Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopkidding

Bravo Fisico! Balle Balle Force India!

Yes, excellent to see them on the pole. Fisi is making a strong case for a Ferrari drive for the rest of the year, I didn't think he had it in him.

Anway, we'll see what happens in the race. The KERS cars should be doing some passing in the first and last sectors, could be fun.

Welcome back stopkidding! Anyhoo, i'm shocked that Fisi in an FI is on pole!

I am shocked too but I think this race is for Kimi I still need to see the fuel amount to have a clearer idea but I think Kimi is in a good position to win this race.

Yes, excellent to see them on the pole. Fisi is making a strong case for a Ferrari drive for the rest of the year, I didn't think he had it in him.

Anway, we'll see what happens in the race. The KERS cars should be doing some passing in the first and last sectors, could be fun.

Almost all drivers can be on pole with adequate quantity of fuel and somewhat competiteve car. This only means that FI is keen to offload him to Ferrari on his way to retirement. They probably have someone else to put in his c#ckpit in Monza.

Almost all drivers can be on pole with adequate quantity of fuel and somewhat competiteve car. This only means that FI is keen to offload him to Ferrari on his way to retirement. They probably have someone else to put in his c#ckpit in Monza.

Would be good if it was Michael Schumacher :D

Quali weights:

Giancarlo Fisichella: 648 kg

Jarno Trulli: 656.5 kg

Nick Heidfeld: 655 kg

Rubens Barrichello: 644.5 kg

Robert Kubica: 649 kg

Kimi R

FantasticO FIFI! FANTASTICO...SI BRAVO BRAVO.......

For all those who laughed at Force India. :the_finger:, they may not win the race or be on the podium or may not even score a point during tomorrow's race, but who cares, this is a fantastic result. I really expected it to be a battle between Redbulls and Brawns.

Great to see Fisichella on Pole and Force India on top too! Enough for me to come back to this forum after a year!!!woohooo! :clap3:

Welcome back!!

Bravo Fisico indeed!

Excellent result and with reasonable fuel load!

Fuel corrected:

1 Trulli (lap 12)

2 Vettel +0.156 secs (lap 15)

3 Heidfeld +0.157secs (lap 12)

4 Fisichella +0.211 (lap 10)

5 Kimi Raikkonen +0.290 (lap 12)

6 Mark Webber +0.341 (lap 13)

7 Robert Kubica +0.454 (lap 10)

8 Nico Rosberg +0.495 (lap 16)

9 Rubens Barrichello +0.538 (lap nine)

10 Timo Glock +0.562 (lap 10)

Shows what a good job Vettel did as well, he should be strong for the race.

A very old Chinese man once told me "The sun shines on a dog's a## sometimes". I think he was trying to say "Every dog has his day". Both quotes work, I suppose.

I'd love to credit some obscure aero or CFD guy at Force India as the person who came up with the perfect widget that propelled Fisico to a pole position, but I can't. I wish I could point to Vee-Jay and say "See, his unrealistic goal of regular podiums has motivated the whole team", but I can't. Hell, I wish I could credit the block of incense the chief mechanic burned on the rear wing in prayer to Vishnu, but, sadly, that didn't happen (the team is mostly British...not much Vishnu-worship going on there anyhow). But there is something I can do.

I can still credit Fish with getting on with a damned good qualifying lap. From his fluke win on the lakes of Brazil to this unlikely pole, he sure knows how to surprise people and take advantage of the weather. I'd worry that he'll be run over at the start, but that may not happen. He has Trulli behind him. ^_^

A very old Chinese man once told me "The sun shines on a dog's a## sometimes". I think he was trying to say "Every dog has his day". Both quotes work, I suppose.

I'd love to credit some obscure aero or CFD guy at Force India as the person who came up with the perfect widget that propelled Fisico to a pole position, but I can't. I wish I could point to Vee-Jay and say "See, his unrealistic goal of regular podiums has motivated the whole team", but I can't. Hell, I wish I could credit the block of incense the chief mechanic burned on the rear wing in prayer to Vishnu, but, sadly, that didn't happen (the team is mostly British...not much Vishnu-worship going on there anyhow). But there is something I can do.

I can still credit Fish with getting on with a damned good qualifying lap. From his fluke win on the lakes of Brazil to this unlikely pole, he sure knows how to surprise people and take advantage of the weather. I'd worry that he'll be run over at the start, but that may not happen. He has Trulli behind him. ^_^

Indded, good post. Reminded me of a certain Italian driving a re-invigorated sh!t box at Spa in '01.

Well, unlike Trulli in Indy '05, he did it with more than one lap of fuel. Pity it isn't Sutil though, Fisi doens't have race pace in him any more, he's just going to slowly and steadily drop back. Might sneak a point or two if he doesn't crash.

Well, unlike Trulli in Indy '05, he did it with more than one lap of fuel. Pity it isn't Sutil though, Fisi doens't have race pace in him any more, he's just going to slowly and steadily drop back. Might sneak a point or two if he doesn't crash.

Back to prophet school.

Bah! shut up! :P

Some prophets could be wrong.