Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kati

And It'S Over, It'S Over!!

The blackest day ever for this Ferrari fan. Well, wouldn't be a surprise if the perenially underrated Massa shows him a clean pair of heels...from there on Alonso's insecurity will do the job of hastening his exit.

I wonder if this is the beginning of an uneasy truce between Tifosi & Monobrow fans? If Alonso wins, we'll say , "It's due to the car" . They'll say, "Despite the car, he won" . If he doesn't , we'll say, "Despite such a great car, he's impotent", they'll say, "He was supreme, car was Sh#te" . Ah, good to know that arguments won't stop.

I'm really sad to see Kimi go away. At Macca, it'll be Lewis who'll be insecure, if anyone will be. Kimi, he's never bothered about anything. Hope he wins a lot. And one more thing, if Ferrari are now so effusive in their praise of Kimi, why the hell are the letting him go?

I am glad that Kimi is not driving for Ferrari anymore....

But the only thing I am sad about this is that Kimi has not yet been confirmed in any of the top teams! :(

Weather Kimi kicks Lewis or viceversa is another thing. But I really hope he goes back to Mclaren, and bring back the magic he displayed while he was in Mclaren.... Mika (not Dannyboy) once said Kimi made the wrong move to have gone to Ferrari.

The blackest day ever for this Ferrari fan. Well, wouldn't be a surprise if the perenially underrated Massa shows him a clean pair of heels...from there on Alonso's insecurity will do the job of hastening his exit.

I wonder if this is the beginning of an uneasy truce between Tifosi & Monobrow fans? If Alonso wins, we'll say , "It's due to the car" . They'll say, "Despite the car, he won" . If he doesn't , we'll say, "Despite such a great car, he's impotent", they'll say, "He was supreme, car was Sh#te" . Ah, good to know that arguments won't stop.

I'm really sad to see Kimi go away. At Macca, it'll be Lewis who'll be insecure, if anyone will be. Kimi, he's never bothered about anything. Hope he wins a lot. And one more thing, if Ferrari are now so effusive in their praise of Kimi, why the hell are the letting him go?

Let me join your pain, from my side there won't be any truce I think Ferrari have done a big mistake, Ferrari is already working full time in next year's car and that is a good news to Alonso and his fans as they may have a great car next season but I won't celebrate any success between them.

On the other hand we have the good news that Kimi's been doing a good job despite knowing he was going to be replace by Alonso so there's nothing true about his lack of motivation.

But the only thing I am sad about this is that Kimi has not yet been confirmed in any of the top teams! :(

Weather Kimi kicks Lewis or viceversa is another thing. But I really hope he goes back to Mclaren, and bring back the magic he displayed while he was in Mclaren.... Mika (not Dannyboy) once said Kimi made the wrong move to have gone to Ferrari.

Totally agree with you, if Kimi finally goes to Mclaren I'll be like the last two season that I wouldn't mind who wins as long as is a Ferrari only that this time I will want a Mclaren to win.

I'm looking forward to it. For the past couple of years, Ferrari had one good driver (Massa) and one who was good on his day (Raikkonen). Now Ferrari will have a very strong combination between the two of Massa and Alonso. Bring it on!

I hope Kimi goes to McLaren, that could make next season unforgettable. It would be even more interesting if Vettel and Kubica both have a decent car. Am I asking for too much? I don't think so, next season will be even tighter but I expect a Mercedes to be the best car.

I cannot understand so much resentment against Alonso.

secret.gif He ain't OBAMA, you know? shakehead.gif

:o Whaaaat?I can't believe my eyes!!!!Alonso to Ferrari?Shocking news!

Anyway,unlike Dog and Schumikonen,I don't think this will lead to more arguments between Alonso and Ferrari fans.We'll get used to each other,and especially after Alonso wins a couple of championships *tears*

:D

I think the partnership could be very fruitful indeed. Ferrari have a great driver and more importantly a team leader in Alonso, which was the main issue with Raikkonen, and a fast rear gunner to support him in Massa. On occasion I am sure that Felipe will show Alonso a clean pair of heels; my instinct tells me Alonso has matured and will be able to deal with that just fine (providing of course he doesn't feel marginalised in the team).

Hopefully Raikkonen will join Hamilton at Mclaren, my only fear is that the prospect of an on form Raikkonen versus Hamilton in the same car and Alonso in a Ferrari is just too good to be true. Anyway, if it does happen I am sure Kimi will be motivated to beat Ferrari and indeed Hamilton. Lots of fun coming our way.

Mika was wrong then - Kimi negotiated the best financial deal in the paddock at the time, and also won the title that Macca couldn't give him. Not too shabby I'd say.

Well, well. Exactly as I predicted. Even Renault got fed up with the cheating monobrow.

Nevertheless, I wish Alonso well. He and Lewis will have worthy adversaries next season, and I'm not talking about Massa or Kimi. It's just not cricket when Lewis is left knocking the likes of Vettel, Kubica and Kovalainen for six. It really will be an exciting season, with hopefully even more equal cars and we'll get to see if Alonso now in fact can cope better with a quick team mate, and whether Lewis can keep his head as well as the ice man.

How did it happen that my favorite (Massa) and third favorite (Alonso) drivers ended up at my least favorite team? Gah. This isn't right.

So, as a fanboy, I lose. As a fan of Formula 1, I, like the other 600,000,000, win. 2010 could be fun.

did hear today that kubica and rosberg will be in the renaults next season, if they can build a good car there could be some big surprises and some brilliant racing

did hear today that kubica and rosberg will be in the renaults next season, if they can build a good car there could be some big surprises and some brilliant racing

Did you hear about Renault's 2 year suspension from F1??

ohmy.gif Whaaaat?I can't believe my eyes!!!!Alonso to Ferrari?Shocking news!

Anyway,unlike Dog and Schumikonen,I don't think this will lead to more arguments between Alonso and Ferrari fans.We'll get used to each other,and especially after Alonso wins a couple of championships *tears off clothes*

biggrin.gif

Now, suddently, the Ferrari-Alonso deal doesn't seem that bad.

Oh, wow, Ferrari - Alonso can be made into an acronym: FA. Talk about poetic injustice.

Anyway,unlikeDog and Schumikonen,I don't think this will lead to more argumentsbetween Alonso and Ferrari fans.We'll get used to each other,andespecially after Alonso wins a couple of championships *tears off Andr

Did you hear about Renault's 2 year suspension from F1??

he's right, it's suspended ban, by that means they have recieved same punishment as mclaren on the spygate, aka as none. IF and only IF they do anything similar again, then they're out. But well, McLaren had that small problem in beggining of season with Lewis and nothing happened again, so really, it's nothing.

Bout the Kimi thing, hate me, he never amazed me. He's much better than Felipe, but he never really seemed to care enough at Ferrari to show that, and, now he was put aside, and the team decided to keep Felipe, who even though is still injured, at least seems to care. Kimi was (for me) a much better driver at McLaren, however, I do not know how this Kimi-Lewis thing is gon work, neither the Fernando-Felipe. At least we'll find out who was the problematic at McLaren, Lewis or Fernando.

I just read some rumours of Rubens at Williams, giving space for Nico, but still, I think Nico is just blabbing around, like he did for the McLaren thing all along. Honestly I think he stays at Williams one more season.

Didn't hear about Rosberg. That will be an interesting pairing, a real knock-down drag-out brawl.

Kubica is my favorite driver. OK, so he's surly and has no tact, prone to throwing tantrums, but goodness gracious can he drive!! I hope Kubica can use the pairing with Rosberg as an opportunity to show his skill and prove that he belongs with the Nandos, Kimis and Hammys in the top tier.

I think Robert's attitude has made Macca and Ferrari wary of working with him, which is a shame. As long as he finds a good car to drive, I think he will be WDC at least once in the next 10 years.

I hope Kimi goes to McLaren, that could make next season unforgettable. It would be even more interesting if Vettel and Kubica both have a decent car. Am I asking for too much? I don't think so, next season will be even tighter but I expect a Mercedes to be the best car.

I cannot understand so much resentment against Alonso.

secret.gifHe ain't OBAMA, you know? shakehead.gif

I don't like Obama eather.

:lol:

I predict lots of fan boy wars in the next couple of years. Let the lynching begin!

Alright.Sooo Kimi's a drunken boy,completely ignorant about car set up,and he prefers cokes and ice creams rather than racing and oh yeah i almost forgot he's a car breaker.

Anyway,unlike Dog and Schumikonen,I don't think this will lead to more arguments between Alonso and Ferrari fans.We'll get used to each other,and especially after Alonso wins a couple of championships *tears*

:D

I wish him teh same luck in Ferrari as Alain Prost :naughty:

How did it happen that my favorite (Massa) and third favorite (Alonso) drivers ended up at my least favorite team? Gah. This isn't right.

So, as a fanboy, I lose. As a fan of Formula 1, I, like the other 600,000,000, win. 2010 could be fun.

In my case is backward, my least favorite driver in my until today favorite team.

I agree 2010 could be fun but I am not having any fun now, this is one of my worst days, I even crash my "new" car parking it today, thanks God the car just got a few scratches.