Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ayrton Senna

Alonso Will Replace Badoer In Monza

Lucas Di Grassi left the following message just a couple of hours ago at his official Twitter: "Muitas surpresas na proxima semana! Hoje foi um longo dia pra mim e pra Renault"

Translating: Lots of surprises next week! Today was a very long day for me and Renault"

I don't think Renault intends to get rid of Grosjean, at least not right now.

http://twitter.com/lucasdigrassi

Thoughts?

It's a very vague sentence to take "that could mean Alonso is going to replace Badoer at Monza" from. I don't think it really strengthens the case for Alonso replacing Badoer at all really. Stranger things have happened though.

Do you really think it's vague? I don't see it meaning anything else. Guy is Renault's 3rd driver and spent the day discussing something with the team. Something that, judging from the "lots of surprises" part, most likely ended in a deal.

Maybe it won't be at Monza, it could be just an annoucement for next year. But knowing Alonso, I think he will want to jump ship before the Briatore bomb explodes. :lol:

Well I don't know, from what you posted "Lots of surprises next week! Today was a very long day for me and Renault" - it seems a bit of a step to take that as being a hint of Alonso driving for Ferrari at Monza! Wishful thinking on your part perhaps? :P Wouldn't blame you, Alonso is wasted in the Renault.

He probably does mean surprises as in announcements in the driver market from Ferrari, so it could very well mean "Ferrari will announce Alonso as their driver for next year" - although I'm not sure that would be a surprise to anyone. I can't see Alonso at Ferrari for Monza for this year though, that would be a very strange deal indeed. Also, Ferrari themselves have said they aren't taking a decision about Badoer's seat until after tomorrow (Massa medical check-up), so I don't see how any deal for the seat could be done yet.

Lucas Di Grassi left the following message just a couple of hours ago at his official Twitter: "Muitas surpresas na proxima semana! Hoje foi um longo dia pra mim e pra Renault"

Translating: Lots of surprises next week! Today was a very long day for me and Renault"

I don't think Renault intends to get rid of Grosjean, at least not right now.

http://twitter.com/lucasdigrassi

Thoughts?

o.O just NOW i realized im not the only brazilian here lol

As they should've done from day one.

Or at least from day two. They had a few options better than the old Luca.

It seems Briatore wouldn't mind to let Alonso drive for Ferrari in Monza as long as they give Renault enough money to take Kubica for the Italian GP. How much money would it be? BMW is leaving F1 and Kubica's contract is nearly over so...

BTW, all of you stop saying BMW is a bad team that ruins everything they touch. Blame Mr. Mario Theissen for them leaving F1, they should have won last year's championship if they had kept working on 2008 car. They should have given all support to Kubica for the WDC. Sh#te Mario, Sh#te!

What a stupid thread! Why did you subject us to this? What came upon you to make such a retarded thread? Do you think you are cool because you hide behind Senna's name? You suck.

^ - wrong thread? oh well, don't blame you - easy to mix the two up, since they're both complete nonsense.

If we are to extrapolate rash assumptions based on what someone wrote somewhere then we'd all be walking around believing that some kind of superior being created earth in seven days, that humans trod the earth alongside dinosaurs, that a great flood created the grand canyon and that at that time some bloke managed to squeeze a pair of every animal onto a big boat and ride it out, that the earth is flat and in the middle of everything, that we will go some place good when we die (if we're nice) or some other such bollocks.

Does anyone else share that sinking feeling when considering the future of the human race in all its stupidity?

This is not to say that Alonso won't end up at Ferrari (I've been waiting for that for a while now) - just that it's kind of premature to make such a case based on Di Grassi's twitter feed alone - no?

Yay! The forum is back to padded bra status; Packed full from the outside, little substance on the inside. Still, better than it was before when it was genuinely flat chested.

Yay! The forum is back to padded bra status; Packed full from the outside, little substance on the inside. Still, better than it was before when it was genuinely flat chested.

Witty, wry and rather accurate observation.

^ - wrong thread? oh well, don't blame you - easy to mix the two up, since they're both complete nonsense.

oooopsss! thank u

ya

What a stupid thread! Why did you subject us to this? What came upon you to make such a retarded thread? Do you think you are cool because you hide behind Senna's name? You suck.

Ouch!

C'mon no need to be so harsh. I did read same on Lucas Twitter and I did have same thought as him... I just didn't make a thread for it lol. He just wanted to share some portuguese written gossip with you guys. Also, many people here do much more useless threads, so... let's TRY to be a LITTLE more comprehensive.

Ah, modestly endowed women, reminds me of a flat chested blonde I met - said I might be impotent but could possibly be helped by the right woman. She said she liked distinguished, well known men.

What's the thread about?

That twitter post actas as a legal bond between Ferrari and Alonso, right?

I mean, LdG said "Lots of surprises next week"! On Twitter!

Cav needs some anger management. :blink:

Shhheriously I think the chances are 70/30 Gene/Badoer. What a slap in the face of Gene would it be to bring an outsider into the team now.

It seems Briatore wouldn't mind to let Alonso drive for Ferrari in Monza as long as they give Renault enough money to take Kubica for the Italian GP. How much money would it be? BMW is leaving F1 and Kubica's contract is nearly over so...

BTW, all of you stop saying BMW is a bad team that ruins everything they touch. Blame Mr. Mario Theissen for them leaving F1, they should have won last year's championship if they had kept working on 2008 car. They should have given all support to Kubica for the WDC. Sh#te Mario, Sh#te!

That would be convoluted even by F1 standards!

Brilliant!

Shhheriously I think the chances are 70/30 Gene/Badoer. What a slap in the face of Gene would it be to bring an outsider into the team now.

Yes, it would be a bit cheeky really. Gene would be wondering if he smelled bad or something. The problem is that replacing Badoer with Gene might be a case "out of the frying pan into the fire".

Oh c'mon Alehop! What a hope!

BTW, even if BMW did keep developing their car there is no guarantee that BMW would have won last year, nor even finished in second last season....

What's the thread about?

It's now about your very essential return.

It's now about your very essential return.

You're too kind Steve, be a while before I can haunt the place properly though, my new hobby of annoying nurses and trying to hold a job down is, er, fun. Or maybeeee, hold a nurse down and..... :naughty:

I see the forum-axis-of-evil is being nicely balanced by Mike's return, great to see him back.

Any road up, Alonso won't replace Badodour.