Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Belgian Gp Practice, Quali & Race

How deliciously bizarre; Fisichella seemingly has a better prospect of winning in Monza in his Force India than in a (what would have been an irresistible before) Ferrari.

Yep, the guy is unlucky in some respects, as soon as his car gets good he gets an offer to drive a slower Ferrari. Prestige or performance, decisions decisions.

I moved to a new apt and for a while I won't have internet and it's been years since I last had a TV in my house. Glad I decided to watch the race anyways! I went to a friend's home.

Finally a normal, interesting race! I hate Kimi! The guy can be great, but only delivers every once in a blue moon. Like Button, he needs too many external variables to work for him to deliver. They are great at making the best out of their chances (JB will probably become WDC this year thanks to making the most of his good times) but they suck at trying to turn thing in their favor.

Loved Fisico's face at the end of the race. The guy was actually disappointed he didn't win! What's with RBR and their pit release timing? Same story every race! Great race by Vettel, bad luck for Renault :(

Very interesting race, I would say one of the maybe two or three this year that were actually worth watching.

I think the best part is that the field was one big Ferrari sandwich, Kimi at one end and Luca at the other. I wonder how many races have finished that way where one team was both first and last there the guy who finished last didn't have a mechanical failure or crash or any sort of problem other then just not being fast enough.