Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Dod Spa

DOD Spa??  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Kimi
    • Fisi
    • Vettel
    • Kubica
    • Nick
    • Kovy
    • Rubens
    • Nico
    • Other

Fisi was the class of the field. Raikkonen did a great job and made good use of his magic KERS button at the start.

I would like to say Kimi was the DOD because he won the race without having the fastest car but putting a Force India in second it is a greater job IMO so I am giving my vote to Fisico who didn't drive like Fifi today.

It was an excellent day for a handful of drivers but Kimi and Fisichella have the edge. As we are only allowed to vote for one - and that seems reasonable - I have to go with Fisichella. He not only showed his strength throughout Saturday's qualifying session but with the spotlight shining brightly on him today he never 'put a wheel wrong'. D**n, we're talking about a Force India car going toe to toe with a Ferrari that was driven by a man who's won this race 3 times previously. This is going to be a long two weeks to Monza.

I voted for Nicolaus because Williams were just so god damned slow on the straights that finishing 8th is actually a small miracle.

I voted for Nicolaus because Williams were just so god damned slow on the straights that finishing 8th is actually a small miracle.

True! When Nico was leading, Sutil unlapped himself from him :lol: !

Fisi, 17th in the championship and without a single point to his name this season, gets pole.

Step aside incompetents galore with much superior drives.

This is pure sci-fi.

All six front drivers did a great job. Kudos to them all.

Good to be back.

Anyhow - Fisi gets DOD for me. Good drives from Kimi and Vettel and nice to see the BMW boys up there - pretty torrid season for them, so nice to see them making their case for a positive move - Kubica especially should be given a good drive for once.

Fun first lap with Button and Hamilton going out - good for the WDC. Spa is always enjoyable viewing.