Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Happy Birthday, Ankit/Goferrarigo!

:lol:

He's got a good set of pecs has the Dribmeister.

:blush:

Awww, thanks Steph. I do work hard for them. Any chance we can see a picture of yours? I mean, I have shown you mine!

Andres, money where your mouth is! Elgo, Tanita I vote we should have TF1 man of the year awards. We can judge! And I've gone and ruined another thread!

Go ahead.

I thank you ladies in advance for this award you are going to give me, but you really shouldn't have bothered, really.

I will post some pics of my hemorroids surgical intervention so you all can appreciate my body in its full glory.

Btw Paul I was going to vote your post up and I got this message:

Action failed: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

so I might vote it down instead :lol:

Errrmmm thanks, I think :eusa_think:

Bah, I got great pecs too. It's just that, out of modesty, I'd rather hide them under a generous layer of adipose, wart-ridden smelly skin.

I am exactly the same. I can't be having women swooning at my feet every time I go out, begging me to take them right there and then..........oh bollocks I couldn't even finish that for laughing :lol:

Andres, money where your mouth is! Elgo, Tanita I vote we should have TF1 man of the year awards. We can judge! And I've gone and ruined another thread!

Hmmmmm, I don't know that sounds like an awful lot of hard work to me. It's been a while since I used photoshop 've been the gym.

I thank you ladies in advance for this award you are going to give me, but you really shouldn't have bothered, really.

I will post some pics of my hemorroids surgical intervention so you all can appreciate my body in its full glory.

Again???

Again???

Ermmm...the previous ones were not from my hemorroids, those were from that time I put some Botox on my face....

man, how can I be an Alonso's fan after this? you don't a Kimi's fan posting such a gross expression :whistling:

Awww, thanks Steph. I do work hard for them. Any chance we can see a picture of yours? I mean, I have shown you mine!

:wub: You make me blush Dribs. So therefore as fair is fair, I shall fulfil my obligation. I hope you can see it. :-)

EDIT- I'd had a few drinks and put a pic up. But feel a bit uncomfortable so I took it down. Sorry.

Edit 2- I can't. Balls. Oh well. Its up.

post-904-125453592268.jpg

:wub: You make me blush Dribs. So therefore as fair is fair, I shall fulfil my obligation. I hope you can see it. :-)

EDIT- I'd had a few drinks and put a pic up. But feel a bit uncomfortable so I took it down. Sorry.

Today is Saturday, probably you are going to have a few more drink todays, after that, could you PM me some more of your picks? :naughty: you won't fell uncomfortable as they won't be public and if you could send them a lillte bigger I would appreciate it :naughty:

:lol::blush:

That one's direct from my phone.

And i promise not to wreck this thread any further.

Ermmm...the previous ones were not from my hemorroids, those were from that time I put some Botox on my face....

Maybe you should have put some botox on your.........:whistling:

:lol::blush:

That one's direct from my phone.

And i promise not to wreck this thread any further.

I think you need to check your definition of 'wreck' :lol:

Another one who got "lost" in the past months but you will come back. Oh, yes...you will come back...they all will come back...MWAHAHAHAHA! :devil:

(Ooops...sorry, got carried away...) :cheers:

Thanks for remembering mate. I think for all these years, your the only one who starts birthday threads for me... :D [Warning: Thread count hogger :P] Sorry mate for bing "lost" but RL has taken over and F1 frankly i have started having very different opinions about this (mainly since a year ago), which i wouldn't want to bore anyone else with it, thus i restrict myself to the cafe and only view topics/replies in F1 discussions...

Happy birthday GoFerrarigo! Even if this year Ferrari is not going... (soory easy joke) Have a good one mate!

Yeah i know Ferrari arn't going anywhere, Though we do have Kimi going, BMW leaving and lots of stuff... BTW can anybody update me on what the hell happened to STR quiting due the build your own chasis rule??

Happy birthday Ankit, I know that knowing that Alonso is heading to Ferrari is not a very motivational news for you but I hope to see you around so you can be a witness of the start of his carrer end in the hands of Massa.

Thanks Schumikonen. Yeah we have been dreading this ever since Schumi left, Well time to mix it up with our "enemies" - Ecap and Andres, get ready to be shaken!! ;)

Happy birthday Ankit, I hope you get a girl to wan...oh well, you probably get the idea with that.

Have a guddun ;)

Thanks.. About "wan" ing i was thinking some other words like with forks and maybe spoons :P

Wander aimlessly with? Yeah, I suppose that's an okay thing to wish for, but I think Ankit would prefer something more productive.

Have the happiest of birhtdays, AJ. Spend it raising your post count.

Thanks, My daily post count is still pretty high, considering i haven't posted much since a year...

Happy b'day Ankit!

Thanks Daniel, How's BR going for ya?

Happy 21,Ankit! :D Have fun!!

Thanks Elgo :)

Happy birthday Sir, wherever you may be in the world! Hope to see you back online soon!

Thanks JHS... Can't quite put a place on who you are though (Maybe YHR???)

Happy birthday Ankit. May you have a bevy of beauties at your beckon call, a host of people giving you money and a right good old knees up xxx

Thanks Girl Racer, Seems Drib took the right meaning of that post for sure...

Do you know where he lives then?

Happy Birthday, AJ.

Thanks Stevie. Hope all's good, with you and Paul/Andres the Misses

He sleeps in the nude, so actually he knows how to make a woman laugh first thing in the morning...what do you mean I wasn't supposed to say that out loud?

Happy Bday Ankit!

Thanks Abbas. Kya chal raha hai yaar, Designing school kesa hai?

Happy birthday lads!!!

Thanks Wez

Happy birthday mate!

Thanks Jez

A slightly belated Happy Birthday, Ankit. All the best, matey!!

Thanks Paul, ol Buddy. Since even i'm late in all replying, your well in time

When you see the preview of this thread before you get into the cafe, it says 'Happy Birthday, Ankit/Gofer'

Well it made me laugh anyway :lol:

After all these years of marriage, now I know :dam:

Yeah likewise. I was wondering what Andres was upto with the Gofer stuff... Has been mixing with them now?!?!?!? :o

Btw Paul I was going to vote your post up and I got this message:

Action failed: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

so I might vote it down instead :lol:

Yeah likewise, and i haven't even come that often

That Post definatly beats Paul's post, I'm sure everyone will agree ;) Sorry Paul, like always you have been discarded when something better came along. (jk) (Man i miss coming and having such fun typing posts...)

That Post definatly beats Paul's post, I'm sure everyone will agree ;) Sorry Paul, like always you have been discarded when something better came along. (jk) (Man i miss coming and having such fun typing posts...)

That's the story of my bollocking life!! :lol:

Anyway, I disagree, I am just different to Steph :eusa_think: ...............ok, completely different to Steph, but she won't wear stockings and a peep-hole bra for you like I do. And I bet she wouldn't always let you go on top either. Let's just keep that to ourselves though :whistling:

Thanks Schumikonen. Yeah we have been dreading this ever since Schumi left, Well time to mix it up with our "enemies" - Ecap and Andres, get ready to be shaken!! ;)

you have to stay around I will need a lot of help next season our "enemies" are getting stronger you can not abandon the ship now we'll win this battle together or will sink together but we need to keep fight to the end.

You see I can be part of a F1 team I know how to speak like them. :P

Thanks Abbas. Kya chal raha hai yaar, Designing school kesa hai?

So far so good...spend my free time here in TF1, but really disappointed that Maure does not seem to be posting much..:(

Other than that, I just have six months more, and my batch's car will be displayed in 2010 Geneva motorshow..:D

Splendid. Do you ever find your panties uncomfortable too?

:wub: Steph I don't think you have any reason to feel uncomfortable!! Wow what a bod! :)

I'll spare the forum pictures of my pecs - its when your chest hairs start going grey that it gets distressing :)

P.S. I recognise that bra, isn't that the one that Andres used in the last TF1 party, when he came dressed as Britney Spears? :)

Splendid. Do you ever find your panties uncomfortable too?

Thats funny. But no! What about yours? I think you should give us a topless pic of you on your bike. :lol:

And. I got the TL. So far so good. :-)

So glad you're back Ankit, Ferrari will return.

Thats funny. But no! What about yours? I think you should give us a topless pic of you on your bike. :lol:

And. I got the TL. So far so good. :-)

So glad you're back Ankit, Ferrari will return.

Well watch this space, I may just do that!

Nice one, Steph, for getting the TL. Just love the sound they make. I run a rideout group, maybe you could join us one sunday morning for a blat and a laugh?

Well watch this space, I may just do that!

Nice one, Steph, for getting the TL. Just love the sound they make. I run a rideout group, maybe you could join us one sunday morning for a blat and a laugh?

Look forward to it. :wub:;)

I probably will, where do you go? my email is [email protected] - send me details :)

Here she is:-

post-904-125501681275_thumb.jpg

Look forward to it. :wub:;)

I probably will, where do you go? my email is [email protected] - send me details :)

Here she is:-

I'll gladly let you know when we're out next. We have done the last two sunday mornings but now I'm busy for the next two and no one else will take leadership of the group! Your bike is a honey, by the way. Was hoping your bike was gonna be black. It looks great!

Last sunday we set off from The Bowl in Milton Keynes, had some breakfast at a cafe called 'Ma Larkin's' just outside Chipping Norton and went on to Bourton On The Water. From there, wen went up to Stratford Upon Avon and then back, via Banbury. I could easily tailor a route that would take in the best bits of Northants though, if it's easier for you. One bit of road I am loving at the moment is the B4525 from Towcester to Helmdon. It's just cracking. Lots of twisties and undulations but not busy and a great surface.

We have a serving police officer come out with us who rides his own ex-company Honda Pan-European. He's great because he gives pointers to the less experienced riders but isn't too prudish. He says that this is the most enjoyable riding group he has ever been out in because no one is on an ego trip and everyone rides well within their ability. Basically, safety is our number one priority. If the condtions allow and we can get a wriggle on, then all the better, but that's not the emphasis. I operate a marker system which makes people wait at junctions and allows slower riders behind to know where they are going without feeling pressuised into keeping up. It seems to work well.

Oh, I know I'm not topless in this one, but here's me on my beast! (Sorry, AJ, for sabotaging your birthday thread and turning it into a babe/bike thread instead. If it were me, personally I would be honoured!!).

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p119/dribbler23/DSCF10761jpg2.jpg

She's a beauty, Steve.

Yes, that sounds great to me. I mean, I'm confident on the bike but it would be really good to be with a group that knows what they are doing so I can learn more. Tailored route sounds great. I'm no longer living in Northampton, but I sure wouldn't mind biking down.