Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Is It Final Then..?

I am covering my PC monitor with duct tape all over so when they show alonso, the car or his clothes won't be visible. Am I a genius or what?

Or even better, just support the Red Cars! Yey. C'mon, you know you want to.....you can't resist! It's only a matter of time before Ferrati takes over your mind, your body and your soul! It's what happened to me. And I'm not cranky in the slightest!

:unsure:

But anyway, rumours have it that Alonso would be confirmed at Ferrari today or tomorrow. There's still time today but if this is true, I guess we can expect the announcement tomorrow.

Monty?

His problem was that the engineers couldn't develop a "quarter pounder" button to replace the drinking bottle.

:lol: No wonder he's third in NASCAR points; the pit stops take 14 seconds so they have time to hand him one of those new angus third-pounders :P.

Or even better, just support the Red Cars! Yey. C'mon, you know you want to.....you can't resist! It's only a matter of time before Ferrati takes over your mind, your body and your soul! It's what happened to me. And I'm not cranky in the slightest!

Well, without hair, Andr

I can't support a team that sounds like some evil race from Star Trek. Leonard Nimoy (a.k.a. "Witness X") would not approve that.

I suppose, then, you'll look really good showing your support for McLaren in their new team gear.

nc09rr.png

I do not like it. Alonso is trouble to have in a team.

If it does not work next year in Ferrari, SD's head is going to roll although he was not the one to make the decision.

If they want to kick Kimi, I would have prefered if they signed Vettel instead of Alonso.

really!? honestly!?

I'm a huge Vettel fan and believe he will be a world champion in a couple of seasons if he gets given a consistantly quick car and if he irons out all the small rookie-like mistakes. But to sign him over Alonso would be a crazy decision!

Yes he may be nothing but trouble, yes he may sulk like a baby sometimes when things dont go his way and he may have unusually big eye brows. But were talking about Fernando Alonso here, the man who ended Schumachers reign, a two time world champion, many regarded (including me) as the best all round driver on the grid today and the man whos won in a Renault that shouldnt be winning races (ok maybe he actually shouldnt of won singapore :P but Fuji). The last non-Ferrari driver to win the WDC since Mika, I think Ferrari would want to replace a Champion with a double Champion, makes perfect sense.

Throw out all the excuses and stop looking at all the negatives. Get the two best drivers you can in your cars period. Typical Ferrari, and I love it.

They proved it by signing Kimi, he won the championship even though he treated the media like sh!t and was less involved than Schumi, but who cares if he brings the car home in first and wins you the championship?

If Kimi does go Mclaren. How Brilliant would it be for Kimi, Lewis, Alonso and Felipe to be fighting it out at the front. Can not wait! Brawns driver line up of Button and Rosberg/Barichello is starting to look much weaker compared to Ferraris and Mclarens. Dont you think Kubica would suit Brawn overalls?

Yeah I'm afraid it's all done. :( It's meant to be announced on thursday,when Alonso gets to the circuit. Here's a funny pic , I'm afraid one of his last pics with Reno.

@Abbas: must be cool to have your 2 favourite drivers in 1 team! To a great '10 season! :cheers:

really!? honestly!?

I'm a huge Vettel fan and believe he will be a world champion in a couple of seasons if he gets given a consistantly quick car and if he irons out all the small rookie-like mistakes. But to sign him over Alonso would be a crazy decision!

Vettel can be WDC in good car next season and he is much easier on team than FA. There is no risk that Massa would be forced to crash to feed his ego... :)

Yeah I'm afraid it's all done. :( It's meant to be announced on thursday,when Alonso gets to the circuit. Here's a funny pic , I'm afraid one of his last pics with Reno.

@Abbas: must be cool to have your 2 favourite drivers in 1 team! To a great '10 season! :cheers:

Where the hell have you been? :angry: you should not be out there alone there are lots of pervs...mostly bald pervs don't you know? And...OMFG LOOK AT THAT PIC!!!!

It's so obvious the engineers and everybody at Renault hates Alonso for being a whiner, for being Witness X and accusing Flav, for not being Witness X and thus covering up the whole story, for dedicating his podium to Flavio and whatnot!

That mob is trying to lynch the poor guy!!!

:P (with love, to all those Renault/Alonso haters out there) :P

Ahem ahem...someone's bitter because Kimi got sacked... :P

I am huge Ferrari fan from 1976, but I find extremely difficult to swallow FA in Ferrari. Somehow he does not fit there, as well as SD does not fit...

I would prefer Kubica or Vettel or Lewis Hamilton, but not Webber or Alonso.

I am huge Ferrari fan from 1976, but I find extremely difficult to swallow FA in Ferrari. Somehow he does not fit there, as well as SD does not fit...

I would prefer Kubica or Vettel or Lewis Hamilton, but not Webber or Alonso.

Please God no!

Where the hell have you been? :angry: you should not be out there alone there are lots of pervs...mostly bald pervs don't you know? And...OMFG LOOK AT THAT PIC!!!!

It's so obvious the engineers and everybody at Renault hates Alonso for being a whiner, for being Witness X and accusing Flav, for not being Witness X and thus covering up the whole story, for dedicating his podium to Flavio and whatnot!

That mob is trying to lynch the poor guy!!!

:P (with love, to all those Renault/Alonso haters out there) :P

:D After 3,4 or 56 months of holiday (student life) I don't have time for aneetheeng. Currently doing a CAD/CAE stage,you know design and all that.Combine it with the fact that it's my last year at uni,and you get time to shower and eat :D Nope,it's not that bad.The thing is that lately I can rarely watch the races live,so I have to avoid any contact with F1 related sites/freaks till I can watch them online. :D But I'll try to stay this time.

:D After 3,4 or 56 months of holiday (student life) I don't have time for aneetheeng. Currently doing a CAD/CAE stage,you know design and all that.Combine it with the fact that it's my last year at uni,and you get time to shower and eat :D Nope,it's not that bad.The thing is that lately I can rarely watch the races live,so I have to avoid any contact with F1 related sites/freaks till I can watch them online. :D But I'll try to stay this time.

QUite a good design for an F1 car...except that it looks like a 2008 spec rear wing to me. (that joke is really getting old this time)

QUite a good design for an F1 car...except that it looks like a 2008 spec rear wing to me. (that joke is really getting old this time)

:lol:

Yeah,perhaps the 2008 spec rear wing,monty and sutil running should leave room for new jokes...

Not!!

Sutil running will never get old!! :D

Please God no!

Don't worry, it will never happen. Lewis is to McLaren what Michaeal was to Ferrari...except Lewy Dewy Pumpkin Pie is gonna win OCHO WDCs instead that wimpy, useless 7 Ross Brawn and Rory Byrne won for Michael by cheating.

(DISCLAIMER: THE ABOVE ISN'T SERIOUS DON'T HURT ME, though I would like to point out that China cheated in the Olympics while wearing red because red is the color of cheaters, want proof? Well, McLaren added a little bit of red in 2007 and cheated. Renault added a little bit of red in 2009 and got caught. Toyota use some red and cheated in 2002 or something like that. KFC buckets are red and so is George's lorry and he cheats on his wife with Norbert Haug so that counts, too. And yes, size seven font gives me credibility, that's why I'm using it. Ferrari cheat. Fersure. Fernando. Ferrari. Feces. They all start with the same two letters. You know what means? Nothing).

:lol:

Yeah,perhaps the 2008 spec rear wing,monty and sutil running should leave room for new jokes...

Not!!

Sutil running will never get old!! :D

Phewww...you scared me there for a minute, young lady! Yeah! Sutil will never get old! Long live Sutil and his funny walk! I hope he gets a podium one of these days, now that will be something to behold!

LCdM must be joking. I read on this forum that Alonso would never find a team other than Renault thanks to Flavio's generosity. eusa_think.gif

Indeed. That is the lewisteric mantra... no team would ever hire him, he would never win another GP, he would never be champion again, etc. The funny bunch is always at odds with reality... remember the RD is the "most honest man in F1" and Hamilton is the "best driver in F1 history" loopy chants? It still makes me smile.

I don't think so. This comes from a Lewis hater: Lewis is better than 20 Kimis.

You are seriously drunk... as is Ferrari for letting Kimi go and keeping Massa. The insanity of it is pure dadaism.

By the way, how much fun we are going to have seeing Hamilton and his tennis dad bitching and moaning whenever Kimi decides to put his foot down... which begs the question, why else is Kimi staying in F1 if not to prove something? Next season, McLaren is going to be all tears for lewisterics and plenty of fun for the rest of us.

Indeed. That is the lewisteric mantra... no team would ever hire him, he would never win another GP, he would never be champion again, etc. The funny bunch is always at odds with reality... remember the RD is the "most honest man in F1" and Hamilton is the "best driver in F1 history" loopy chants? It still makes me smile.

You are seriously drunk... as is Ferrari for letting Kimi go and keeping Massa. The insanity of it is pure dadaism.

By the way, how much fun we are going to have seeing Hamilton and his tennis dad bitching and moaning whenever Kimi decides to put his foot down... which begs the question, why else is Kimi staying in F1 if not to prove something? Next season, McLaren is going to be all tears for lewisterics and plenty of fun for the rest of us.

You've made 2 post in the last few days that I actually agree with Maure - it's nice.

I reckon any proven, great driver will always get a good seat - Alonso has proven that he is a great driver - why wouldn't Ferrari take him. If they don't sabotage his chances a la Massa 2008, he'll have a good time with them.

Regards Kimi - I think he's a fantastic driver on his day - but that's his problem - when he's not in the mood, he just isn't that bothered.

He is undoubtably equal to Hamilton and I'll find McLaren funny next year. Saying that, Hamilton seems to have matured somewhat since last season (being a long way from winning for most of 2009 has probably been a good experience for him), so he might temper his rattle throwing a little. I was actually impressed when McLaren screwed up his race a few weeks back and the press wanted him to get mad about it. His reply (strained, but he managed it) was, 'We win as a team and loose as a team' - rather than some snipey comment about mechanics f'ing up. Granted, he still has a long way to go and Daddy has to go even further (he's worse than his son, so I know where the example was set), but he is getting better. Possibly the fact that he's binned it and had magnanimous comments from his team in times of woe has helped him build a relationship based on the team rather than on his own ego over the past few months. Perhaps Sugarbabe has been working on his personality - who knows.

As for why Kimi's staying in F1 - here, I disagree ever so slightly. For Kimi, F1 is about money. He's staying in F1 because he likes driving fast and can make a lot of money. I don't think he'll be all that bothered about going to McLaren and beating Lewis - he still may do that, but it won't be his major motivation.

Indeed. That is the lewisteric mantra...

Blah, blah, Lewis, blah

I don't think it is a foregone conclusion that Kimi will wipe the floor with Lewis. He is too variable. Fast on his day but often disappointing.

Agree with Adamstrags Lewis has matured, some way to go, but better. A spell in midfield should be a mandatory part of every driver's development (shame for Villeneuve that he stayed there) :)

I'm sorry? Who CONSISTENTLY outperformed Kimi in 2008 and in 2009 prior to his accident?

I think people should just WAKE UP and realise that Massa is anywhere near as bad as we all thought at first.

really!? honestly!?

Yes he may be nothing but trouble, yes he may sulk like a baby sometimes when things dont go his way and he may have unusually big eye brows. But were talking about Fernando Alonso here, the man who ended Schumachers reign, a two time world champion, many regarded (including me) as the best all round driver on the grid today and the man whos won in a Renault that shouldnt be winning races (ok maybe he actually shouldnt of won singapore :P but Fuji). The last non-Ferrari driver to win the WDC since Mika, I think Ferrari would want to replace a Champion with a double Champion, makes perfect sense.

Throw out all the excuses and stop looking at all the negatives. Get the two best drivers you can in your cars period. Typical Ferrari, and I love it.

They proved it by signing Kimi, he won the championship even though he treated the media like sh!t and was less involved than Schumi, but who cares if he brings the car home in first and wins you the championship?

If Kimi does go Mclaren. How Brilliant would it be for Kimi, Lewis, Alonso and Felipe to be fighting it out at the front. Can not wait! Brawns driver line up of Button and Rosberg/Barichello is starting to look much weaker compared to Ferraris and Mclarens. Dont you think Kubica would suit Brawn overalls?

This is honestly one of the best quotes i've read in a while!

Ferrari should actually sign Alonso as their number 1 with Vettel as his number 2... That would work!

First of all, we missed you, Brad is not posting these days because you don't hang around..he is also upset that your driver is taking his man's place..

Yes, It would be cool and fantastic..suddenly Me and Maure have the same guy to cheer, but he will still continue Lewis, blah blah, mclaren blah blah...Ron blah blah, he still controls Mclaren Blah blah...but its not yet signed...some really wierd things in F1 have taken place for the past few weeks, well if it does happen....I still don't know whom would I like to see winning, but unlike some idiots here I will never make those funny predictions like who will kick who. It looks like Lewis will have the advantage in the begining, but Kimi has outperformed Massa during his debut year with Ferrari, so you never know.......I don't think Kimi will kick Lewis or vice versa...It would be something like the current Redbull pairing...but even more stronger in my opinion.

I really want to see the old Kimi back.....

Blah, blah, Lewis, blah

I don't think it is a foregone conclusion that Kimi will wipe the floor with Lewis. He is too variable. Fast on his day but often disappointing.

Agree with Adamstrags Lewis has matured, some way to go, but better. A spell in midfield should be a mandatory part of every driver's development (shame for Villeneuve that he stayed there) :)

If Lewis continues to perform oral s@x on the Mclaren management like he did when he was team mates with Alonso, Kimi will have no chance and the FIA may even help out Lewis like Hungary 2008 just to help the poor little not so blue eyed British lad along the way.

Ahhhh, COMMON KIMI! Didn't think you ever hear me saying that right?