Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UrKo

Ferrari Fan

I should probably be writting in this topic And It'S Over, It'S Over!! , but as i don't post much i just took a shot and opened a new topic :)

Well i can't believe it, but after 20yrs im about to become a Ferrari fan...again. I think it was back in the 1990 when Prost was driving for them and that was the only time i supported Ferrari F1 team.

As always my favorite team was is and will be Williams but like it or not they suck. So i hope they'll come back strong and FA could then race for them!!! :lol:

cheers,

I should probably be writting in this topic And It'S Over, It'S Over!! , but as i don't post much i just took a shot and opened a new topic :)

Well i can't believe it, but after 20yrs im about to become a Ferrari fan...again. I think it was back in the 1990 when Prost was driving for them and that was the only time i supported Ferrari F1 team.

As always my favorite team was is and will be Williams but like it or not they suck. So i hope they'll come back strong and FA could then race for them!!! :lol:

cheers,

:lol:well I am happy for you, I thought you intoxicated yourself spending everynight in Mcdonalds or KFC after Monty left F1.

cheers,

I'll be more than happy to leave you my place as a Ferrari fan, I am about to become another team's fan, hopefully Mclaren again which it was my first favourite team but I can't be the fan of a so stupid team that sign Alonso as a driver, I just can't be part of that, I can indivudually suport Massa but Ferrari is not my team anymore and from this moment I want Mclaren to beat them in their try to finish third in the WCC.

EDIT: I think I am sounding like NPJ.

I'll be more than happy to leave you my place as a Ferrari fan, I am about to become another team's fan, hopefully Mclaren again which it was my first favourite team but I can't be the fan of a so stupid team that sign Alonso as a driver, I just can't be part of that, I can indivudually suport Massa but Ferrari is not my team anymore and from this moment I want Mclaren to beat them in their try to finish third in the WCC.

You can singup for the memebership of our church..Free t-shirts, busty virgins on every friday night...Mike will be supplying the beer.

You can singup for the memebership of our church..Free t-shirts, busty virgins on every friday night...Mike will be supplying the beer.

great, just send me the application.

:lol:well I am happy for you, I thought you intoxicated yourself spending everynight in Mcdonalds or KFC after Monty left F1.

:clap3::lol:

good1 mate...i struggled and made it.

I totally understand u. Same sh!t happened to me last year when i was supporting McRon and was so so happy to leave the team. We must keep the ratio leveled right ;)

If you switch allegiances based on the driver lineup then I don't see how you can claim to be a fan of any team.

If you switch allegiances based on the driver lineup then I don't see how you can claim to be a fan of any team.

Don't expect a reasonable answer.

I, for one, would like to welcome our new Spanish, former world champion driver!!

He ain't the dearest among the Ferrari fans, but then again neither was Schumacher in '96 and we all know how that turned out!

I feel a bit bad about Kimi, but I 'm sure he has his back covered and was fully aware of what was about to happen. He shone these last few races, but it was perhaps his longest competitive streak since 2007...

I wish all him all the best and I would like to see him kicking a$$, even if it's Fernando's (damn this whole thing is just confusing)!

After 33 years of supporting Ferrari, I am disappointed by their decision. Alonso will bite Ferrari in the a##.

He IS trouble. I think some heads will be rolling at Maranello this time next year.

And Kimi? Kimi will be fine. He is clever and capable to manage his employment. After being well funded from Ferrari he might even decide to go to BGP and avoid frictions with Hamilton family.

After 33 years of supporting Ferrari, I am disappointed by their decision. Alonso will bite Ferrari in the a##.

He IS trouble. I think some heads will be rolling at Maranello this time next year.

And Kimi? Kimi will be fine. He is clever and capable to manage his employment. After being well funded from Ferrari he might even decide to go to BGP and avoid frictions with Hamilton family.

i dont think Alonso is trouble. he's just like any other driver than has won WDC...Well Kimi is different. But i really hope Kimi goes to Mclaren and beats LH all the way..I still think LH is overrated in terms of his driving quality - that doesnt mean he cant drive, but he's not so special as some think.

i dont think Alonso is trouble. he's just like any other driver than has won WDC...Well Kimi is different. But i really hope Kimi goes to Mclaren and beats LH all the way..I still think LH is overrated in terms of his driving quality - that doesnt mean he cant drive, but he's not so special as some think.

I think Alonso is well beyond usual ego trips of other WDCs.

Completely agree with you regardinh LH, but he is English in English team in a sport managed by English... I would not go there, I would let them find some naiive German to be Lewis' bitch next year.

I don't get what the negativity is about. Alonso is a bloody good driver and has been in crap Renaults for the past couple of years. With a decent car it'll be facinating to see how he does. Sure he's been known to have a few out-burts in the past, but what driver hasn't? I think in Ferrari he'll calm down a lot in that respect.

cheers,

Ahh yes UrKo, And for the first time ever I shall become a Ferrari fan! Common, let the Alonso domination continue again!!!

I, for one, would like to welcome our new Spanish, former world champion driver!!

He ain't the dearest among the Ferrari fans, but then again neither was Schumacher in '96 and we all know how that turned out!

I feel a bit bad about Kimi, but I 'm sure he has his back covered and was fully aware of what was about to happen. He shone these last few races, but it was perhaps his longest competitive streak since 2007...

I wish all him all the best and I would like to see him kicking a$$, even if it's Fernando's (damn this whole thing is just confusing)!

Personally I don't give a damn about teams in F1, Fernando "El grande" Alonso is all I support which by default makes me a die-hard Ferrari fan in 2010!

So, Tifosi!!! I look forward to "driving" for the same team as you next season ;)

Personally I don't give a damn about teams in F1, Fernando "El grande" Alonso is all I support which by default makes me a die-hard Ferrari fan in 2010!

So, Tifosi!!! I look forward to "driving" for the same team as you next season ;)

Welcome aboard for as long as you stay :D !!

Guess you'll be filling in for Brad!!

This whole thing is a bit of a mess!

Who is the good guy now and who 's the bad guy <_<??

:eusa_think:

Oh yeah! -------

----

----

------->Lewis Hamilton<--------

I don't get what the negativity is about. Alonso is a bloody good driver and has been in crap Renaults for the past couple of years. With a decent car it'll be facinating to see how he does. Sure he's been known to have a few out-burts in the past, but what driver hasn't? I think in Ferrari he'll calm down a lot in that respect.

Agreed

this like in politics, you may like a party until that party is doing something against your beliefs, I may be a fan o a follower but I also have thinking mind (even when my comment reflects something different) and if I see something that it is not right then I don't have why to support that party, polititian, team, driver or whatever it is anymore and I think there is more dignity in stopping your support to the wrong doing party than sticking with them even when you don't agree with what they are doing, I could be a Ferrari fan and I was, until yesterday I wanted a Ferrari to win no matter who, that just changed yesterday with Ferrari's decision to sign Alonso, if they want to destroy the team I don't want to be there to see it, this guy betrayed Mclaren and Renault, the two greatest scandal on F1 have his name on them and he was also part of the worst kept secret in F1, do you still wonder why this was the worst kept secret in F1? well the whislte-blower was part of it, many people have accused Ferrari of cheating but non of them was a driver, that it is just about to change.

How can you say that about Hamilton? he is a great driver and the only thing I didn't like about him is that he wasn't driving a Ferrari, how could be overrated a rookie driver who deafeated a two times WDC even when he was not free to race him at all races that season (remember Monaco)

just a few out-burst right? ask Mclaren about it. :naughty:

Oh yeah! -------

----

----

O YES... I can see we are going to get along just fine ;)

Oh yeah! -------

----

----

I can see you are being persuaded by the dark side, you got to keep fighting it we will help you.

How can you say that about Hamilton? he is a great driver and the only thing I didn't like about him is that he wasn't driving a Ferrari, how could be overrated a rookie driver who deafeated a two times WDC even when he was not free to race him at all races that season (remember Monaco)

just a few out-burst right? ask Mclaren about it. :naughty:

Oeverrated?! Easily :)...he didnt show nothing brilliant in the 08 winning car. And as far as Monaco...well we all know that passing car there is almost impossible and FA could easily hold back LH for 100 laps...remember senna mansell or JP and KR for example??

Being much faster in Monaco means nothing if ur behind :)

I can see you are being persuaded by the dark side, you got to keep fighting it we will help you.

:lol:

Not really!

I support the team and I believe FA is going to help bring some of that old glory back!

The last one to do that was Kimi but that's over for now!