Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Negative Ions

Force India Blew It!!!! The Teams Mistake Cost Them The Win.

Some of you guys are morons. No-ones knocking Force India. My point was that they could have gone one better! They made a massive acheivement. However as a result of this discussion I am now aware that it may not have been possible which is a shame in the short time they had, HOWEVER I still think they should have put more fuel in to be safe but hindsight is 20/20 after all....

Almostall teams this season have made pit blunders..only a guy who hates ateam to the core and someone who cannot stand and face the fact that aTeam used to be seen finishing dead last suddenly almost won a racewould start stupid threads like these....
Abbas gear youre a #### if you think I hate Force India.
IF fuel pumps weren't set considerably more than 2 seconds before the car arrives

and IF kimi's fuel load had have been known more than 2 seconds before they started fueling fisi

and IF they had managed to calculate and set a new fuel load in those 2 seconds

and IF extra fuel didn't weigh anything and so potentially slow fisi down

and IF kimi didn't have KERS

then yes Force India blew it - numpties -

thanks for the info adam strags, shame you had to post it in that way, some good points, but youre a plonker.

Cheers

PS Force India Rocks!

Yeppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Force India blew it,

Yeppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Force India Rocks!

Wow! Great cheerleading.

Could Negative_Ions be the new maure?? I mean, he's having a go @ adamstrags & abbas so what more can I say?

Now now mika - the specimen has demonstrated an ability to understand basic language.

Though of the same genus "fukwiticus" as the lesser spotted w#nker walker, I would hypothesise that he's an as yet undiscovered and quite different species.

EDIT - I suggest the name "juvenilus" to distinguish it from our previous discovery "grandus".

Now now mika - the specimen has demonstrated an ability to understand basic language.

Though of the same genus "fukwiticus" as the lesser spotted w#nker walker, I would hypothesise that he's an as yet undiscovered and quite different species.

EDIT - I suggest the name "juvenilus" to distinguish it from our previous discovery "grandus".

:lol:

I think you're all too harsh on poor Negative! Sure he made a dumb, irrelevant thread without any research, but it certainly wasn't malicious or intending to wind anyone up (and is therefore nothing compared to what we've seen in the past). Oh well, looks like we lost another one :lol:

I think you're all too harsh on poor Negative! Sure he made a dumb, irrelevant thread without any research, but it certainly wasn't malicious or intending to wind anyone up (and is therefore nothing compared to what we've seen in the past). Oh well, looks like we lost another one :lol:

Temperature of the room where the cooking is done and all that.

Don't worry about it, Negative. I've been here over the years and some people have nothing more positive to contribute than bickering and winding others up. It's a bit sad and pathetic so just rise above it and take solace in the fact that I agree with you: even Fisi said he was disappointed with 2nd in the end.

Surehe made a dumb, irrelevant thread without any research, but itcertainly wasn't malicious or intending to wind anyone up (and istherefore nothing compared to what we've seen in the past).

must try harder

Don't worry about it, Negative. I've been here over the years and some people have nothing more positive to contribute than bickering and winding others up.

Be fair - I wouldn't say "nothing" - Most people manage to keep up a sensible to stupid post ratio of about 1:9.

In all seriousness - Negative Ions - When you resort to comments like "you're a plonker", you can't complain if people reply in the same manner. But if you choose to stay, then you are more than welcome.

Ok, whatever. This place is obviously pretty political, and quite frankly, half dead from all accounts. So Ill leave you all to it.

Don't leave! We'll give you another chance but only 1!

Don't worry about it, Negative. I've been here over the years and some people have nothing more positive to contribute than bickering and winding others up. It's a bit sad and pathetic so just rise above it and take solace in the fact that I agree with you: even Fisi said he was disappointed with 2nd in the end.

Well, he's on rock solid ground now that you have agreed with him :lol:

I'm not sure what they could have done, actually. If he had come in a lap later, maybe, seems as the fuel rigs are pre-programmed. Maybe come in earlier for the 2nd pit stop and hope that he had the pace with a heavier fuel load. Otherwise it's just unlucky that they had exactly the same strategy.

Now, if we had spec...........:whistling:

Fisichella got the seat. FI released a press release saying he is free to go.

must try harder

Be fair - I wouldn't say "nothing" - Most people manage to keep up a sensible to stupid post ratio of about 1:9.

In all seriousness - Negative Ions - When you resort to comments like "you're a plonker", you can't complain if people reply in the same manner. But if you choose to stay, then you are more than welcome.

Well, I tried to figure out everybody's stupid/sensible ratio but when I came to mine I got a divide by zero error.

Well, he's on rock solid ground now that you have agreed with him :lol:

I'm not sure what they could have done, actually. If he had come in a lap later, maybe, seems as the fuel rigs are pre-programmed. Maybe come in earlier for the 2nd pit stop and hope that he had the pace with a heavier fuel load. Otherwise it's just unlucky that they had exactly the same strategy.

Now, if we had spec...........:whistling:

You may mock but if we had spec it would have been much more exciting 'cos Lewis would have won every race. We wouldn't even need the races we could predict on a computer what would happen and save ourselves the bother of watching.

Fisichella got the seat. FI released a press release saying he is free to go.

damn it - i was looking forward to seeing fisi winning in monza with FI and going on to take the WDC by 1 point

PS - before any smarty pants points it out - I know that's impossible - unless the FIA dock Jenson points.

damn it - i was looking forward to seeing fisi winning in monza with FI and going on to take the WDC by 1 point

What a plonker! That's impossible unless FIA docks Jenson points! Pffft...

Please please please, Liuzzi to Force India!!!!!!!!

Very likely, he is a good driver, he was in the wrong team at the wrong time with the wrong car.

My friend working for Kingfisher tells me the same thing.

Don't worry about it, Negative. I've been here over the years and some people have nothing more positive to contribute than bickering and winding others up.

Its the only reason I come here - you mean this forum is here for another reason??? :o:D

It's a bit sad and pathetic so just rise above it

That's Mr Sad and Pathetic to you :)