Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Happy Birthday, Ankit/Goferrarigo!

She's a beauty, Steve.

Yes, that sounds great to me. I mean, I'm confident on the bike but it would be really good to be with a group that knows what they are doing so I can learn more. Tailored route sounds great. I'm no longer living in Northampton, but I sure wouldn't mind biking down.

Cool, I'll keep you posted then! Where are you now? If you'd rather not say, how many miles north of Northampton?

Splendid. Do you ever find your panties uncomfortable too?

:lol:

Yes! I do! Wait, let me find a pic without them on...

Ankit, happy bday my friend. What a beauty of a thread you have. :)

Cool, I'll keep you posted then! Where are you now? If you'd rather not say, how many miles north of Northampton?

150. I moved back to Liverpool in March. Sh#t happens. I tried to message you but it said that you're messenger is disabled.

That's the story of my bollocking life!! :lol:

Anyway, I disagree, I am just different to Steph :eusa_think: ...............ok, completely different to Steph, but she won't wear stockings and a peep-hole bra for you like I do. And I bet she wouldn't always let you go on top either. Let's just keep that to ourselves though :whistling:

Yeah Paul, you have truely a special place in my life... (Always good to keep a backup :P )

you have to stay around I will need a lot of help next season our "enemies" are getting stronger you can not abandon the ship now we'll win this battle together or will sink together but we need to keep fight to the end.

You see I can be part of a F1 team I know how to speak like them. :P

Yeah definatly, after one year of forum experiance anyone of us can join a team... Quiet a few times, we can beat the commentators at their game...

So far so good...spend my free time here in TF1, but really disappointed that Maure does not seem to be posting much..:(

Other than that, I just have six months more, and my batch's car will be displayed in 2010 Geneva motorshow..:D

Awesome man... Send me a pic of the car on display :)

:lol:

Yes! I do! Wait, let me find a pic without them on...

Ankit, happy bday my friend. What a beauty of a thread you have. :)

Thanks mate...

150. I moved back to Liverpool in March. Sh#t happens. I tried to message you but it said that you're messenger is disabled.

Ah, is it? Will have a look at my settings and all that. I'll PM you my email address.