Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UrKo

Ferrari Fan

just a few out-burst right? ask Mclaren about it. :naughty:

Well I'm sure you wouldn't be happy if you were promised something by McLaren (number 1 role) and they went against that.

Well I'm sure you wouldn't be happy if you were promised something by McLaren (number 1 role) and they went against that.

Was there ever a promise? I don't seem to recall one, but you'd know better than I.

And whether or not they went against that, well, that's a whole other issue :P.

I think it's really immature when a sportsman who is being paid such large amounts of money and has their dream job can throw a fit when they're tied for second in the WDC with their teammate. That's just...bratty. And I'm an Alonso fan, but man...appreciate what you have; even the guy in P26 next year has things so good. I'd find it so hard to let competitive spirit dictate my actions if I had a job like that; I'd feel like such an ungrateful b****.

:lol:

Not really!

I support the team and I believe FA is going to help bring some of that old glory back!

The last one to do that was Kimi but that's over for now!

There is no old glorry in Ferrari. All the glory if less than 10 years old (and 32+ years old)! Before that there are 15-20 years to be forgoten.

All that glory has been brought to the team by the people who were fired one by one because the big bosses wanted to have Italian team again. Now we have Italians running team once again but that team makes wrong strategic decisions (diffuser). This year they finnaly got their act together regarding race tactics, so they might be going in the right direction...

Indeed, not only did he not receive the number 1 driver role, he was clearly given the number 2 role to a rookie Ron Dennis had "a special" relationship with.

Can't wait to see the best driver in the best car next season... The Red car with the horse and the Spaniard ;)

Indeed, not only did he not receive the number 1 driver role, he was clearly given the number 2 role to a rookie Ron Dennis had "a special" relationship with.

Can't wait to see the best driver in the best car next season... The Red car with the horse and the Spaniard ;)

Oh boy I cant wait to see how he will react when Ferrari produces the best car and Massa trashes him and they don't keep their word by not giving him the no1 status! :rolleyes:...and his claims of bringing him 6tenths to Ferrari....:D

There is no old glorry in Ferrari. All the glory if less than 10 years old (and 32+ years old)! Before that there are 15-20 years to be forgoten.

All that glory has been brought to the team by the people who were fired one by one because the big bosses wanted to have Italian team again. Now we have Italians running team once again but that team makes wrong strategic decisions (diffuser). This year they finnaly got their act together regarding race tactics, so they might be going in the right direction...

Ferrari is the oldest team in F1, so they have a long history of both wins and losses!

Obviously I would like to see the "old glory" returning, rather than the "stone years"!!

I also referred to Kimi's championship as an "old glory", because..it is!

In F1 you can't be living in the past! Otherwise you are just a wash-out/has been!!!

And I don't think LDM killed the team off!

MS was already too old to keep racing and had to retire!

JT and RB also had their fair share of battles all these years and stayed around as long as Michael was racing!

they couldn't go on for ever!

Of course many mistakes have been made these past few years and really uncharacteristic for Ferrari!

Lets hope they get it right next year!

Alonso is not Schumacher but he's a Schumacher style driver. Thing could change with him there. I'm sure Alonso will try to work with the best people he knows, no matter what nationality they are. He's met loads of mechanics and engineers in those years so I expect Ferrari will ask him about them.

Alonso is not Schumacher but he's a Schumacher style driver. Thing could change with him there. I'm sure Alonso will try to work with the best people he knows, no matter what nationality they are. He's met loads of mechanics and engineers in those years so I expect Ferrari will ask him about them.

Yes, this time I agree with you. Alonso is a Schumacher style driver, he needs a slower team mate, and a number one status.

But the WDC crowns he won during 2005 and 2006 were throughly deserved, even though it was not his fault for Fifi being that slow and Mercedes and Ferrari couldn't make an engines that would last.

Yes, this time I agree with you. Alonso is a Schumacher style driver, he needs a slower team mate, and a number one status.

No-one driver ever needed number one status more than Hamilton.

Joke of the year....You should put that in the best joke ever thread...may be you would get some attention...:lol:

Why is this relevant for discussion about Alonso??? Is anyone better just because someone else is the same?