Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Monza: Friday, Saturday And Sunday

Who KERS --> Hoo KERS --> Hookers. Hehehehehehehehehehe.

In other news, I'm expecting a highly enjoyable motor race this weekend. My morning would be greatly enhanced by a spirited battle between Hamilton and Alonso...for second as Fisichella wins his home race. I have my doubts. Give Fisi his Force India back.

Who KERS --> Hoo KERS --> Hookers. Hehehehehehehehehehe.

In other news, I'm expecting a highly enjoyable motor race this weekend. My morning would be greatly enhanced by a spirited battle between Hamilton and Alonso...for second as Fisichella wins his home race. I have my doubts. Give Fisi his Force India back.

I can't believe I'm actually rooting for Fish. He's a quick driver, but he's not in that upper-echelon of talent that I so admire. Dammit, Fish, you better haul yer arse up the grid come Sunday! I don't like misplaced faith but I'm afraid you may be right, Eric, and he'll be wanting that Kingfisher back under him this weekend.

Hamilton and Alonso battling against the Red Evil Empire and kicking eachother a## would be great. Fishichella was a good Jedi Knight but he's in the Dark Side of the Force now.

Obi-Wan Alonso, you're the only hope!

The Speed be winth You.

Hamilton and Alonso battling against the Red Evil Empire and kicking eachother a## would be great. Fishichella was a good Jedi Knight but he's in the Dark Side of the Force now.

Obi-Wan Alonso, you're the only hope!

The Speed be winth You.

The only Empire in the F1 world is British Empire. All top guys are British (with simpaties for the Devil). All teams except Ferrari, BMW and Toyota are British. There is physical similarity between Emperor and Bernie... What more evidence you need??? :)

Ferrari is the leading force of the Republic.

Confucius say: KERS **** all use in the rain. :mf_tongue:

Sutil tops practice 2, Fisi comes in slowest - oh the irony.

dito for practice

EDIT - fisi also went off at parablocia aparently - his new red toy got craned away - bodes even less well

both BMW's pull out with suspected engine problems - too bad - I thought they'd do okay tomorrow.

Liuzzi: 2 years out of F1 races, hardly any test drives, comes back and there you have him! I'd say he has done a much more impressive debut than Badoer and Fisi :P

Oh, joy! What? Nando and Renault? Whay about them? I've always said they were a bunch of cheaters and whiners didn't I? :whistling:

Lewis was cleared off blocking Buemi but maybe Rubens needs a new gear cus this is same that kinda caught fire last race. Read theyre considering wheter to or not to change it.

Liuzzi: 2 years out of F1 races, hardly any test drives, comes back and there you have him! I'd say he has done a much more impressive debut than Badoer and Fisi :P

Oh, joy! What? Nando and Renault? Whay about them? I've always said they were a bunch of cheaters and whiners didn't I? :whistling:

Yep, he did a much better job than either of those, against a much slower team mate and under less pressure of course :P

As for the race, it's good to see Hamilton on pole and it should be a fight between him and Raikkonen down at turn one. Could get messy, all depends on whether Lewis can keep his head and if Raikkonen can be bothered. I bet Sutil wishes he didn't have Kimi in such close proximity, based on previous unwanted encounters.

It's a foregone conclusion Kimi will shoot out of the blocks & overtake Sutil. He could possibly overtake Hammy too. I expect a close contest between these 2. If Jenson can make through the first corner without incident, I don't expect him to suffer much damage in the WDC standings.

Props to Liuzzi (spelling?). He did very well, his Q2 was amazing. Hope Fisico cranks it up tomorrow.

And yeah, I'm hoping it rains.

Oh wow, Kimi has 662 kg of fuel, Hamilton 653.5 Aha, Kimi should overtake while Hammy pits!

That is, if the they don't get involved in any of those first lap incident so common and famous here.

I'll give Liuzzi credit, and not just for his P7 in qualy, which was highly impressive, especially when you consider he hasn't driven the VJM02awesomeversion ever, except maybe in a straight line.

I hope Vitantonio gives it a good run. You have to admire the fact he stuck with it; he had many options in Champ Car, among other series (granted, Champ Car folded, so his 2008 wouldn't have been much racing :P), but he didn't go. I thought his career in Formula 1 was over, to be honest, though other than Vettel I think he was the best STR ever had. It just shows you that taking a step back to take two steps forward a little while later really pays off, and I'm glad Tonio's gotten a chance to get back in a raceseat again. It certainly makes Scott Speed look foolish. He may not have been as good as Liuzzi, but he wasn't too far off, and he had just put his pride aside and took a testing seat, perhaps he would have had the opportunity to get back in a car and bin it on the first lap as he so often did. Instead, he ran away to NASCAR, where he also bins it regularly (sometimes more than once a race ;)).

So good on Liuzzi.

I hope Fisichella can find some speed. Desperately.

McLaren vs Ferrari...the good old days. I have a feeling this will be a good one. I just hope Sutil can be a part of the fight, but that's a tall order considering how far back he'll be after the start due to his lack of KERS.

Button...I think the WDC is his, only because Red Bull can't seem to capitalize on Brawn's slight drop-off. It may be a bit harsh to blame Red Bull for it, though, since it really is just that McLaren and Ferrari found pace one race after Red Bull peaked. There's no doubt Jenson deserves it, but if he does hang on, he'll win in most unamusing fashion by out seventh-placing the field each week. It pays to build a huge lead early, I suppose; just ask Alonso and Renault about 2006.

I'll be up at 7:30 for this one. I'm excited. This season's really grown on me now that there are five teams that legitimately could win a normal race (I never would have guessed Force India would be one of them).

I'll give Liuzzi credit, and not just for his P7 in qualy, which was highly impressive, especially when you consider he hasn't driven the VJM02awesomeversion ever, except maybe in a straight line.

I hope Vitantonio gives it a good run. You have to admire the fact he stuck with it; he had many options in Champ Car, among other series (granted, Champ Car folded, so his 2008 wouldn't have been much racing :P), but he didn't go. I thought his career in Formula 1 was over, to be honest, though other than Vettel I think he was the best STR ever had. It just shows you that taking a step back to take two steps forward a little while later really pays off, and I'm glad Tonio's gotten a chance to get back in a raceseat again. It certainly makes Scott Speed look foolish. He may not have been as good as Liuzzi, but he wasn't too far off, and he had just put his pride aside and took a testing seat, perhaps he would have had the opportunity to get back in a car and bin it on the first lap as he so often did. Instead, he ran away to NASCAR, where he also bins it regularly (sometimes more than once a race ;)).

So good on Liuzzi.

McLaren vs Ferrari...the good old days. I have a feeling this will be a good one. I just hope Sutil can be a part of the fight, but that's a tall order considering how far back he'll be after the start due to his lack of KERS.

Button...I think the WDC is his, only because Red Bull can't seem to capitalize on Brawn's slight drop-off. It may be a bit harsh to blame Red Bull for it, though, since it really is just that McLaren and Ferrari found pace one race after Red Bull peaked. There's no doubt Jenson deserves it, but if he does hang on, he'll win in most unamusing fashion by out seventh-placing the field each week. It pays to build a huge lead early, I suppose; just ask Alonso and Renault about 2006.

I'll be up at 7:30 for this one. I'm excited. This season's really grown on me now that there are five teams that legitimately could win a normal race (I never would have guessed Force India would be one of them).

Ahh you finally saw the light!

Watch and learn, all ye of little faith!

Other than that, I agree 100%

Oh wow, Kimi has 662 kg of fuel, Hamilton 653.5 Aha, Kimi should overtake while Hammy pits!

He has a thirsty Ferrari V8 on his back....:naughty:

So good on Liuzzi.

This not Eric's post,

It makes too much sense....

Anyways. Congrats to Andres, his boy made it. :clap3:

I am really happy about FI, because many back in India were making fun of Vijay..