Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

Valencia Gp

[quote name='LabradoRacer' date='22 August 2009 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1250960344' post='297482']
Kimi's happy with his quali, so hopefully it'll translate into [font="Impact"]something good[/font].
[/quote]

KERS BABY KERS!

I have been proved wrong (like few times in the past:P) about its use!

Luca, Luca, Luca.......*shakes head*

Your telling me Ferrari want one of their cars plum last for the last few races?!

Lewis and Heikki are on fumes!

Lets see how the races unfolds tomorrow.

If Rubens stays close in the first stint, it could be his day!

Mclaren taking this unusual step seems to be cunning. Usually they are never the lightest!

Anyways, lets see the weight.

1 - Lewis Hamilton / McLaren = 653.0kg *

2 - Heikki Kovalainen / McLaren = 655.0kg

3 - Rubens Barrichello / Brawn = 662.5kg

4 - Sebastian Vettel / Red Bull = 654.0kg *

5 - Jenson Button / Brawn = 661.5kg *

6 - Kimi R

Bitter to digest that McLaren have improved a lot more than Ferrari. Badoer, oh lord....

Credit to McLaren. Even though its was only a matter of time before the developement hangover from the MP4-23 cleared.

Lewis and Heikki are on fumes!

Lets see how the races unfolds tomorrow.

If Rubens stays close in the first stint, it could be his day!

I agree, would be good to see Rubens back on the top step of the podium, been a long time since what was it China 2004 in the Ferrari??

Its a wonder that the McLaren boys are so light considering the KERS advantage off the line??

Luca, Luca, Luca.......*shakes head*

Your telling me Ferrari want one of their cars plum last for the last few races?!

Luca's pace isn't to Formula One standard let along Ferrari standard. I feel for him to a degree he hasn't done more than the straight line tests and the one test before Valencia in the F60 but compare that to Romain Grosjean in the Renault its does not look good at all. (granted that Romain has driven the track in GP2).

Grosjean :clap3:

Agree great start. Lets see the man race.

10 minutes to race start - Who's here????

P.S. yeah yeah I know i'm a slacker and are just online here for the race!!!!

Yup, another boring race. This track in my opinion just can't produce exciting racing. Last year was a snoozefest just like this race is turning out to be.

Enough of my whinging and some race chat: I think Rubens can match the pace of Lewis but he's not quick enough to pass him. Lewis should take his second win of the year.

I wouldn't a LH win yet. Badoer...tsk...tsk...Ferrari should have picked Piquet. No, seriously.

I wouldn't a LH win yet. Badoer...tsk...tsk...Ferrari should have picked Piquet. No, seriously.

After reading that an laughing you suddenly realise that its a good idea. I would have went for DC if I was Ferrari, even if he has some sort of role with Red Bull.

Macca's pitbox guys just cost Hamilton the race.

Ummmm yup. Shocking mess up from McLaren. Lucky for who ever responsible Ron isn't on the pratch perch this year. Martin seems too nice to get nasty.

There goes good old Rubinho crying like a baby. :D

Well done, old chap.

And Valencia is officially more boring than watching grass grow.

There goes good old Rubinho crying like a baby. :D

Well done, old chap.

And Valencia is officially more boring than watching grass grow.

He is the DOD, he finally showed to doubter that he IS a winner and he made his strategy work even when the team was telling him to reduce the gap down to 2 seconds, thing that he never did but he won the race anyway.

Dreadfully boring race. No wonder traffic on these forums is slowing down. Unbelievable botch-up by Macca. All the same, Macca were smart to start with light loads, it paid off. Entertaining moments: (both after the race) Rubens, jumping on the rail/fence/whatever in panic, when Hamilton seemed intent to mow him down laugh.gif And Kimi, devoid of all emotions, waving robotically, not spraying a single drop.

4 years, 10 months, 29 days or 1,793 days since Rubens was last a on the top step of the podium in China 2004.

And what was the need to penalise Luca? He was perfectly capable of finishing dead last without any assistance.

:lol::lol: