Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Kimi'S Career

Kimi in 2010  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Will...

• Retire from motorsport altogether and race for fun.
    • Continue his F1 career.
    • Start a WRC carreer.
    • Stay home, enjoy his millions, party every night and enjoy doing nothing, may buy a PS3.

I think they are very close to signing the deal, Kimi and Mclaren. If Kimi wasn't confident that he would get the seat I don't think he would have said it.

Lucky I didn't bother changing my avatar picture :D:D

I think they are very close to signing the deal, Kimi and Mclaren. If Kimi wasn't confident that he would get the seat I don't think he would have said it.

Lucky I didn't bother changing my avatar picture :D:D

Actually he looks better in a Mclaren overall.

Raikkonen says McLaren the only option

By Jonathan Noble Thursday, October 29th 2009, 16:23 GMT

"It is difficult to accept that it was always Lewis who first received the new components".

"Whenever this season Hamilton and I have played the third wave of classification, I had to do it with more gasoline." "Taking into account the quantities of fuel, I would have succeeded pole several times, he noted.

Source: Helsingin Sanomat

Poor Kimi if he ends up as Hamilton's bitch. icon2_yuk.gif

Poor Kimi if he ends up as Hamilton's bitch. icon2_yuk.gif

Typical Alonso fans,

when such things were told about the treatment of Alonso's team mates, they would all run and hide only to seek nirvana whenever something negative is said about Lewis...:naughty:

:lol:

Sounds like a load of nonsense to me. Even Autosport is mainly sub-par speculative jibberish. Why anyone bothers to read the F1 press I don't know.

Rather than 'trying to stay one step ahead of the cold hand of time', Di Montezemolo messed up royally if he tipped Schumi into retirement in favour of Kimi. And I really doubt that Kimi optimises his car's setup half as well as Michael did. It's pretty obvious if you just 'turn up and do your stuff' you're not going to have as good a set up, no matter how many times you press buttons on the steering wheel during the race, as someone who really pushes the team 24/7. And in the end, this is precisely what Hughes says, without quite understanding it. Kimi's car apparently didn't suit him and he just couldn't be bothered insisting the team fix it for him.

The one thing of interest in the piece is the reminder that Alonso brings a whole new set of challenges to the team.

(Yes, I'm coming to this thread late.)

Your first-rate knowledge on anything negative on Kimi is really... fascinating. Not only do you dismiss experts who have inside knowledge on the sport, but I'm actually starting to believe that the bollocks you throw around you might actually believe yourself. There is no ground for actual facts, just awkward suggestions and speculations that you make up yourself. This is not the first time you dissed authorities on the sport and twisted the facts to suit your own, a visit to your previous dissing of anything-negative-on-Kimi confirms this. And as this post indicates, it certainly won't be the last...

If God were to reveal Himself to you, you'de probably twist your way around that too...

If God were to reveal Himself to you, you'de probably twist your way around that too...

I did that once when I was "demostrasting" that the bible was full of mistakes ;) so I would expect everyone in his position to do the same. B)

The thing I wanna know is who will bond better with Hamilton & I think it'll be Nico cos Kimi is too moody & he'd prefer if the team focused a lil bit more on him whereas Nico is good mates with Lewis!

Raikkonen will also have been lured by the millions Toyota can promise. His primary problem, one imagines, at Toyota would not be a mechanical one, although that too could play a part. Rather, it is more likely to be the effect on Raikkonen

Hmm it looks like we're gonna see Kimi in McLaren next year. Kovalainen's quote about unequal treatment is a sign that he's probably out. He's been there for 2 years and said nothing up to now, even denied it. For me it's obvious that some drivers aren't treated equally and I'm not surprised cause there's always a very good reason behind it.

First of all some drivers don't deliver as good as others. In that case Kovalainen is as good as or sometimes even better in qualyfying than Lewis, but when Sunday comes he is unable to maintain the race pace of Hamilton while keeping his tyres in good condition long enough.

Don't know the reason for that - is it pure skill or result of unequal treatment. But let's supose for a while that it isn't skill problem. If he's treated like a second driver it's because he lets them do it, on the other hand he's not in a position to put up a fight cause he's not a WDC or very highly rated driver like f.e. Kubica.

This is why I don't like Hamilton - comparing to average F1 driver like f.e. Kova, he faced much less difficuilties. This kind of unequal treatment has been very common in F1 for young drivers yet Hamilton received none of that.This season they've had a slow car and Every time I read Hamilton's quote it was something like that "look what I achieved with this shi* car!". I've never seen Hekki saying "look what I did with this shi* car that is 2 races outdated to my teammate which they won't even let me pass when I'm stuck behind him cause he's on a one stopper..."

But let's supose for a while that it isn't skill problem. If he's treated like a second driver it's because he lets them do it, on the other hand he's not in a position to put up a fight cause he's not a WDC or very highly rated driver like f.e. Kubica.

I agree. Some drivers would not tolerate it, they could even leave the best car of the grid behind to find some respect in a wheeled tortoise.

yes.gif

Its a pity that you bleat before you noticed the difference in fuel loads between Alonso and Piquet during the start of every grand prix, even though I know Alonso would still trash him in an equal car.

****ing bad whiners.....

Hmm it looks like we're gonna see Kimi in McLaren next year. Kovalainen's quote about unequal treatment is a sign that he's probably out. He's been there for 2 years and said nothing up to now, even denied it. For me it's obvious that some drivers aren't treated equally and I'm not surprised cause there's always a very good reason behind it.

First of all some drivers don't deliver as good as others. In that case Kovalainen is as good as or sometimes even better in qualyfying than Lewis, but when Sunday comes he is unable to maintain the race pace of Hamilton while keeping his tyres in good condition long enough.

Don't know the reason for that - is it pure skill or result of unequal treatment. But let's supose for a while that it isn't skill problem. If he's treated like a second driver it's because he lets them do it, on the other hand he's not in a position to put up a fight cause he's not a WDC or very highly rated driver like f.e. Kubica.

This is why I don't like Hamilton - comparing to average F1 driver like f.e. Kova, he faced much less difficuilties. This kind of unequal treatment has been very common in F1 for young drivers yet Hamilton received none of that.This season they've had a slow car and Every time I read Hamilton's quote it was something like that "look what I achieved with this shi* car!". I've never seen Hekki saying "look what I did with this shi* car that is 2 races outdated to my teammate which they won't even let me pass when I'm stuck behind him cause he's on a one stopper..."

honestly after the 'we dont want a driver whos after money' thing, im starting not to believe we'll see kimi there, and consequentially, in formula one. not that i do think kimi is after money or anything, but hey, he earns like 3 times more than everyone else, so i think, just think, it's not a good idea.

Its a pity that you bleat before you noticed the difference in fuel loads between Alonso and Piquet during the start of every grand prix, even though I know Alonso would still trash him in an equal car.

****ing bad whiners.....

Renault never said Piquet and Alonso were treated equally while McLaren pretend us to believe that Kovalainen and Hamilton both have just the same equipment and opportunities. False in 2007, false in 2008 and false in 2009. I know Hamilton is better than Kovalainen but it's not about the drivers it's about the team.

Renault never said Piquet and Alonso were treated equally while McLaren pretend us to believe that Kovalainen and Hamilton both have just the same equipment and opportunities. False in 2007, false in 2008 and false in 2009. I know Hamilton is better than Kovalainen but it's not about the drivers it's about the team.

Weird, it just started to be false when Alonso got there. :eusa_think:

We don't really know if Kovalainen was encouraged/forced to take different strategies, why he might have been, or how it might have affected him overall. His race performance was often worse than dire (not because of anything McLaren did as far as I can see) and he may have been given more fuel on board to compensate.

So, you admit that Alonso can't have a team mate with the same equipment....funny it took you so long..

Are you in some sort of dream land? guess you missed some news when Piquet spat out the so called unequal treatment (which he later said it was some journalist writing what he wanted, just like how he said he was going to take Fifi's seat a year earlier and beat Lewis when he got a reguar drive) Renault reitrated that they treated their drivers equally......but we all know it was not the case, even if he was treated equally, he would have been trashed by Alonso for most of the time anyways...

Ofcourse, during 2007, any idiot who behaved like Nando didn't deserve equal treatment, if I were in Ron's place, I would have made sure he did't get the same car to Lewis....unfortunately he did get...

We don't really know if Kovalainen was encouraged/forced to take different strategies, why he might have been, or how it might have affected him overall. His race performance was often worse than dire (not because of anything McLaren did as far as I can see) and he may have been given more fuel on board to compensate.

I think that wouldn't be a problem if every team said the truth about who's #1 and who's #2 driver. McLaren never admit that, they always say both drivers are treated equally, just the same equipment, just the same opportunities, etc. If they said the truth nobody would pay attention to those kind of comments. Some races Alonso had a better car than Piquet but Renault never said they treated both drivers equally. Piquet could complain about that to justify his bad season, and he did it, but nobody paid much attention to his comments on that matter because he is #2 driver. Kovalainen is #2 driver in McLaren but they pretend they don't have #1 and #2.

Renault never said Piquet and Alonso were treated equally while McLaren pretend us to believe that Kovalainen and Hamilton both have just the same equipment and opportunities.

Actually I do remember Brundle saying that McLaren did give Hamilton an updated car with newer components & left Kovy with the crap car!