Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Bye-Bye Flavio...

No, I just can't handle having to go through all the explanations we gave in 2007 as for why it was different from the McLaren saga :P

:lol: Heat is off us Mclaren fans....

Now its on you Reno and Nando fans.....Nando has proved to the world what big fat liar he is....He will be a major force in a team scandal and would just walk away from it as if he had no role in it.....I really hope he gets caught this time....Not to see you guys suffer, but just to put him in his place...Just like Lewis was put in his place this season right from the first race..

:lol: Heat is off us Mclaren fans....

Now its on you Reno and Nando fans.....Nando has proved to the world what big fat liar he is....He will be a major force in a team scandal and would just walk away from it as if he had no role in it.....I really hope he gets caught this time....Not to see you guys suffer, but just to put him in his place...Just like Lewis was put in his place this season right from the first race..

Actually, is telling the fact that none of us "Nando fans" hardly ever bring the question on whether FA actually had any part on this scandal or not. If something like that was revealed today it would seriously come as a surprise, as much as if suddenly an accusation towards Leonard Nimoy was made during this hearings.

It is you, the "McLaren/Lewis fans" who keep whishing and hoping that nando gets struck by lightning. :P

you're missing a few adjectives there - let me help...

flabby

bossy

manipulative

ugly

greedy

criminal

unscrupulous

You and Guille also forgot "smelly", but any any case I'm not going anywhere so I can't understand why are you waving me goodbye for...:eusa_think:

vile

incidious

base

contemptable

immoral

nefarious

worthless

loathsome

debased

vulgar

(got to love the old thesaurus)

Actually, is telling the fact that none of us "Nando fans" hardly ever bring the question on whether FA actually had any part on this scandal or not. If something like that was revealed today it would seriously come as a surprise, as much as if suddenly an accusation towards Leonard Nimoy was made during this hearings.

It is you, the "McLaren/Lewis fans" who keep whishing and hoping that nando gets struck by lightning. :P

Ah.....you guys are such pussies for thinking Nando is so innocent....Even Schumi's fans admit he is guilty of somethings...Just Like Lewis's and Kimi's fans....You all have built a temple and offer human sacrifices for your Spanish Monobrow God.:P

Its not just us Mclaren/Lewis fans....Many others too do so..:)

For the Sh#t he did to Mclaren, and for the fact that Reno got away with their spying affair, we really do hope they get struck by lightning, and I am so glad they already have, two of the main guys have left even if they may not be guilty, I hope they pay some millions to settle this crap...But I really hope the other innocent parties (Nando is defenitely not amongst them) retain their jobs in the end of the day...

I just want Nando to face some music...not that unlike someother guys here..I don't want him to be kicked out...I just want him to be put in his place, because it would be easy for him once he goes to Ferrari and get whipped by Massa....;)

I don't know, he always looked a bit shady to me, you know with all the make up and the false thingies.........and as for Leanord Nimoy, well don't get me started.

Anyway, I quite like Lewis, but I have no wish to see Alonso implicated in crashgate.

Ah.....you guys are such pussies for thinking Nando is so innocent....Even Schumi's fans admit he is guilty of somethings...Just Like Lewis's and Kimi's fans....You all have built a temple and offer human sacrifices for your Spanish Monobrow God.:P

Its not just us Mclaren/Lewis fans....Many others too do so..:)

For the Sh#t he did to Mclaren, and for the fact that Reno got away with their spying affair, we really do hope they get struck by lightning, and I am so glad they already have, two of the main guys have left even if they may not be guilty, I hope they pay some millions to settle this crap...But I really hope the other innocent parties (Nando is defenitely not amongst them) retain their jobs in the end of the day...

I just want Nando to face some music...not that unlike someother guys here..I don't want him to be kicked out...I just want him to be put in his place, because it would be easy for him once he goes to Ferrari and get whipped by Massa....;)

"As regards Fernando Alonso, The World Motor Sport Council thanks him for cooperating with the FIA's enquiries and for attending the meeting, and concludes that Mr.Alonso was not in any way involved in Renault's F1 breach of the regulations"

"As regards Fernando Alonso, The World Motor Sport Council thanks him for cooperating with the FIA's enquiries and for attending the meeting, and concludes that Mr.Alonso was not in any way involved in Renault's F1 breach of the regulations"

Oh yes, I read in the statement four to five times just to confirm.and to your happiness I am really unhappy...He wont be third time lucky...:rolleyes: thats for sure..

smug?:rolleyes:

smug?:rolleyes:

Moi? Nope. I was just replying to all the posts asking somebody to be punished just because they didn't like him. I didn't add my personal thoughts.

Moi? Nope. I was just replying to all the posts asking somebody to be punished just because they didn't like him. I didn't add my personal thoughts.

that's alright then ;)

Initially I was pretty smug with Flava Flav getting the ban. But now I don't feel so much. A lifetime ban is pretty hardcore. Jr get's immunity. Renault get a slap on the wrist. Symonds gets 5 years. But a lifetime ban? I've never been a Flav supporter, but that's harsh. 10 year ban, a big fine or a lifetime ban on ever being able to manage a team would have been sufficient. And him being a manager and team principal always bugged me, so I'm glad that tied up that with some new rules.

Initially I was pretty smug with Flava Flav getting the ban. But now I don't feel so much. A lifetime ban is pretty hardcore. Jr get's immunity. Renault get a slap on the wrist. Symonds gets 5 years. But a lifetime ban? I've never been a Flav supporter, but that's harsh. 10 year ban, a big fine or a lifetime ban on ever being able to manage a team would have been sufficient. And him being a manager and team principal always bugged me, so I'm glad that tied up that with some new rules.

I wouldn't say it was harsh, just disproportionate. Prickface Jnr should never have been given immunity in the first place. Don't forget, Flava Flav isn't actually much of a petrol head in the Frank Williams or Ron Dennis sense, he was always suspected to leave sooner rather than later.

I wouldn't say it was harsh, just disproportionate. Prickface Jnr should never have been given immunity in the first place. Don't forget, Flava Flav isn't actually much of a petrol head in the Frank Williams or Ron Dennis sense, he was always suspected to leave sooner rather than later.

Well now he's gone for good it seems. Him leaving F1 was only going to be in the context of a team manager. I'm sure he still would have attended races in Monaco and being a figure around the scene.

But now that Ron's gone, Flavs gone, Stoddart from a few years back... add to that Monty, JV, DC, Schumi and a few others, F1 just seems that must less exciting off the track.