Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

schumisucks

Mosley: Race-Fixing Worse Than Cheating

http://www.totalf1.com/full_story/view/318888/Mosley_Racefixing_worse_than_cheating/

How about Ferrari instructed Ruben to let Schumi pass at the final straight of A1 Ring in 2002?

That's not only fixing a race, that's fixing whole driver championship!

Ridiculously, Ferrari only fined $1 million, what a rubbish Mafiarrari.

To be fair, if Renault were punished, please do the same for Ferrari.

He meant that race fixing is worse than cheating...on your wife... :whistling:

Not if your wife's ugly like mine :whistling:

Right, delete cache, cookies, history..........

There's something about bridges underwater (or is that the other way around? Naah, that wouldn't make sense) that might possibly apply here, kind of.

I'm not a Ferrari fan, and I've been a large detractor of Schumi, but things change over the course of seven years, and people screw up. You can't re-sanction a team for something they already got a penalty for even when you realize later, "hey, we sucked back there." Besides, if people still fix races, don't they have to make the penalties steeper until someone finally says "okay, let's not do this anymore?" If $1,000,000 didn't set an example, maybe more will.

I know it's hard with the FIA because they don't have a public list of exact jurisdictions for exact scenarios, but just like laws and penalties change in the real world, they have to in the FIA. Sometimes they get caught with their trousers down, when teams think of ways to gain an advantage that the FIA didn't think of beforehand to make a rule about.

Alternatively, it's all a conspiracy and the rules are built around Ferrari and the FIA fixes race so Ferrari win, hence Ferrari totally dominated in 2005 and is dominating once again this year.

http://www.totalf1.com/full_story/view/318888/Mosley_Racefixing_worse_than_cheating/

How about Ferrari instructed Ruben to let Schumi pass at the final straight of A1 Ring in 2002?

Just so you know, Ferrari was punished not for asking Rubens, a Ferrari employee, to let Schumi pass, but for breaking the Podium protocol, when Schumi called RB to the fisrt step of the podium, at the moment they did this, teamorders where not banned, so your point of view here is incorrect, please fix it. :naughty:

Not if your wife's ugly like mine :whistling:

Right, delete cache, cookies, history..........

Hey guys, I'm sorry, I've been lying this whole time. I'm not an American high school student. I'm really Paul's wife, but I just told some lies, because I figured I'd instantly lose all credibility if I admitted I married that. That's why me David Richards impersonations are soooo accurate to Bri'ish speaking.

Okay, so maybe not, but let that be a lesson to all you youngins about texting naked pics of yourself to your Myspace while driving. Paul's wife hiding her identity as a 16-year-old male could be watching.

Hey guys, I'm sorry, I've been lying this whole time. I'm not an American high school student. I'm really Paul's wife, but I just told some lies, because I figured I'd instantly lose all credibility if I admitted I married that. That's why me David Richards impersonations are soooo accurate to Bri'ish speaking.

Okay, so maybe not, but let that be a lesson to all you youngins about texting naked pics of yourself to your Myspace while driving. Paul's wife hiding her identity as a 16-year-old male could be watching.

:lol: I would like to see that.

My wife may be ugly, but I'm not that desparate :whistling::lol:

Hey guys, I'm sorry, I've been lying this whole time. I'm not an American high school student. I'm really Paul's wife, but I just told some lies, because I figured I'd instantly lose all credibility if I admitted I married that.

No I'm sorry, don't believe that.

1) You can write

2) You have enough intelligence to use a computer

3) You obviously have reasonable eyesight

4) You are not in jail

On all four counts that rules you out ever being Paul's wife :D

No I'm sorry, don't believe that.

1) You can write

2) You have enough intelligence to use a computer

3) You obviously have reasonable eyesight

4) You are not in jail

On all four counts that rules you out ever being Paul's wife :D

At least my wife is not made of plastic and has a mouth shaped like this O

:lol:

At least my wife is not made of plastic and has a mouth shaped like this O

:lol:

:D You've obviously met her then.... I thought she looked a little deflated last time I saw her :(

Anyway, Meds wants her back, says the UltraBabe 2000 © (with real hair) is just not a patch on "Mandy" :D

:D You've obviously met her then.... I thought she looked a little deflated last time I saw her :(

Anyway, Meds wants her back, says the UltraBabe 2000 © (with real hair) is just not a patch on "Mandy" :D

I think he's looking through rose coloured specs when he thinks of Mandy :lol:

If they have real hair, do you have to use proper shampoo on them?? Would it be for dry hair or what?? :eusa_think:

If they have real hair, do you have to use proper shampoo on them?? Would it be for dry hair or what?? :eusa_think:

Problem hair, I think :D

When he lent "Mandy" to me she had a puncture (mentioned something about a tiny prick) - although he did say it was the only time recently a female went down on him :D

Problem hair, I think :D

When he lent "Mandy" to me she had a puncture (mentioned something about a tiny prick) - although he did say it was the only time recently a female went down on him :D

Excellent :lol:

That was Ferrari deploying team orders to benefit one of their drivers. It was inappropriate because at that time, Michael really didn't need any assistance from Rubens, it was just blatant driver preference. I do not believe it was 'race fixing' though in the the same vein as what Renault are being accused of. Ferrari had the '02 Austrian Grand Prix sewn up, Renault may have deployed devious and potentially dangerous tactics to benefit their other driver and therefore complete change the race result by using the outside influence of a safety car. The comparison is not lost on me but I don't think it stands up. That, and the fact that you are incapable of objective thought processes when it comes to Ferrari and Schumacher. Crawl back under your stone for a while.

For an intelligent man, Max is a tw@t. In my view RACE FIXING IS CHEATING YOU PRAT.

For an intelligent man, Max is a tw@t. In my view RACE FIXING IS CHEATING YOU PRAT.

shouldn't that be 'tw@':eusa_think:

He meant that race fixing is worse than cheating...on your wife... :whistling:

Ahhh yes Quiet One, he's only saying that because he has been guilty of the latter on several occasions!

shouldn't that be 'tw@':eusa_think:

:lol: brilliant! How good is that?