Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

Happy Birthday Mikathegreat2

Have an excellent birthday! But not too excellent. I'm not sure we're ready for Mikathegreat3, Mikathegreat4, Mikathegreat5 and Mikathegreat6 running around here. Use a condom, dammit. They're great fun, especially when you use the one with the tip in the shape of Robert Kubica's profile. Good times.

Have an excellent birthday! But not too excellent. I'm not sure we're ready for Mikathegreat3, Mikathegreat4, Mikathegreat5 and Mikathegreat6 running around here. Use a condom, dammit. They're great fun, especially when you use the one with the tip in the shape of Robert Kubica's profile. Good times.

:clap3:

Happy belated Birthday Mr Mikathebgreat!

Thanks guys! As a present, went to see my favourite Irish footie team St. Pats lose, but they deserved to win! Oh & also tickets to the Italian GP :D:D:D !!! Jealous much???

Thanks guys! As a present, went to see my favourite Irish footie team St. Pats lose, but they deserved to win! Oh & also tickets to the Italian GP :D:D:D !!! Jealous much???

yes Danny boy, we are jelous.

Happy Birthday from the rock in northeast N.A.

You should feel honored... my first "non" belated birthday greeting in years.

p.s. Don't tell the wife I was on time for once. ;)

Cheers!

Happy Birthday from the rock in northeast N.A.

You should feel honored... my first "non" belated birthday greeting in years.

p.s. Don't tell the wife I was on time for once. ;)

Cheers!

Sorry to dissapoint you but you're a day late!

Happy birthday, fella. Now go, the pipes are calling.

Sorry to dissapoint you but you're a day late!

Well..

I guess my record continues. :P

Happy Birthday Danny boy :D

Sorry I'm a bit late, we're a bit too relaxed down under at the moment, geez Jez is yet to wish you a Happy Birthday I'll wake him up shall I???

A belated Happy Birthday Mika, hope good times were had.

And about Mike's advice, the Kubica condom thing, well, it's not clever to get one of those over your head OK? Especially a used one :P

If you lived exactly where I live, you could be out driving right now, or legally participating in "adult activities" (missionary position, only, of course...we are Puritans, and there is always a police officer watching you), or paying 0% federal income tax because you don't make more than $10,000/year.

BUT

You don't live exactly where I live, so being 16 means nothing, except that the day of your sixteenth birthday is also the day all your acne magically disappears and never comes back, so I hope you had a good day and will enjoy watching Vitantonio Liuzzi win the Italian Grand Prix.