Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Dod Singapore

DOD Singapore??  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets your vote??

• Hamilton
    • Glock
    • Nando
    • Vettel
    • Button
    • Rubens
    • Kovy
    • Kubica
    • Other

Yes, I read, which is why I asked you...Even if he finished last, you would still vote for him looking for some excuses! :P

That's what I always say about ABFs they will always vote for him, I can say I vote for Hamilton :secret:Did you see Kimi on the list?

sorry but - he got the 'ridiculous' penatlty because he went too fast in the pit lane - it's not a new rule.

sorry but - he lost his diffuser by going over the kerbs - had he stuck within the track he wouldn't have broken his car.

Vettel's a great driver, but not the DOD today - far from it.

+1 agree.And Kati,Red Bull tastes like medicine.:P

sorry but - he got the 'ridiculous' penatlty because he went too fast in the pit lane - it's not a new rule.

sorry but - he lost his diffuser by going over the kerbs - had he stuck within the track he wouldn't have broken his car.

Vettel's a great driver, but not the DOD today - far from it.

1. in no moment i said it was new, i said it was ridiculous such a big penalty for such a small thing. fine him, don't ruin his race.

2. i didnt say he didnt make a mistake, i said even though he managed to be 4th.

and 3. i dont care what you think, this is not a thread to discuss views, it's about voting, and i voted. instead of complaining, respect it and vote whoever u think it's dod.

+1 agree.And Kati,Red Bull tastes like medicine.:P

i still love it.

That's what I always say about ABFs they will always vote for him, I can say I vote for Hamilton :secret:Did you see Kimi on the list?

I never noticed it !

I never noticed it !

You didn't notice Kimi? He was having a titanic battle for 9th place. One of those battles the bards will sing about for centuries to come...against Nakajima.

Oh and he lost it. :whistling:

You didn't notice Kimi? He was having a titanic battle for 9th place. One of those battles the bards will sing about for centuries to come...against Nakajima.

Oh and he lost it. :whistling:

Kimi is never my man untill he goes to Macca.:angry:

How can I vote for him when he is not even on the list? and other could mean other beside Kimi.

You could vote Alonso for a CHANGE. smile.gif

1. in no moment i said it was new, i said it was ridiculous such a big penalty for such a small thing. fine him, don't ruin his race.

Speeding in the pit lane is always a drivethrough. It's an immutable rule- the only options available to the stewards are:

1) Drivethrough

2) 10 second stop & go

They can't fine him unless he does it only in Free Practice or Quali. In the race it has been an automatic drivethrough for as long as I can remember. I totally disagree that it was a harsh penalty. It's a fixed penalty and he made a rookie mistake, same as Nico did coming out.

Kimi is never my man untill he goes to Macca.:angry:

Me too- I think he'll improve again at Macca. Kimi needs structure, micromanagement and discipline to perform at his best, which he clearly doesn't have at Ferrari, who I would guess give their drivers a bit more freedom and thus are better with the Alonso types who are pretty autonomous (I have no evidence for this; it's just a feeling). Was there ever a more mouthwatering prospect than Lewis vs an on form Kimi?

It's certainly looking like the McLaren will be the fastest car next year whilst Brawn head to the back of the field again- if McMerc want to win the WCC they will have to keep things sweet between the drivers. I can't wait!

Me too- I think he'll improve again at Macca. Kimi needs structure, micromanagement and discipline to perform at his best, which he clearly doesn't have at Ferrari, who I would guess give their drivers a bit more freedom and thus are better with the Alonso types who are pretty autonomous (I have no evidence for this; it's just a feeling). Was there ever a more mouthwatering prospect than Lewis vs an on form Kimi?

It's certainly looking like the McLaren will be the fastest car next year whilst Brawn head to the back of the field again- if McMerc want to win the WCC they will have to keep things sweet between the drivers. I can't wait!

Rarely has there been such an exciting prospect, although it seems it's always Mclaren who give us these exceptional intra team battles - Senna vs Prost - Alonso vs Hammy - and now Kimi vs Hamilton. TYVM Macca.

I also agree about the management of drivers, Raikkonen did seem to perform better even if he didn't particularly enjoy his experience at Mclaren. Still though, I never thought I'd hear the robotic Raikkonen not be described as autonomous!

He wants to be autonomous. But he's fundamentally lazy (like me- that's part of his appeal). Alonso I get the impression is the kind of guy who would do his homework even if his mum didn't tell him to.

He wants to be autonomous. But he's fundamentally lazy (like me- that's part of his appeal). Alonso I get the impression is the kind of guy who would do his homework even if his mum didn't tell him to.

I agree, Alonso also seems like the kinda guy who'd tell on the other kids who hadn't done their homework. Just thought I'd say that for all the Alonso haters out there. Disclaimer: I like Alonso and think he is a great driver, please don't lynch me.

Delete this before maure mentions lewisterics again!

:lol: Don't give a damn about him, but glad he is hanging around, there is some controversy hanging here and there.

2. i didnt say he didnt make a mistake, i said even though he managed to be 4th.

and 3. i dont care what you think, [4] this is not a thread to discuss views, it's about voting, and i voted. [5] instead of complaining, respect it and [6] vote whoever u think it's dod.

:blink:

...an entirely rational post in defence of an entirely rational opinion - well done.

1. - no. I said it was not a new rule. speed in the pits - get a drive through - simple and the same for everyone. had hamilton had a drive through and vettel won - would you be complaining? no.

2. - no. I said he made a mistake - he should have been 2nd. I wish he had been.:(

3. - why did you reply then? - that indicates that you do care what I think - awww kati - shucks.

4. - I wonder how many other DOD threads have been completely devoid of discussion. quick, bring in the poll police! :P

5. - did I complain? news to me.

6. - I did - I also offered an opinion as to why I thought he was DOD and you are very welcome to disagree with my view - that's the wonderful democracy of TF1.;)

:blink:

...an entirely rational post in defence of an entirely rational opinion - well done.

1. - no. I said it was not a new rule. speed in the pits - get a drive through - simple and the same for everyone. had hamilton had a drive through and vettel won - would you be complaining? no.

2. - no. I said he made a mistake - he should have been 2nd. I wish he had been.:(

3. - why did you reply then? - that indicates that you do care what I think - awww kati - shucks.

4. - I wonder how many other DOD threads have been completely devoid of discussion. quick, bring in the poll police! :P

5. - did I complain? news to me.

6. - I did - I also offered an opinion as to why I thought he was DOD and you are very welcome to disagree with my view - that's the wonderful democracy of TF1.;)

But how can you possibly think Briatore isn't guilty? :whistling:

Sorry I just thought you'd like another wall to hit your head against :P:D

But how can you possibly think Briatore isn't guilty? :whistling:

Sorry I just thought you'd like another wall to hit your head against :P:D

:lol:

Isn't it wonderful that we get to spend time with such deep-thinking, unbiased, rational people who are open to other people's views and willing to discuss their varying standpoints in such a detached, unemotional, logical and diplomatic way.

I just feel so lucky every day.

Isn't it wonderful that we get to spend time with such deep-thinking, unbiased, rational people who are open to other people's views and willing to discuss their varying standpoints in such a detached, unemotional, logical and diplomatic way.

Wonderful indeed :lol:

Actually even at its worst this forum is better than most.

Usually forums are just 200 12 year olds shouting OMG U R LIKE THE GAYEST PERSON EVER at each other. I on the other hand am positively Wildian. I only use the word "bender" ironically.

I completely and utterly disagree.

I didn't even read that, I predetermine if I like posts based on who made them and not what they say. It's only consistent. -1 rep for all of your posts. :)

Wonderful indeed :lol:

I'd say that summarizes the revised interests section of your profile.

By the way, it's past your bed time. The more you're awake and typing hard, the more calories you are going to burn. Sleeping slows metabolism, George, so get to it.

Usually forums are just 200 12 year olds shouting OMG U R LIKE THE GAYEST PERSON EVER at each other.

:lol: Unfortunately, the forums I've been to that are like that, are actually 200 40-year-olds saying that (though it's a bit more "ya'll is the gayest darn thang I ever done seed, ya'll is hilarious, ya'll doesn't like yourself no Dale Jr. cuz ya'll is communist Muslims like Jan Pabla Montoyo yeeehawwww! Ya'll's just bitter an' stupid.")

I like this forum. It's wonderful. Safari tells me it's my third most-viewed site. That's how good it is. It's right up there, right behind any of my Bleacher Report articles that I constantly refresh in hopes one more person made a Twitter post posting the link to it and the Kentucky Fried Chicken Wikipedia page.

That would make me spit at the screen. "That there forruner must be a towelhead"......

I see the Christian right is mounting a half hour infomercial to try and prove Obama wasn't born in the US. If I actually knew anyone like that I'd almost consider moving back to England.