Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kati

And It'S Over, It'S Over!!

Alright.Sooo Kimi's a drunken boy,completely ignorant about car set up,and he prefers cokes and ice creams rather than racing and oh yeah i almost forgot he's a car breaker.

Trying to get it all out of the way :lol: I tried to do the same thing for Alonso and Hammy but the list was too long :)

Alright.Sooo Kimi's a drunken boy,completely ignorant about car set up,and he prefers cokes and ice creams rather than racing and oh yeah i almost forgot he's a car breaker.

Nando is so hairy he can hide bats and elephants in his armpits.

I hope Kimi goes to McLaren, that could make next season unforgettable. It would be even more interesting if Vettel and Kubica both have a decent car. Am I asking for too much? I don't think so, next season will be even tighter but I expect a Mercedes to be the best car.

I cannot understand so much resentment against Alonso.

secret.gif He ain't OBAMA, you know? shakehead.gif

WTF have you got against Obama? <_<

Mika was wrong then - Kimi negotiated the best financial deal in the paddock at the time, and also won the title that Macca couldn't give him. Not too shabby I'd say.

Well, with the car they had in 2007, Kimi could have walked away with the world title....and again in 2008. But I don't really know what would have happend if Nando was his team mate.

Oh.......hi everyone...been a long time. :)

Hi...we lewistrics missed you....

If Kimi joins Macca and I am supporting Kimi, what will I be called?:D Kimlewstric? nah...doesnt sound gud.....

Trying to get it all out of the way :lol: I tried to do the same thing for Alonso and Hammy but the list was too long :)

ForsureyouhavetoasktheteambutIthinksoIcantbebotheredtoday. :P

Nando is so hairy he can hide bats and elephants in his armpits.

:lol: :lol:

Hi, is this the kindergarten level thread? Go Nando! Go Renault! Go Kubica! Go Ferrari <_<

I want my milk and cereal bwahhhh!

I don't like Obama eather.

I think I don't hate your guts anymore... clap3.gif

OOOOH AMERICAN POLITICS YEAH!!! CHRIST-PALIN 2012!!!!

That's really all.

Cereal's too hard for you, Andr

Demagoguery? Demagogy?

I think it's Demogogy, but I've no idea how to pronounce it.....

The blackest day ever for this Ferrari fan. Well, wouldn't be a surprise if the perenially underrated Massa shows him a clean pair of heels...from there on Alonso's insecurity will do the job of hastening his exit.

I wonder if this is the beginning of an uneasy truce between Tifosi & Monobrow fans? If Alonso wins, we'll say , "It's due to the car" . They'll say, "Despite the car, he won" . If he doesn't , we'll say, "Despite such a great car, he's impotent", they'll say, "He was supreme, car was Sh#te" . Ah, good to know that arguments won't stop.

I'm really sad to see Kimi go away. At Macca, it'll be Lewis who'll be insecure, if anyone will be. Kimi, he's never bothered about anything. Hope he wins a lot. And one more thing, if Ferrari are now so effusive in their praise of Kimi, why the hell are the letting him go?

Let me join your pain, from my side there won't be any truce I think Ferrari have done a big mistake, Ferrari is already working full time in next year's car and that is a good news to Alonso and his fans as they may have a great car next season but I won't celebrate any success between them.

On the other hand we have the good news that Kimi's been doing a good job despite knowing he was going to be replace by Alonso so there's nothing true about his lack of motivation.

Totally agree with you, if Kimi finally goes to Mclaren I'll be like the last two season that I wouldn't mind who wins as long as is a Ferrari only that this time I will want a Mclaren to win.

We should found the club "Broken Ferrari Hearts".

Hi, is this the kindergarten level thread? Go Nando! Go Renault! Go Kubica! Go Ferrari!

I want my milk and cereal bwahhhh!

Edited to be better :P

But anyway, I'm looking at all these posts of Ferrari fans whining, but let's just see in 2010 hey, see when Ferrari and Alonso are winning races. Pound for pound Alonso is the best driver in F1, and Ferrari have a much stronger line-up with Felipe and Fernando over Felipe and Kimi.

LdM, on Alonso:

Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo believes Fernando Alonso's personality will prove more suited to the team than his predecessor Kimi Raikkonen.

Alonso's long-anticipated move to the Maranello squad was finally officially confirmed yesterday, as was the early termination of Raikkonen's contract after three years at Ferrari.

"It's a matter of personality, because Kimi is the type of person that shows little emotion, he keeps everything inside," di Montezemolo was quoted as saying by Gazzetta dello Sport.

"These things don't help with the exchange of information inside the team. In any case I'm thankful to Raikkonen - he brought us a championship that we will not forget.

"We needed a team player, and I think Alonso is that, considering also all the good things our team boss, [stefano] Domenicali, has told me about him. But it's also up to us not to make mistakes.

"Fernando is a great driver and a charismatic man, I expect a lot from him."

Di Montezemolo also praised Alonso's recent performances for Renault, and said his move to Ferrari had galvanised the Tifosi.

"Have you seen what kind of race he did at Singapore last Sunday? It was exhilarating!" said di Montezemolo.

"For months people on the street have approached me to ask me: 'when will you hire Alonso?' I can recall such levels of enthusiasm only before the deal with [Michael] Schumacher, many years ago.

"Alonso and [Felipe] Massa will be a great pairing, an all-latin pairing. I believe very much in Felipe's recovery."

BTW, Flavio has just used similar words to describe Alonso.