Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Kimi'S Career

Kimi in 2010  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Will...

• Retire from motorsport altogether and race for fun.
    • Continue his F1 career.
    • Start a WRC carreer.
    • Stay home, enjoy his millions, party every night and enjoy doing nothing, may buy a PS3.

Nevermind me I just like to go agaisnt Alonso at any possible chance :P

I think I missed that one, I try to find it to see it it most have been a really good race for him, BTW it is there a website where you(I mean me) can buy F1 races, I mean, a website where I can buy any F1 race from any year?

YouTube can sell you them for free! ;)

He earned my respect @ Renault when he gave Schumi a run for his money & got 2 WDC's!!

He did, it's funny, I don't remember that. :eusa_think:

I think if Massa doesn't do well this season & gets outperformed by Nando, he's gone

And what will happen if Massa outperfom Alonso?

He will run back to Renault..:P...

I don't think that will happen very fast anyways.

They'll both stay & if the same happens in 2011, Alonso will get the boot!

the problem with youtube is that I can't find the whole race, just part of it.

There's bound to be a user with an archive of full F1 races, in separate parts! I have a subscription to a guy who uploads all sorts of racing including touring cars, sportscar racing & NASCAR, not F1 & has almost 900 uploads!!!

They'll both stay & if the same happens in 2011, Alonso will get the boot!

There's bound to be a user with an archive of full F1 races, in separate parts! I have a subscription to a guy who uploads all sorts of racing including touring cars, sportscar racing & NASCAR, not F1 & has almost 900 uploads!!!

I am subcribe to

:P tell me his user ID so I can subcribe too and send me your address or phone number in case of my wife start complaining about my time in the computer so I could be able to redirect her to you as the person to blame for that. :lol:

[quote name='abbas_gear' date='18 November 2009 - 10:13 AM' timestamp='1258557200' post='303798']
He will run back to Renault..:P...

[b]I don't think that will happen very fast anyways.[/b]
[/quote]
what is not happening very fast, Massa outperforming Alonso or :unsure: Alonso running back to Renault?

I am subcribe to

:P tell me his user ID so I can subcribe too and send me your address or phone number in case of my wife start complaining about my time in the computer so I could be able to redirect her to you as the person to blame for that. :lol:

Don't worry, she already has it ;) !

:lol: Hey it took me some seconds to realize what you said but how come she never told me. :eusa_think:

She hasn't?? Word on the street is that she's told everyone on the forums, except maure who doesn't understand these things!

funny, how Maure changes his words like a chameleon, but a bit slower..

:lol:

This thread _does_ make me smile. Why is everyone so bothered about Kimi? He was beaten by Heidfeld, beaten by Coulthard and beaten by Massa. Ferrari paid good money to be rid of him and McLaren didn't want him. Curious fact of the day: the main team that did want him is famous only for being the biggest waste of money the sport has yet seen. Sure, I grant you he's got an amusing way of doing things but he's mainly funny for being lazy and getting paid for it.

She hasn't?? Word on the street is that she's told everyone on the forums, except maure who doesn't understand these things!

Probably she got mad that time some people here were saying she was my sister and that's why she is doing it.

Probably she got mad that time some people here were saying she was my sister and that's why she is doing it.

She's certainly mentioned you whenever she went into 1 of her strops & her plan to blackmail you with Kimi in a hot tub with vodka & ice-pops!

:lol:

This thread _does_ make me smile. Why is everyone so bothered about Kimi? He was beaten by Heidfeld, beaten by Coulthard and beaten by Massa. Ferrari paid good money to be rid of him and McLaren didn't want him. Curious fact of the day: the main team that did want him is famous only for being the biggest waste of money the sport has yet seen. Sure, I grant you he's got an amusing way of doing things but he's mainly funny for being lazy and getting paid for it.

:lol: Definitely you are not my friend I mostly agree with everything except for the waste of money part, money is never wasted, money just goes from one hand to another. Ferrari doesn't have it anymore but Kimi does, so the money is not wasted, that's why I think my wife doesn't waste money she just take it to the stores. :P

She's certainly mentioned you whenever she went into 1 of her strops & her plan to blackmail you with Kimi in a hot tub with vodka & ice-pops!

:blink: No she never did, I better go to talk to her. :angry:

While I do that don't forget to give me that youtube guy' nick that you told me about.

:blink: No she never did, I better go to talk to her. :angry:

While I do that don't forget to give me that youtube guy' nick that you told me about.

The guy I'm talking about uploads vids about everything else but F1! Here's his link anyhoo

You're only waiting for the official announcement. The deal is done.

That would be great, but I don't see that happening. It's not like Kimi to come out and say "I'm out, see you all in a year, hopefully" and then, just a day later sign a deal. His managers told that they sat down on Tuesday and decided that there's no point in continuing the negotiations, after which came the announcement that he will take a year off. There is no way that they would have reviewed a new contract from Mercedes and signed it in just a day (unless it was a contract that was sent by Kimi to Mercedes, and they surprised him by agreeing to all his terms).

I heard that this was reported in Brazilian media today, but I wonder if those are just a repeat of the reports that were written in Italy on Monday (about Kimi joining Mercedes with "99% certainty"), before Kimi announced to take a year off

The guy I'm talking about uploads vids about everything else but F1! Here's his link anyhoo

Thanks for the link I just finished subscribing.

My wife is denying everything but I'll keep beating her up until she talk, I learnt that from the police in Dom. Rep. if they think you are gilty then you are, they will beat you until you confess even if you are innocent and once you confess you are gilty and go to jail unless you have a lot of money and my wife doesn't have any money to get out of this one, so she will have to confess too :fisticufs:

There is no way that they would have reviewed a new contract from Mercedes and signed it in just a day (unless it was a contract that was sent by Kimi to Mercedes, and they surprised him by agreeing to all his terms).

Exactly. They opened the vaults and agreed to Kimi's demands (permission to take part in Rallies, less business obligations and some other things) because they were desperate to 1. strike back at McLaren and Button and 2. have a top driver (I don't think Button is but anyways).

Most terms of the deal are already agreed, there are just very minor details left which ultimately won't stand in the way.

That would be great, but I don't see that happening. It's not like Kimi to come out and say "I'm out, see you all in a year, hopefully" and then, just a day later sign a deal. His managers told that they sat down on Tuesday and decided that there's no point in continuing the negotiations, after which came the announcement that he will take a year off. There is no way that they would have reviewed a new contract from Mercedes and signed it in just a day (unless it was a contract that was sent by Kimi to Mercedes, and they surprised him by agreeing to all his terms).

I heard that this was reported in Brazilian media today, but I wonder if those are just a repeat of the reports that were written in Italy on Monday (about Kimi joining Mercedes with "99% certainty"), before Kimi announced to take a year off

Exactly. They opened the vaults and agreed to Kimi's demands (permission to take part in Rallies, less business obligations and some other things) because they were desperate to 1. strike back at McLaren and Button and 2. have a top driver (I don't think Button is but anyways).

Most terms of the deal are already agreed, there are just very minor details left which ultimately won't stand in the way.

Where are you two getting all that info from? :blink: you have two choices, you eather keep posting all the details or give me some link to get the lastest devvelopment on this.

OK, here is what I think about this, I believe Brawn and Kimi have been in talks of a contract for weeks now and Kimi liked the Brawn proposition but was willing to go to Mclaren if they offer him more money, they didn't do this and Kimi is heading to Brawn like I've been saying here, if Kimi was only negociating wiht Mclaren there was no way for Brawn to know that his manager where offering Kimi like if the money from Ferrari didn't exist, these were his own words, so probably they already talked about Kimi driving for them, also Brawn spoke about an impact in the announcement of his line up for 2010 (or at least that's the way I took it) Haug also talked about a surprise in the 2010 line up, so maybe they had more than a day to review the contract, based on that and that Kimi after saying that he would only drive for Mclaren he said let's see who we will be driving for in 2010 and I don't see he was talking about another series.

Well compared to Le Mans it is. Also as I said above, fastest laps don't mean scrat if you don't have good results. For all I know Kimi could finish in last place & get fastest lap so it wouldn't matter!

No, no, my friend. It is the nature of the sport... or it used to be. Engineers would tell you how their ultimate goal was to design a car that gave its best every curve and every lap to then fall to apart past the flag, all its pieces having given its maximum.

Kimi is the racer born to do his part in such a car. There is was no one like him for that job.

He earned my respect @ Renault when he gave Schumi a run for his money & got 2 WDC's!

Sure. It's a matter of opinion.

I was not convinced then myself. Kimi had a fast but Sh#tty McLaren and Schumacher broke down in Suzuka while leading. The point is that things could've been quite different by a minimum difference. That is not to say that I didn't rate Alonso as able then. But it is so that I was not impressed by him until he lost his 3rd WDC despite the unspeakable doings of RD and _exclusively_ due to team orders in Ferrari during the Brazil GP. That, to me, made Alonso 2nd best to Kimi.

I think if Massa doesn't do well this season & gets outperformed by Nando, he's gone!

I've lost hope in that regard. It was only _last_ year that Massa did "something". LAST YEAR. How long can Massa waste a Ferrari? Apparently until the universe goes to dust. There must be a good reason for this when the paddock has many better drivers available and willing.

The mistake, as I said, was made in 08. Ferrari with Kimi and Alonso would have been unbeatable.

Vettel for sure but don't think Kubi will do so well with Renault!

To be blamed on Renault... if it happens so. Kubica will overcome, though,... and, yeah, he is another driver that deserves a drive in Ferrari ten times more than Massa.