Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

armil

Piquet Jnr Must Be Punish

:lol: This looks more and more like Pro Wrestling. Staged situations...and now we will have a villain! "Ladies and Gentlemen! Here comes...PIQUET, THE WEASEL!!" *boooing sounds*

"And now....he is mysterious, he is invisible, he is a whistleblower...he is...WITNESS X!!!" *eerie music as a maskeed drivers walks along the grid*

:lol:

You;ve just given me an idea to who witness X is now - it's the Stig!

Thats the only thing I agree with Alonso fans...:P

But look what I just found! :angry:

New Formula One boss John Booth has refused to rule out signing Nelson Piquet for next season.

Booth is taking his Manor team to Formula One next year, and the Yorkshire Postreports that his high profile deal with Sir Richard Branson - in whichthe team could be renamed Virgin F1 - will be announced a few daysafter November's Abu Dhabi finale.

Piquet was sacked by Renault for underperformance earlier this year,and he then triggered the crash-gate scandal by admitting to crashingdeliberately in Singapore last September. The saga has resulted inRenault losing its chiefs Flavio Briatore and Pat Symonds, and topsponsors ING and Mutua Madrilena.

But despite Piquet admitting this week that he might need to revive hiscareer in America, Booth said: "I've not spoken to him at the moment,but he's a smashing little driver.

"I've no personal problems with him, but it is unclear what his current position is with regards sponsorship."

Booth said talks have already taken place with the reigning A1GPchampion Adam Carroll, as well as former F1 racers Christian Klien andAnthony Davidson.

"We have spoken to Christian but nothing more. I've had a chat withAnthony Davidson and he's a very quick driver. It's amazing the amountof quality drivers that are out there.

If we see Nelsinho back in F1, it can mean only 1 thing - Max had a word with Nelsinho and told him to suggest to Renault that he would crash. In return Max would make sure immunity was granted and that NPJ would get a seat with 1 of the new boys. Max gets Briatore's head and NPJ gets to crash drive F1 cars. Everyone's a winner.

It all makes sense now :whistling:

Hmmm well I'm sure stranger things have happened and to be honest with Max/Bernie/Flav I would not rule anything out.

Its like a giant pantomime

(Oh no it isn't! Oh yes it is!), etc

Weren't we wondering not long ago about how F1 might attract the US audience?

Eric - resident expert on all things American - will it work?

Am not Erick but if it looks like Wrestling the it may work. :lol:

If we see Nelsinho back in F1, it can mean only 1 thing - Max had a word with Nelsinho and told him to suggest to Renault that he would crash. In return Max would make sure immunity was granted and that NPJ would get a seat with 1 of the new boys. Max gets Briatore's head and NPJ gets to crash drive F1 cars. Everyone's a winner.

It all makes sense now :whistling:

All execpt for PS confession but, what if Max told Neslon Piquet Jr to sugest the idea (like a bait) to FB and PS in 2008, that it would make more sense to me and just avoid looking like it was all planned by Max (not FIA) he waited for a better moment to persuit FB.

Thats the only thing I agree with Alonso fans...:P

But look what I just found! :angry:

New Formula One boss John Booth has refused to rule out signing Nelson Piquet for next season.

Booth is taking his Manor team to Formula One next year, and the Yorkshire Postreports that his high profile deal with Sir Richard Branson - in whichthe team could be renamed Virgin F1 - will be announced a few daysafter November's Abu Dhabi finale.

Piquet was sacked by Renault for underperformance earlier this year,and he then triggered the crash-gate scandal by admitting to crashingdeliberately in Singapore last September. The saga has resulted inRenault losing its chiefs Flavio Briatore and Pat Symonds, and topsponsors ING and Mutua Madrilena.

But despite Piquet admitting this week that he might need to revive hiscareer in America, Booth said: "I've not spoken to him at the moment,but he's a smashing little driver.

"I've no personal problems with him, but it is unclear what his current position is with regards sponsorship."

Booth said talks have already taken place with the reigning A1GPchampion Adam Carroll, as well as former F1 racers Christian Klien andAnthony Davidson.

"We have spoken to Christian but nothing more. I've had a chat withAnthony Davidson and he's a very quick driver. It's amazing the amountof quality drivers that are out there.

All execpt for PS confession but, what if Max told Neslon Piquet Jr to sugest the idea (like a bait) to FB and PS in 2008, that it would make more sense to me and just avoid looking like it was all planned by Max (not FIA) he waited for a better moment to persuit FB.

Errrm, that's what I said :lol:

I hope Alonso too be punished...even if its unfair..

Just to p**s off Andres and Alehop..rolleyes.gif

That's unsporty!

We're already p**sed off. mf_tongue.gif

I think potentially never being hired as a driver in F1 again is a severe enough penalty, I doubt that he'll get a ride next year for his part in this and geberally not being good enough. But I don't agree with the fact he should have immunity from this case because, at the end of the day, it was he who crashed the car.

Wez I officially wanna marry you!

Umm well. Im flattered! HAHAHA

:blink:

wezgate next?

Bring it on :-P