Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Happy Birthday, Ankit/Goferrarigo!

Another one who got "lost" in the past months but you will come back. Oh, yes...you will come back...they all will come back...MWAHAHAHAHA! :devil:

(Ooops...sorry, got carried away...) :cheers:

Happy birthday Ankit, I know that knowing that Alonso is heading to Ferrari is not a very motivational news for you but I hope to see you around so you can be a witness of the start of his carrer end in the hands of Massa.

Happy birthday Ankit, I hope you get a girl to wan...oh well, you probably get the idea with that.

Have a guddun ;)

Wander aimlessly with? Yeah, I suppose that's an okay thing to wish for, but I think Ankit would prefer something more productive.

Have the happiest of birhtdays, AJ. Spend it raising your post count.

Wander aimlessly with? Yeah, I suppose that's an okay thing to wish for, but I think Ankit would prefer something more productive.

Have the happiest of birhtdays, AJ. Spend it raising your post count.

Hey, wandering aimlessly can be very productive, I know 'cos I've done a lot of it. The only problem is the potential damage to your eyesight (like when you read this, it probably looked kinda weird like it had a line through it).

Happy birthday Sir, wherever you may be in the world! Hope to see you back online soon!

Happy birthday Ankit. May you have a bevy of beauties at your beckon call, a host of people giving you money and a right good old knees up xxx

Happy birthday Ankit. May you have a bevy of beauties at your beckon call, a host of people giving you money and a right good old knees up xxx

Do you know where he lives then?

Happy Birthday, AJ.

Do you know where he lives then?

Happy Birthday, AJ.

You know how to make a woman smile first thing in the morning. Mrs Dribs a lucky lass! :)

He sleeps in the nude, so actually he knows how to make a woman laugh first thing in the morning...what do you mean I wasn't supposed to say that out loud?

He sleeps in the nude, so actually he knows how to make a woman laugh first thing in the morning...what do you mean I wasn't supposed to say that out loud?

:lol:

He's got a good set of pecs has the Dribmeister.

:blush:

Happy birthday lads!!! :beer22:

Another one who got "lost" in the past months but you will come back. Oh, yes...you will come back...they all will come back...MWAHAHAHAHA! :devil:

(Ooops...sorry, got carried away...) :cheers:

When you see the preview of this thread before you get into the cafe, it says 'Happy Birthday, Ankit/Gofer'

Well it made me laugh anyway :lol:

After all these years of marriage, now I know :dam:

He's got a good set of pecs has the Dribmeister.

:blush:

I have great specs too.

No wait, maybe they're not so good after all :whistling:

Btw Paul I was going to vote your post up and I got this message:

Action failed: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

so I might vote it down instead :lol:

When you see the preview of this thread before you get into the cafe, it says 'Happy Birthday, Ankit/Gofer'

Well it made me laugh anyway :lol:

After all these years of marriage, now I know :dam:

I have great specs too.

No wait, maybe they're not so good after all :whistling:

Bah, I got great pecs too. It's just that, out of modesty, I'd rather hide them under a generous layer of adipose, wart-ridden smelly skin.

Andres, money where your mouth is! Elgo, Tanita I vote we should have TF1 man of the year awards. We can judge! And I've gone and ruined another thread!