Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Singa****ingpore

He actually did offer to bring F1 to my flat, I just think his fees are too high.

:lol: Come on mate, never say never, they were all saying they'd never run a Grand Prix in Manhattan, and they were...bloody right because they never will. Nevermind.

That would really ruin my whole business operation though.

I just hope you don't plan on putting it on the sidepod of the Raindrive Promasters chassis. The last thing we need is mikathegreat2 hopping the fence and getting rear-ended by Sutil. And no, not the kind of rear-ending Sutil gave you on December 8, 1992.

What's wrong with having both Singapore and Monaco? Most drivers could drive through Monaco with their eyes shut already. They now have a new Monaco to keep them on their toes. Anybody can drive at Monza (well...except for Hamilton). This is one of the most demanding circuits. It is boring to watch only because there is very little overtaking, unlike...which track? My only complaint is that 70% of the race we had to endure the tantalizing battle for 14th place or whatever was Alguersari's position. But when they showed the onboard cameras it was amazing to watch those cars sliding all over mere inches from the walls. This is as exciting as it can get in modern F1.

Interlagos, Spa-Francorchamps, Montr

:lol: Come on mate, never say never, they were all saying they'd never run a Grand Prix in Manhattan, and they were...bloody right because they never will. Nevermind.

I just hope you don't plan on putting it on the sidepod of the Raindrive Promasters chassis. The last thing we need is mikathegreat2 hopping the fence and getting rear-ended by Sutil. And no, not the kind of rear-ending Sutil gave you on December 8, 1992.

Interlagos, Spa-Francorchamps, Montréal, Bahrain, Melbourne, Nürburgring, and a few others produce some good racing, in my view. I'll take Singapore over Monaco any day, though, and it is a much more "exciting" track.

I'm sorry, what?! The others I agree but not Bahrain.:P

I'm sorry, what?! The others I agree but not Bahrain.:P

Me too, until DOF showed me a cool little graph that showed Bahrain statistically had the most overtakes. So it can't suck that much, can it? Heidfeld's move on Nando Lonso there in 07 was moderately spiffy.

I hear Abu Dhabi is going to be mega, so that may make the list.

You HEAR it's going to be mega? What are you, Doctor Who? :P

But yeah, I hadn't heard about that Bahrain thing either and it is a suprise. But to me it doesnb't have anything. In the middle of a desert, bland settings and normally bland races.

You HEAR it's going to be mega? What are you, Doctor Who? :P

But yeah, I hadn't heard about that Bahrain thing either and it is a suprise. But to me it doesnb't have anything. In the middle of a desert, bland settings and normally bland races.

I know George. George is an F1 team principal. George knows best.

I don't care where the track is, as long as the race is good. 2006 and 2007 were enjoyable (especially 06). I didn't watch 2008 and 2009.

Quite like Valencia: all very pretty to look at but little to offer in the way of racing, especially following Spa and Monza. Japan should offer much more. And if it rains...

...and Turkey, Suzuka, Malaysia, and China...come to think of it, old European tracks are not that really neededed if it weren't for those lazy European guyswho cannot stand watching a race at unusual hours, I bet you agree :P

I always used to love getting up at stupid times to watch- especially Oz and Brazil. Get a few mates round, start drinking at 6am.....

Now i live in America that pleasure has turned into a curse, since A) there's too many races at stupid times for me to be bothered, C) nobody in the US gives a crap about F1 and D) Californians (unlike, say, South Dakotans) have no concept of the joys of drinking before dawn.

The only track I would really miss of the Euros is Spa. I'd like to have some others but don't care which ones (as long as Magny and Hungaro are out). IMO most of the flyaway races are good tracks- everybody slags them off at the start but they show their worth after a few races.

Yeah I said something about that at another thread I really think Badoer would be doing better by now.

Woah... your going a bit far there. Fisi has never in his life driven a Ferrari and hasnt tested the car and all the time we've seen him drive the car is all the time he's got. Thats why I kinda disagree with the testing ban rule.

Badoer though has been testing for Ferrari for 10 years...so I guess he has some experience driving Ferrari's. I mean he even contributed to the design of this car! So to compare Badoer and Fisi is slightly unfair.