Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Is It Final Then..?

This is honestly one of the best quotes i've read in a while!

Ferrari should actually sign Alonso as their number 1 with Vettel as his number 2... That would work!

:DThaaat will never Happen. A guy of Vettel's status will never be a no2...he is a sort of guy who wants to hunt down the guy in the front at any cost, yes it comes with a price sometimes, but he is young, he is still learning. he is a champ of the future....if he is asked to drive like that, he would rather go back to Germany and drive cabs....he is a pure racer.

:DThaaat will never Happen. A guy of Vettel's status will never be a no2...he is a sort of guy who wants to hunt down the guy in the front at any cost, yes it comes with a price sometimes, but he is young, he is still learning. he is a champ of the future....if he is asked to drive like that, he would rather go back to Germany and drive cabs....he is a pure racer.

Yeah you probably right, Maybe he needs a team mates like Barrichello then! I read an article and ever Rubens wife says he always comes second!!!

If Lewis continues to perform oral s@x on the Mclaren management like he did when he was team mates with Alonso, Kimi will have no chance and the FIA may even help out Lewis like Hungary 2008 just to help the poor little not so blue eyed British lad along the way.

Ahhhh, COMMON KIMI! Didn't think you ever hear me saying that right?

Which means, Nando doesn't like oral, he preffered Anal which the Mclaren management thought it was not safe enough...even though Haug liked the idea...:P

No matter how well our respective favourite drivers do, we will still continue to bash eachother....anyways...looks like TF1 is back on form....its been boring just to read...mclaren blah blah....lewis blah blah...

I don't think Kimi will be given the second treatment at any cost...Mclaren did everything it could to retain him, they even praised him after he left..I don't think Lewis will have problem with kimi trashing or vice versa, anyways.....it looks like I will not be disappointed if they both end up in the same team...two of your favourite drivers in the same team! man thats a dream team.....I just hope Mclaren don't show up with a Sh#tty car! :)

Yeah you probably right, Maybe he needs a team mates like Barrichello then! I read an article and ever Rubens wife says he always comes second!!!

I don't think they want Barichello back,:unsure: May be Piquet...oops...Fifi?

By the way, how much fun we are going to have seeing Hamilton and his tennis dad bitching and moaning whenever Kimi decides to put his foot down... which begs the question, why else is Kimi staying in F1 if not to prove something? Next season, McLaren is going to be all tears for lewisterics and plenty of fun for the rest of us.

As I said before I hope Kimi get the respect he deserves as a WDC. I don't think he'll be treated like Alonso in 2007 but the team will be tailored for Lewis and all their love will go for him. The difference is that while Alonso could hardly bear it and lost focu sometimes, Kimi won't give a Sh#t (as far as they don't do dirty tricks to him).

I expect McLaren-Mercedes to be the car to beat next year and Kimi might win a Championship there, he deserved at least one in the past there.

If Lewis continues to perform oral s@x on the Mclaren management like he did when he was team mates with Alonso, Kimi will have no chance and the FIA may even help out Lewis like Hungary 2008 just to help the poor little not so blue eyed British lad along the way.

I don't expect they'll behave like that but I wouldn't be surprised either.

laugh.gif

Massa has outscored Kimi 213-195 as Ferrari teammates (including the 2009 races prior to Hungary), so, regardless of excuses, points are points and they ultimately determine . Kimi was a very good driver, and he still is (I doubt Fernando will do any better than Kimi has and would have next year), but he'll have trouble beating Lewis (Fernando tied with him, and Lewis is going to get preferential treatment). I just think Kimi is no longer as motivated as he used to be, and I'm not sure he's entirely there physically, either (I don't want to speculate, but his off-track habits...I can't imagine they're helping. Similar problems have ruined other drivers' careers).

You may be right about Kimi's motivation, but he can still turn the speed on when he needs it, 4 podiums in a row in a car that ain't being developed shows that Kimi brings at least 7-8 seconds to a team, Alonso's 6 tenths won't have the same effect.

Oh and as an F1 Team Principal and someone who has been in this sport for a long time, it's my duty to tell you that world titles determine quality, that's why I was looking to sign Raikkonen for my team.

BA DUM TISH! :lol:

As I said before I hope Kimi get the respect he deserves as a WDC. I don't think he'll be treated like Alonso in 2007 but the team will be tailored for Lewis and all their love will go for him. The difference is that while Alonso could hardly bear it and lost focu sometimes, Kimi won't give a Sh#t (as far as they don't do dirty tricks to him).

I expect McLaren-Mercedes to be the car to beat next year and Kimi might win a Championship there, he deserved at least one in the past there.

I don't expect they'll behave like that but I wouldn't be surprised either.

I agreeeeeeeeeeee. The team loves Hammy but they will like Kimi too, and he won't care if everyone smiles a bit more when Hamilton wins. Without RD things will be much better anyway. It's an exciting prospect to have the best drivers in the best cars for next season.

Good for him I say. Kimi will earn a similar amount from being paid out of his contract with Ferrari, it will be funny if Kimi wins the title next year when effectively being paid by Ferrari.

It's an exciting prospect to have the best drivers in the best cars for next season.

It should always be that way but then Hamilton would have started driving a Minardi or maybe a Force India and now he would be driving maybe a Red Bull or a Toyota. naughty.gif

Ok, maybe a Renault but Alonso would be The Beloved there. biggrin.gif

Good for him I say. Kimi will earn a similar amount from being paid out of his contract with Ferrari, it will be funny if Kimi wins the title next year when effectively being paid by Ferrari.

I would love to see that. :lol:

Oh and as an F1 Team Principal and someone who has been in this sport for a long time, it's my duty to tell you that world titles determine quality, that's why I was looking to sign Raikkonen for my team.

World titles are determined by points, and Massa scored more of those than Kimi, so the true champion of all eternity in our hearts and minds is Felipe and that counts for more than any silly "World Championship" crap could ;).

By the way, if world titles determine quality, I'm assuming we'll see Jacques Villenueve in a Raindrive Promasters in 2010? :P

Indeed. That is the lewisteric mantra... no team would ever hire him, he would never win another GP, he would never be champion again, etc. The funny bunch is always at odds with reality... remember the RD is the "most honest man in F1" and Hamilton is the "best driver in F1 history" loopy chants? It still makes me smile.

I agree on the Piquet bit! I even doubt Mike Gascoyne the poor feck would even sign him! As for the bold, please don't start again unless you like being verbally raped!

You are seriously drunk... as is Ferrari for letting Kimi go and keeping Massa. The insanity of it is pure dadaism.

By the way, how much fun we are going to have seeing Hamilton and his tennis dad bitching and moaning whenever Kimi decides to put his foot down... which begs the question, why else is Kimi staying in F1 if not to prove something? Next season, McLaren is going to be all tears for lewisterics and plenty of fun for the rest of us.

As I said before, Kimi could start moving towards a WRC career & follow in the footsteps of every other Finnish driver, except for Keke Rosberg! As for the bold, pushing the boat now! 1 more mention of lewisterics & abbas is gonna get the boys after you!

Just looked on wikipedia the Manor GP page & Kimi used to race for em in 2000 when he was Formula Renault UK champiob with Manor! Well?

World titles are determined by points, and Massa scored more of those than Kimi, so the true champion of all eternity in our hearts and minds is Felipe and that counts for more than any silly "World Championship" crap could ;).

By the way, if world titles determine quality, I'm assuming we'll see Jacques Villenueve in a Raindrive Promasters in 2010? :P

Yeah that's why everybody rates racing drivers in terms of how many points they score and why every young karter says "one day I'd like to score lots of points in F1, even if I don't win anything, 'cos no one cares about winning in racing, just points and taking part and being happy yay!" :D But yeah, Massa did outperform Raikkonen at Ferrari no matter which way you look at it, unless of course you count winning the championship :P No seriously, they were pretty even. Massa arguably deserves one world title to date, even if he had to be babied for a few years before he was anywhere near good enough to deserve a Ferrari seat.

I forgot to mention the other factor in determining driver quality, that is record sales, unfortunately Jacques just doesn't make the cut in that area whereas Raikkonen's "Finnish Anthems Sung In The Drunken Style" album does (it's a hit in Finland).

Just looked on wikipedia the Manor GP page & Kimi used to race for em in 2000 when he was Formula Renault UK champiob with Manor! Well?

No chance.

Yeah that's why everybody rates racing drivers in terms of how many points they score and why every young karter says "one day I'd like to score lots of points in F1, even if I don't win anything, 'cos no one cares about winning in racing, just points and taking part and being happy yay!" :D But yeah, Massa did outperform Raikkonen at Ferrari no matter which way you look at it, unless of course you count winning the championship :P No seriously, they were pretty even. Massa arguably deserves one world title to date, even if he had to be babied for a few years before he was anywhere near good enough to deserve a Ferrari seat.

:lol: I think that's the perfect mentality for an auto racing driver, actually. I was a young karter once, and, upon seeing how my lap times compared to a back of the back second-tier-series NASCAR driver's in the same kart on the same track, I would have been fooling myself if I had any other mentality. Besides, I retired when I was 13, and retiring young is usually a good indicator of success. I mean, in four years, I earned $100,000,000,000,000 (if you round up a few times). I'm pretty much just like Marko Asmer, too gifted for auto racing. We see eachother a lot when we go to Free Food Fridays at Barney's Diner and tell ourselves that. He says he's been on the phone with David Richards' apprentice. So there's hope for me, too. :P

No chance.

I hope he does it anyway.

Well for one Manor don't have the budget, and more importantly, Manor are based in Sheffield, meaning Kimi would have to develop an Sheffield-Finnish accent, which would be too awful sounding for the human ear to comprehend, meaning internal combustion of everybody's ear drum's who heard him speak.

:P

Well for one Manor don't have the budget, and more importantly, Manor are based in Sheffield, meaning Kimi would have to develop an Sheffield-Finnish accent, which would be too awful sounding for the human ear to comprehend, meaning internal combustion of everybody's ear drum's who heard him speak.

:P

:lol:

(For the record, with the Virgin backing, no one knows what kind of budget Manor might have, and besides, Kimi is being paid by Scuderia Ferrari to not race for them, so he can go wherever he wants to go. Why he'd want to go to a first-year team is beyond me, but he's not exactly sober most of the time, so...)

:lol: I think that's the perfect mentality for an auto racing driver, actually. I was a young karter once, and, upon seeing how my lap times compared to a back of the back second-tier-series NASCAR driver's in the same kart on the same track, I would have been fooling myself if I had any other mentality. Besides, I retired when I was 13, and retiring young is usually a good indicator of success. I mean, in four years, I earned $100,000,000,000,000 (if you round up a few times). I'm pretty much just like Marko Asmer, too gifted for auto racing. We see eachother a lot when we go to Free Food Fridays at Barney's Diner and tell ourselves that. He says he's been on the phone with David Richards' apprentice. So there's hope for me, too. :P

I hope he does it anyway.

:lol: At least my poor Marko (no really, he lives on the street, sometimes when I look outside of my castle I can see him sleeping on the floor), well, at least he won a championship! It's a shame he hasn't got a drive, in fact, I suppose I could give him a drive? Then again, I've already confirmed that young charger adamstrags as my first driver and I'm looking at putting Martin Brundle in the 2nd seat, although I might have to sell the castle to pay him what he's asking. I may hire you then since you had such a distinguished career in motorsports, do you think KFC would sponsor the car though? You could have your helmet shaped like a KFC bucket? Hmm decisions decisions :P

:lol: At least my poor Marko (no really, he lives on the street, sometimes when I look outside of my castle I can see him sleeping on the floor), well, at least he won a championship! It's a shame he hasn't got a drive, in fact, I suppose I could give him a drive? Then again, I've already confirmed that young charger adamstrags as my first driver and I'm looking at putting Martin Brundle in the 2nd seat, although I might have to sell the castle to pay him what he's asking. I may hire you then since you had such a distinguished career in motorsports, do you think KFC would sponsor the car though? You could have your helmet shaped like a KFC bucket? Hmm decisions decisions :P

:lol: We just established world titles mean nothing, George, so Marko's championship doesn't count. I, on the other hand, was fifth in an indoor karting league in 2006 and won three whole races in my entire career, so I think that I'm much more qualified. Besides, I'm from a nation that bathes. I heard adamstrags is going to NASCAR; Montoya convinced him it's the way to go, and adam's always wanted to try the all-Dunkin Donuts diet. Brundle...hmm, he's a good choice, but isn't he a bit too young? I think another year in GP2 would help. Keep the castle and sign Sir Moss instead. I'll gladly take the reserve role; there's no testing anyway so it's not like I could crash the car or anything. I'll do it provided you provide me with 10,000 Calories worth of food per hour, because that's the healthy way to live, I read all about it in JPM's new book (he wrote it during the safety car periods of one NASCAR race). A KFC bucket might be a tad greasy to put over my head; I just grew out of the acne phase and I think that'd just be inviting it to come back. Perhaps we'll just cut costs to stay on Max's 40,000,000 Euro plan and ignore helmets. I don't know why you'd need them anyway; the FIA have really nice regulations in place to keep bits like springs from falling out...oh, wait.

:lol: We just established world titles mean nothing, George, so Marko's championship doesn't count. I, on the other hand, was fifth in an indoor karting league in 2006 and won three whole races in my entire career, so I think that I'm much more qualified. Besides, I'm from a nation that bathes. I heard adamstrags is going to NASCAR; Montoya convinced him it's the way to go, and adam's always wanted to try the all-Dunkin Donuts diet. Brundle...hmm, he's a good choice, but isn't he a bit too young? I think another year in GP2 would help. Keep the castle and sign Sir Moss instead. I'll gladly take the reserve role; there's no testing anyway so it's not like I could crash the car or anything. I'll do it provided you provide me with 10,000 Calories worth of food per hour, because that's the healthy way to live, I read all about it in JPM's new book (he wrote it during the safety car periods of one NASCAR race). A KFC bucket might be a tad greasy to put over my head; I just grew out of the acne phase and I think that'd just be inviting it to come back. Perhaps we'll just cut costs to stay on Max's 40,000,000 Euro plan and ignore helmets. I don't know why you'd need them anyway; the FIA have really nice regulations in place to keep bits like springs from falling out...oh, wait.

Ah yes, but Marko didn't win a world title, I was referring to his British F3 championship, and as any British reputable source/British football hooligan/British pensioner will tell you: Britain is the most important country in the world. So there. Wow, fifth! That's not bad actually, how many people competed in this Indoor Karting League though, was it more than four but less than six? :P Yes that's true, you are from a nation that bathes, although it doesn't logically follow that you bathe so I can't be sure, and also, I am not sure what you bathe in either. Seriously, bathing in KFC grease is just not on, at all. Brundle's age is the main reason I'm gunna hire him, it's so that all the young ladies in the paddock flirt with me instead of my drivers. That's also the logic behind our Nazi themed race uniforms, I haven't convinced the sponsors about those yet though, although Bernie and Max love them curiously enough. Anyway, Moss would be good but again he is a little young, and I'm not sure my ego can take calling someone Sir. I might try and sign him on the condition he loses the Knighthood. But yes, I will sign you as reserve driver, which will mostly entail you driving me from castle to castle. As for the calories, I'll see what I can do, but I'm just not sure if somebody of your size can survive on 10,000 calories an hour, I will support you if you're dieting though. Hmm so your saying that putting KFC buckets over one's head might aggravate acne? Maybe that's where I've been going wrong, but it's how I was taught to eat. Okay, forget helmets, at least Sir Mossy won't mind.

Yours rain-masterfully,

George

This is honestly one of the best quotes i've read in a while!

Ferrari should actually sign Alonso as their number 1 with Vettel as his number 2... That would work!

Thank you Wes! I come on here rarely but enjoy posting the odd essay every now and then.

Alonso and Vettel in one team would be my dream team (2 favourite drivers)! But I think pairing them may be similar to the whole Alonso Hamilton Mclaren saga. Vettel has the potential to be a strong championship contender (he still is in the hunt now, but he has next to no chance) so if the scenario of Alonso having to play second fiddle to Vettel some point in the season arose, I dont think that would go down well with Mr eye brows at all.

Massa and Alonso to me is a perfect pairing, both fast and consistant; Massa aswell hasn't got an ego as big as Alonso's so its possible they could get on.

Kimi and Lewis is also a great pairing, but I would of thought Kubica could of easily paired up with Lewis nicely.

Heikki and Barichello though I feel are in trouble. Everyone wants Rosberg not Heikki and Barichello is too old for many teams, This could be their last season?

Ah yes, but Marko didn't win a world title, I was referring to his British F3 championship, and as any British reputable source/British football hooligan/British pensioner will tell you: Britain is the most important country in the world. So there. Wow, fifth! That's not bad actually, how many people competed in this Indoor Karting League though, was it more than four but less than six? :P Yes that's true, you are from a nation that bathes, although it doesn't logically follow that you bathe so I can't be sure, and also, I am not sure what you bathe in either. Seriously, bathing in KFC grease is just not on, at all. Brundle's age is the main reason I'm gunna hire him, it's so that all the young ladies in the paddock flirt with me instead of my drivers. That's also the logic behind our Nazi themed race uniforms, I haven't convinced the sponsors about those yet though, although Bernie and Max love them curiously enough. Anyway, Moss would be good but again he is a little young, and I'm not sure my ego can take calling someone Sir. I might try and sign him on the condition he loses the Knighthood. But yes, I will sign you as reserve driver, which will mostly entail you driving me from castle to castle. As for the calories, I'll see what I can do, but I'm just not sure if somebody of your size can survive on 10,000 calories an hour, I will support you if you're dieting though. Hmm so your saying that putting KFC buckets over one's head might aggravate acne? Maybe that's where I've been going wrong, but it's how I was taught to eat. Okay, forget helmets, at least Sir Mossy won't mind.

Yours rain-masterfully,

George

British titles don't count for anything ever at all. George R. Master was a British competitive eating champion, but when he came to the world stage (Canada), he got totally destroyed. He just couldn't eat all those chicken wings without Marmite like they had in the Bri'ish Leagues. I hear he's devoted his entire life to eating chicken wings in hopes of making a comeback in the future; they used to call him the Rainmaster because he was so girthy that he sweated profusely to the point that his competitors thought it was raining. Oh well. We'll never know what happened to him. It's always sad when someone's career crashes to such an unsatisfactory end. No wonder this George fellow is so sympathetic towards Marko Asmer (I'd be, too. His surname is basically how Brits say asthma, or at least how Piggy said it in Lord of the Flies, which I remember from two years ago; I only read two chapters of the entire book and still got a 94 on the essay because I am awesome).

Fifth out of eleven, only one driver participated in every single race, though your worst two were dropped so that helped even us up a bit. I had two advantages; one was that I was the Essesmaster and even the big bad grown-up adultfolk asked me for advice on tackling esses, and my size. I was roughly 34 kg back then, so I had a huge advantage on the really long straightaways. If I ever went back now, I wouldn't have that advantage anymore, since I now weigh over twice that (72.5 kg, so I'm 1/10 of the way to your size, and already 20 kg too heavy and 5 inches too tall to race in F1). Not like I'd ever go back; I'm retired, and you know when I leave, I stay gone, and never come back, just like with TF1.

I don't bathe; I shower, every morning at 6:21. Come watch some time. It's allegedly water that I shower in but God really knows. I'll ask Him tonight where the water comes from and what the water was before it was water.

Speaking of KFC grease, make sure your chassis is powered by something other than Sh#tty rubbish poo Ethanol. I found another reason to hate Ethanol today. The exhaust smells like the inside of a Burger King. No lie. I was driving behind an Ethanol-powered police car today and I kept smelling BK, then I saw the "Flex Fuel" badge on the car and realized that was the issue. So, when choosing a fuel source, pick one that smells better, like fecal matter. Omnomnomnom etc.

Oooh, Nazi uniforms! I wonder what kind of a woman that will attract, though. I know a person (girl? boy? both? neither? I can't decide) at my school who is a huge fan of Nazis and looks like Velma from Scooby Doo (and talks like her), and could really use a shampoo followed by a brushing and some plastic surgery. So have fun with that.

I'm glad you trust me to drive from castle-to-castle on those cobblestone roads you have in the UK. Surely to drive you, I'll need a company car. I'm presuming your lorry will be fine, though I only have a US Class D learners' permit with restrictions something and something (one's because I can't purchase alcohol, the other's because I'm visually impaired and therefore wear corrective lenses. Visual enhancement was so effective in Formula 1 it helped Jacques Villeneuve accomplish....uhh....nothing).

I'd respond to the rest but this post is so damn long and I have to sleep and study for calculus so...

Peace, love, and processed grey chicken meat,

Drymaster

In my experience as a Brit living in the US, Brits say "Asthma" and Americans say "Azma".

Just had to defend my homeland there, even if it is a sh1thole.

In my experience as a Brit living in the US, Brits say "Asthma" and Americans say "Azma".

Just had to defend my homeland there, even if it is a sh1thole.

Too far, too far. :P