dont see it happening at least at Indy.

After Qualifying both Michael and Mika look VERY strong and if Hakkinen's car doesnt blowup or likewise then were in for a great race between the two, and Im envisioning a first-five-laps-Silverstone (when Mika and Michael were clearly in their own game) type thing, or a Suzuka2000 type race, or then just a straight domination from Mika like the-rest-of Silverstone2001 :)

What I dont see is Australia2001-before-Mikas-suspensionwenttohell because taht was Mika and Michael out all by themselves but no fighting between the two.