Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Is It Final Then..?

I'm excited to see how Alonso will do. For sure in Ferrari if they get it right he'll be a championship contender.

Well, I have to be happy that atleast one Monobrow fan is unhappy.

Monobrow against Alonso or Monkey against Hamilton is just the same Sh#t.

:lol:

British titles don't count for anything ever at all. George R. Master was a British competitive eating champion, but when he came to the world stage (Canada), he got totally destroyed. He just couldn't eat all those chicken wings without Marmite like they had in the Bri'ish Leagues. I hear he's devoted his entire life to eating chicken wings in hopes of making a comeback in the future; they used to call him the Rainmaster because he was so girthy that he sweated profusely to the point that his competitors thought it was raining. Oh well. We'll never know what happened to him. It's always sad when someone's career crashes to such an unsatisfactory end. No wonder this George fellow is so sympathetic towards Marko Asmer (I'd be, too. His surname is basically how Brits say asthma, or at least how Piggy said it in Lord of the Flies, which I remember from two years ago; I only read two chapters of the entire book and still got a 94 on the essay because I am awesome).

Fifth out of eleven, only one driver participated in every single race, though your worst two were dropped so that helped even us up a bit. I had two advantages; one was that I was the Essesmaster and even the big bad grown-up adultfolk asked me for advice on tackling esses, and my size. I was roughly 34 kg back then, so I had a huge advantage on the really long straightaways. If I ever went back now, I wouldn't have that advantage anymore, since I now weigh over twice that (72.5 kg, so I'm 1/10 of the way to your size, and already 20 kg too heavy and 5 inches too tall to race in F1). Not like I'd ever go back; I'm retired, and you know when I leave, I stay gone, and never come back, just like with TF1.

I don't bathe; I shower, every morning at 6:21. Come watch some time. It's allegedly water that I shower in but God really knows. I'll ask Him tonight where the water comes from and what the water was before it was water.

Speaking of KFC grease, make sure your chassis is powered by something other than Sh#tty rubbish poo Ethanol. I found another reason to hate Ethanol today. The exhaust smells like the inside of a Burger King. No lie. I was driving behind an Ethanol-powered police car today and I kept smelling BK, then I saw the "Flex Fuel" badge on the car and realized that was the issue. So, when choosing a fuel source, pick one that smells better, like fecal matter. Omnomnomnom etc.

Oooh, Nazi uniforms! I wonder what kind of a woman that will attract, though. I know a person (girl? boy? both? neither? I can't decide) at my school who is a huge fan of Nazis and looks like Velma from Scooby Doo (and talks like her), and could really use a shampoo followed by a brushing and some plastic surgery. So have fun with that.

I'm glad you trust me to drive from castle-to-castle on those cobblestone roads you have in the UK. Surely to drive you, I'll need a company car. I'm presuming your lorry will be fine, though I only have a US Class D learners' permit with restrictions something and something (one's because I can't purchase alcohol, the other's because I'm visually impaired and therefore wear corrective lenses. Visual enhancement was so effective in Formula 1 it helped Jacques Villeneuve accomplish....uhh....nothing).

I'd respond to the rest but this post is so damn long and I have to sleep and study for calculus so...

Peace, love, and processed grey chicken meat,

Drymaster

I muchly loved this post you made. It made me do many "lolz". I wish you good luck with your calculations and such, may you never use them once you've finished the education system.

OMGZZZ! Racist! What's wrong with you? How dare you compare such intelligent creatures like monkeys with a racing driver.

Seriously, less of the name calling, you d#cks! (Andres was right, it is cathartic)

Edit, at first, I wrote "killing" instead of "calling". I'm not sure what that means, but just watch out.

In my experience as a Brit living in the US, Brits say "Asthma" and Americans say "Azma".

Just had to defend my homeland there, even if it is a sh1thole.

:lol: You made it that far into my post? That took a lot of effort, well done.

I suppose "a##-mar" was just one person, then. Not like it matters. That book sucked. There's nothing better than being served up a nice steaming plate of Protestant propaganda for the first book you read in high school. Yay propaganda yay!

I muchly loved this post you made. It made me do many "lolz". I wish you good luck with your calculations and such, may you never use them once you've finished the education system.

Good cover-up for only reading the first line and then giving up :P.

I did well on the test today, just like every other test, because I'm not only the Essesmaster and the Drymaster, but also the Life-in-Generalmaster. Clearly.

:lol: You made it that far into my post? That took a lot of effort, well done.

I suppose "a##-mar" was just one person, then. Not like it matters. That book sucked. There's nothing better than being served up a nice steaming plate of Protestant propaganda for the first book you read in high school. Yay propaganda yay!

Good cover-up for only reading the first line and then giving up :P.

I did well on the test today, just like every other test, because I'm not only the Essesmaster and the Drymaster, but also the Life-in-Generalmaster. Clearly.

No no, you've got me all wrong, Sir, it wasn't me who done put my hand in the till...anyway. No I did read your post, as a rainmaster I have to pay attention to detail and that means reading every post. However I "cba" to respond to it all. Big difference punk. I'm glad you did well in testing, that means I can hire you, Brundle on the other hand spun at the esses, perhaps you should give him some tips like those there folk in your story (see I did I did).

Oh dear......this is why I said Monobrow fans are so easy to pick...:)

Money has never been an issue for Fernando Alonso. When they didn't want him in McLaren back in 2007 he didn't want a penny from them to leave the team, he didn't want to stay in a team where he was not welcome. I'm sure he just want a winner car even if he had to pay for that.

And he will work 24/7/365 in Ferrari to have the best car possible ASAP.

He was more than welcome in that team.. If you don't remember, its just that he could not welcome the unwelcomed challenge..

That situation was created by monobrow himself.. He could have won on 2007 and 2008, and become four time Worldchamp..if he kept his head cool and stopped demanding the no1 status and stopped bitching and acting like a clown with the car blocking the pit stops and doing strange things in USGP and stopped saying he didn't get enough support from the team even though he had his own engineers and mechs, and stopped blaming the team for his stupid crash saying that someone had changed his tyre pressure. He was never promised the no1 status when he signed for Mclaren, even when Mika and David were driving for Macca, they favoured David when he had more chance to win the championship despite the fact that Mika was a two time worldchamp..Alonso was too quick to ask.....and he asked for it. now end of it...you keep digging those crap and try to prove how innocent Nando was, something most of us with sense won't accept.....just like Lewis's fans accept the fact he ****ed up his first year, and had only him to blame, and he lied on the first race this season...

That situation was created by monobrow himself.. He could have won on 2007 and 2008, and become four time Worldchamp..if he kept his head cool and stopped demanding the no1 status and stopped bitching and acting like a clown with the car blocking the pit stops and doing strange things in USGP and stopped saying he didn't get enough support from the team even though he had his own engineers and mechs, and stopped blaming the team for his stupid crash saying that someone had changed his tyre pressure. He was never promised the no1 status when he signed for Mclaren, even when Mika and David were driving for Macca, they favoured David when he had more chance to win the championship despite the fact that Mika was a two time worldchamp..Alonso was too quick to ask.....and he asked for it. now end of it...you keep digging those crap and try to prove how innocent Nando was, something most of us with sense won't accept.....just like Lewis's fans accept the fact he ****ed up his first year, and had only him to blame, and he lied on the first race...

Well said.