Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Bye-Bye Flavio...

Since good ol' Flavio is now out of the sport, I think it's only fair to provide him with his own farewell thread!

I know he wasn't the most like-able guy, but he was a special person indeed!

I wouldn't mind having him back actually!

he won't be missed, he will be around talking about everything and everybody like Lauda, Moss, Jordan, Stwart....

Prancing around in his thong.

Doubt he'll have much time with his wifey....he'll face criminal charges no doubt.

Pity he had to end his career this way...

Pity the Piquets....

Forced to stay home with his wife...what a torture!

Indeed :lol:

...for her!!

OMG MAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAURE!!! MAURE!!!!! MAURE'S BACK!!!!

Doubt he'll have much time with his wifey....he'll face criminal charges no doubt.

Indeed :lol: No wait, I don't think he will, tbh.

You can't face criminal charges for breaking a rule of a sport, unless you can point to some matter of real law that he broke.

Flavio still owns a part of Mechachrome, doesn't he? He'll still be around, just not as a team principal. Symonds is likely to go away for good, however.

Does he still own QPR with Bernie? This guy truly repulses me. I mean... Just no. Not for all the cash in Dubai. Nuh-uh.

You can't face criminal charges for breaking a rule of a sport, unless you can point to some matter of real law that he broke.

Flavio still owns a part of Mechachrome, doesn't he? He'll still be around, just not as a team principal. Symonds is likely to go away for good, however.

There is a potential for Fraud proceedings as the results of F1 have a correlation to income received from FOM. You could argue that their actions were fraudulent by race-fixing. Fraud is a criminal act and therefore outside the jurisdiction of FIA, but they could instigate proceedings by referring the matter to the police if they felt there was a case to do so.

However, it is unlikely this can be directly pinned on Flav - unless he personally benefitted as a result, the flack from this would go direct to Renault. Even more reason for them to be punished financially if it was known by Renault management that this was fixed.

Of course the other person affected by this could be Alonso as his pay will have had a performance clause in it....

Finks....

Regarding Pat Symonds, just to be a wee bit Devil's Advocateyish for a minute....

I hate the analogy, but Hitler managed to have manic followers due to this powerful 'people-power' that individulas like Flabio can exude. Flabs is an incredibly magnetic, and extremely powerful personality. He's lived a life of lies, and this isn't the first time his dealings have been horribly corrupt. His past makes a the term 'chequered' look rather sweet.

That's how I've always seen him, including his so-called 'Golden Years' as he 'masterminded' F1 Championships for his team. This Leopard had no chance with the spot changing. OK, the whole episode might look crazy, but I'm surprised that so many 'in the know' are (acting?) surprised, and I'll bet there's stuff just as "horrifying" waitng to crawl out of the woodwork in time.

Back to Pat Symonds. Well, I guess he's an adult, and maybe he's no angel, but I'd bet my Haemorrhoid Cream he'd never, in a million lightyears, have got involved with something like this without the influence of Flavouro. Imagine someone like Flatula saying, "OK Pat, this is it, if we don't put on a great show now, both ING and Renault will pull the plug, and that little Priquet owes us big time - no-one will ever believe we asked him to bin it, look at his crash rate!".

'Under the influence of others' is no excuse, but I really believe Pat wouldn't have done this without Flave's megga strong influence.

Moral of the story; Tell your kids to be careful of making friends with the fat rich kid with the fit girlies on his arm.

End of finks.

Oh Steph I think you are being a bit harsh, I mean how can any woman not find this irresistable???!!!

post-2532-125325366544_thumb.jpg :D

I'm an athiest/agnostic but GOD SAVE ME PLEASE! Meani, there's not much else to say! Was enjoying my sausage sub but now... :lol:

Too bad that those two clowns tactics might cost the jobs of many innocents devoted workers at Renault.... lets see...

Forced to stay home with his wife...what a torture!

I am willing to take the supreme sacrifice for the sport and stay with her while FB is traveling or working, If FB is willing to give me that job I will change my mind on everything I've said about the crash gate and completely demonstatre his innocence.

I am willing to take the supreme sacrifice for the sport and stay with her while FB is traveling or working, If FB is willing to give me that job I will change my mind on everything I've said about the crash gate and completely demonstatre his innocence.

I don't understand how a pevert like you could preach..:P

I'm an athiest/agnostic but GOD SAVE ME PLEASE! Meani, there's not much else to say! Was enjoying my sausage sub but now... :lol:

:D

Must... not.... say.... what... I... am.... thinking... :)

Actually Flav serves a useful purpose - because of pictures like that ^^^ he makes lardies like me look positively Brad Pitt-like. I just have to ensure he is there in his speedos on the beach at the same time as me... no wait, on second thoughts nothing is worth that and no-one makes sunglasses that are opaque enough :D

Anyway, where've you been? You been notable by your absence and despite sporting a bikini, fake boobies and a blonde wig at the TF1 annual barbeque, Andres is no competition... :)

:D

Must... not.... say.... what... I... am.... thinking... :)

Actually Flav serves a useful purpose - because of pictures like that ^^^ he makes lardies like me look positively Brad Pitt-like. I just have to ensure he is there in his speedos on the beach at the same time as me... no wait, on second thoughts nothing is worth that and no-one makes sunglasses that are opaque enough :D

Anyway, where've you been? You been notable by your absence and despite sporting a bikini, fake boobies and a blonde wig at the TF1 annual barbeque, Andres is no competition... :)

Hey! I've even shaved my shoulders for that barbecue!