Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Bye-Bye Flavio...

I don't understand how a pevert like you could preach..:P

I want to be like Solomon he had 700 wives and 300 concubines, he is my hero, he was wiser man on earth and he did this, so I guess it is ok if I imitate his winsdon in this, besides that, just think about 800 of those 1,000 women working and giving you their salaries, that would be great, I wouldn't miss a single F1 race.

Too bad that those two clowns tactics might cost the jobs of many innocents devoted workers at Renault.... lets see...

I just hope it doesn't get that far, I mean what they did was wrong but FIA could make it worse by forcing Renault out of Formula 1.

I want to be like Solomon he had 700 wives and 300 concubines, he is my hero, he was wiser man on earth and he did this, so I guess it is ok if I imitate his winsdon in this, besides that, just think about 800 of those 1,000 women working and giving you their salaries, that would be great, I wouldn't miss a single F1 race.

Having 700 wives and 300 concubines proves that he was not the wisest man on earth. otherwise the nmbers would have been one wife and 999 concubines. And that one wife would be filthy rich and with a in the verge of dying as soon as they married.

:lol: 700 wives, man I wish I were so rich.....300 concubines or all those 300 were his sisters?:P

Having 700 wives and 300 concubines proves that he was not the wisest man on earth. otherwise the nmbers would have been one wife and 999 concubines. And that one wife would be filthy rich and with a in the verge of dying as soon as they married.

Too complicated. First, send the wife to a far-flung region the kingdom then shag any girl on the street you want to. Far cheaper than maintaining 999 concubines and it gives you plausible deniability should one of the little lasses become pregnant.

:D

Must... not.... say.... what... I... am.... thinking... :)

Actually Flav serves a useful purpose - because of pictures like that ^^^ he makes lardies like me look positively Brad Pitt-like. I just have to ensure he is there in his speedos on the beach at the same time as me... no wait, on second thoughts nothing is worth that and no-one makes sunglasses that are opaque enough :D

Anyway, where've you been? You been notable by your absence and despite sporting a bikini, fake boobies and a blonde wig at the TF1 annual barbeque, Andres is no competition... :)

I've been hiding from pictures like that! :lol:

Joking, my laptop decided to have a bird fit and die on me. My own fault. Well, half my fault. Things been hectic, but I missed you guys so I'm on my blackberry at the moment. Will message you so don't take too much off topic!

On topic, I'm leaning toward the opinion that something like this has been coming for a long time from Renault....

Anyway, where've you been? You been notable by your absence and despite sporting a bikini, fake boobies and a blonde wig at the TF1 annual barbeque, Andres is no competition... :)

A BBQ? You're Bri'ish. Stop pretending you're a real Merkin just cuz we're better than you :P (I kid. Seriously. I am kidding. As in joking).

By the way, you should hold it in a corn field next to my sister's university. Cameron Diaz is filming a movie there. No doubt she's not quite as good as Andr

I've been hiding from pictures like that! :lol:

Joking, my laptop decided to have a bird fit and die on me. My own fault. Well, half my fault. Things been hectic, but I missed you guys so I'm on my blackberry at the moment. Will message you so don't take too much off topic!

On topic, I'm leaning toward the opinion that something like this has been coming for a long time from Renault....

OMGMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAUREMAURE!!!MAURE!!!!! MAURE'S BACK!!!!

Oh, you're not Maure. Oh well. I think we'll live. Glad you're back!

Ok, I guess Briatore in a thong won't be missed by anyone for sure, we got that covered!:wacko:

"It" didn't get covered enough - that was the problem

A BBQ? You're Bri'ish. Stop pretending you're a real Merkin just cuz we're better than you :P (I kid. Seriously. I am kidding. As in joking).

By the way, you should hold it in a corn field next to my sister's university. Cameron Diaz is filming a movie there. No doubt she's not quite as good as Andr

A BBQ? You're Bri'ish. Stop pretending you're a real Merkin just cuz we're better than you :P

Well, being British, because of the weather we can only have a barbeque once every interglacial period (about 10,000 years), our next one is due shortly :)

And as for you being better than us? hmmm:

- You gave us Liberace, pop tarts and McDonalds :o

- Its pronounced Al-you-mini-um not Ah-loo-min-um

- You drive on the wrong side of the road

On the other hand:

- You gave us Danica, ribs and KFC

- You say Loo-tenant rather than Left-ennant

- We can beat you at soccer, rugby and cricket

So maybe we won't take our old colony back just yet :D

Nice to have you back.

Yes agree, not a huge surprise. Was always amazed how they got away with the "floppy disk" situation a few years back.

Tell your sister I will be arriving tomorrow on the first available flight/boat/container from China.

Some Chinese folks asked my Taiwanese friend about the means he took to travel to Italy, surprised, and he replied that he came by flight, they laughed at him and told him they took bus! :unsure:.....and they were serious..

Nice to have you back.

Yes agree, not a huge surprise. Was always amazed how they got away with the "floppy disk" situation a few years back.

ya

Nice to have you back.

No! Not that again! :frusty:

Can't handle the truth?:naughty:

Take it like a man..:P

No, I just can't handle having to go through all the explanations we gave in 2007 as for why it was different from the McLaren saga :P

Tell your sister I will be arriving tomorrow on the first available flight/boat/container from China.

:lol: That would require me telling her I talk to a 39-year-old man on the Interwebs (I think I've been saying you're 39 since I first joined the forum, though, so I may be off a bit), and then she'll tell mommy, and mommy will disconnect the Interwebs and I'll have to learn how to operate a telegraph or a toaster oven or a VCR or whatever old people use for communication.

Well, being British, because of the weather we can only have a barbeque once every interglacial period (about 10,000 years), our next one is due shortly :)

And as for you being better than us? hmmm:

- You gave us Liberace, pop tarts and McDonalds :o

- Its pronounced Al-you-mini-um not Ah-loo-min-um

- You drive on the wrong side of the road

On the other hand:

- You gave us Danica, ribs and KFC

- You say Loo-tenant rather than Left-ennant

- We can beat you at soccer, rugby and cricket

So maybe we won't take our old colony back just yet :D

:lol: You're just bitter that our toothless redneck farmers beat your trained professionals to win the entire universe in the American Revolutionary War. :P

Honestly, I'd take your weather over ours, and you are the only European nation that bathes, so that counts for something ;).

You do have fish and chips, though, and we will beat you in the World Cup (I'll give you a super duper top secret picture of Tonio Liuzzi, Scott Speed, and Andr

bye bye selfish, arrogant and unpleasant cheater!

you're missing a few adjectives there - let me help...

flabby

bossy

manipulative

ugly

greedy

criminal

unscrupulous

Well, you have to say his Singapore crash-gate worked. But suddenly now Piquet is gone, Fernando is screwed!!

(I'm joking of course)