Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Why, God, Why????

Toro Rosso driver Vitantonio Liuzzi is believed to be underinvestigation for tax evasion purposes, reports from Italy claim. Iffound guilty of such charges, the Italian will be the third motorracing personality to face the same fate within the space of a year.

nah - don't worry that's a different Liuzzi see.

I've just been talking to my mate witness X, and he says he's guilty. Sorry Andres and Eric.

Damn, you just beat me to the "witness X" joke. :D

Damn, you just beat me to the "witness X" joke. :D

It just had to be done :lol: I was thinking of making it my next forum name, but I will leave you that honour, or whoever sees this post first (it'll probably be Eric's 12th account name).

If he's guilty (he probably is), I hope the legal system he is tried under isn't as dumb as the one in here where Gaylio Castroneves was able to pay his way out of tax evasion charges when he was 3,000,000% guilty. Castroneves deserves the 35 years of prison he escaped, and his Indy 500 win this year was fixed. If Liuzzi's guilty, he ought to face the punishments. What d#ckwads. It's not like those drivers don't make enough money already. People who make 1/10 of what they do still pay their taxes.

If he's guilty (he probably is), I hope the legal system he is tried under isn't as dumb as the one in here where Gaylio Castroneves was able to pay his way out of tax evasion charges when he was 3,000,000% guilty. Castroneves deserves the 35 years of prison he escaped, and his Indy 500 win this year was fixed. If Liuzzi's guilty, he ought to face the punishments. What d#ckwads. It's not like those drivers don't make enough money already. People who make 1/10 of what they do still pay their taxes.

Yeah true, but legal system would rather say "pay us the money you owe" than "okay it's jail for you, which actually costs us money". If most people could afford smart-a## accountants I bet they would do exactly the bollocking same as Liuzzi (no doubt Adam would disagree :P). Rossi had to pay tens of millions to Italian authorities just for the privilege of a quiet life in London not being mobbed at every corner...

Yeah true, but legal system would rather say "pay us the money you owe" than "okay it's jail for you, which actually costs us money". If most people could afford smart-a## accountants I bet they would do exactly the bollocking same as Liuzzi (no doubt Adam would disagree :P). Rossi had to pay tens of millions to Italian authorities just for the privilege of a quiet life in London not being mobbed at every corner...

Money it does cost, but at what price? The amount of tax dollars they won't be getting from H