Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Kimi'S Career

Kimi in 2010  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Will...

• Retire from motorsport altogether and race for fun.
    • Continue his F1 career.
    • Start a WRC carreer.
    • Stay home, enjoy his millions, party every night and enjoy doing nothing, may buy a PS3.

Danny boy, I concede that Kimi is not at his best right now, but he was up until he started crashing into every wall he saw in 2008, so revise your memory, there were a ton of races that made you go WOW. Suzuka '05 is one, but can you really not remember how in 2 out of 3 races his McLaren would get screwed in quali, he'd have to start 15th and he'd usually end up on the podium?? Not to mention the infamous race when he crashed on the last lap trying to fend off Alonso, oh I remember shouting then... xD

The mistake, as I said, was made in 08. Ferrari with Kimi and Alonso would have been unbeatable.

Oh hell yes that would be some combo! As for Massa, I think he's lucky to have that incident @ Hungary otherwise, I think it'd be him looking for a job!

I think talk of Kimi with Mercedes GP is wishful thinking. I believe Kimi's price tag is too high for most and his unreliability comes into play (if you are paying megabucks you want a guarantee of delivery).

I am also not convinced he will be back.

Not many drivers have walked away and come back in recent times. Esp. given Kimi's well publicised dislike of the promotional and political aspects of F1.

He has been losing interest for sometime and if he was not going to make it happen in a Ferrari I don't see him doing it in another team.

I think talk of Kimi with Mercedes GP is wishful thinking. I believe Kimi's price tag is too high for most and his unreliability comes into play (if you are paying megabucks you want a guarantee of delivery).

Jaames Allen agrees:

My conversations with Brawn management earlier this week did not suggest to me that Kimi was on their target list, for very specific reasons. And my colleagues in Finland feel that the Mercedes move is unlikely for the same reasons.

He didn't want to disclose what "specific reasons" they gave. However, replying to one of the comments asking how did Mercedes arrive to such specific reasons, he said they asked around his former teams. It wasn't Alonso who was damaged goods, after all.

He didn't want to disclose what "specific reasons" they gave. However, replying to one of the comments asking how did Mercedes arrive to such specific reasons, he said they asked around his former teams. It wasn't Alonso who was damaged goods, after all.

I doubt that theory. Nobody thought that Kimi would go anywhere but to McM, so nobody gave it serious thought. Also if anyone knows Kimi and his caoabilities, Haug does. So they did not need to ask around anyone. They just need to consult new boss of MGP.

When I see how much was offered to Button, I think there is enough money to work a deal, but there might be other factors in play. If it fails we will find out reasons that might surprise us like in case of Jenson.

So, it ain't over until fat lady sings :) I am keeping my fingers crossed for him.

I think there is enough money to work a deal, but there might be other factors in play.

The obvious ones. Button is selling a number 1 to McLaren and it will be easier push Hamilton over Button than over Kimi.

It wasn't Alonso who was damaged goods, after all.

After all? You goof.

There was then. Hamilton's first year... the full-blown lewisteria, the violence against anyone not into the "best driver in F1 history" chant, the bigoted lynching of Spaniards in particular and Hispanics in general, the etc, etc... heck, some of the guilty parties still roam these very forums like ghosts trying to clean up their act by smearing more even sht on themselves.

By now, however, Kova has finally spoken up... detailing what everyone knew all along. By now, however, there is no shortage of British journalist and other similar zoology spelling out the tough times that Button will face while the team nurses Hamilton to look good at the expense of it all, of them all. Come what might.

I find it amusing that we speak of "damaged goods" still pretending away how the damage is being done.

As in this topic as in others (read FIA, for instance), time will not tell... time has _already_ told.

Thanks for the links Raikkonen_rulez..

Anyways, it looks like Kimi was given the chance to drive a winning car after all, it is simply because he couldn't agree some terms. I am sure its something to do with things like marketing etc etc, the kind of pressure he did not face at Ferrari, and he did hint many times while he was in Mclaren that he was p**sed off with things like that....well....I don't think Kimi may get another chance.....well....I am just sad to see him go, I was really happy to know he was talking with Mclaren, it could have been my dream team....

The obvious ones. Button is selling a number 1 to McLaren and it will be easier push Hamilton over Button than over Kimi.

After all? You goof.

There was then. Hamilton's first year... the full-blown lewisteria, the violence against anyone not into the "best driver in F1 history" chant, the bigoted lynching of Spaniards in particular and Hispanics in general, the etc, etc... heck, some of the guilty parties still roam these very forums like ghosts trying to clean up their act by smearing more even sht on themselves.

By now, however, Kova has finally spoken up... detailing what everyone knew all along. By now, however, there is no shortage of British journalist and other similar zoology spelling out the tough times that Button will face while the team nurses Hamilton to look good at the expense of it all, of them all. Come what might.

I find it amusing that we speak of "damaged goods" still pretending away how the damage is being done.

As in this topic as in others (read FIA, for instance), time will not tell... time has _already_ told.

:unsure:

You know? There is something as too much sarcasm. That post had so much sarcasm in it I am not even sure whether you agreed with me or not.

There was then. Hamilton's first year... the full-blown lewisteria, the violence against anyone not into the "best driver in F1 history" chant, the bigoted lynching of Spaniards in particular and Hispanics in general

Are you seriously saying that I missed my chance to lynch my Spanish buddy Alberto, his wife and their toddler?

Damn it!

Would it be appropriate to lynch them now, or has my opportunity passed forever?

Waiting for you reply (with knife in hand).

:unsure:

You know? There is something as too much sarcasm. That post had so much sarcasm in it I am not even sure whether you agreed with me or not.

You call it "sarcasm". You are naughty.

Let's say we agreed. I find such end felicitous.

Are you seriously saying that I missed my chance to lynch my Spanish buddy Alberto, his wife and their toddler?

Damn it!

Would it be appropriate to lynch them now, or has my opportunity passed forever?

I don't keep a list of lewisterics or know exactly who you are anyway but, hey, if you feel you belong to the lynching mob, all I can say is that, for god's sake, there is no fcking need to commit all kinds of evils. An insult here and there when you are at a lost, calling on an mob when you can't no longer speak rationaly, etc, is plenty of proof. No need to keep it up 24/7, you freaking maniac.

Damn it!

You might just be a tad late, only by 2 years ;) !

I don't keep a list of lewisterics or know exactly who you are anyway but, hey, if you feel you belong to the lynching mob, all I can say is that, for god's sake, there is no fcking need to commit all kinds of evils. An insult here and there when you are at a lost, calling on an mob when you can't no longer speak rationaly, etc, is plenty of proof. No need to keep it up 24/7, you freaking maniac.

right right.

so can I lynch them or not?

You see sarcasm, I see babblings/ravings....

Indeed you do. For instance...

right right.

... is a good example of babble.

But it's evident you don't have the sense or guts to differentiate what's being said from who's saying it. Thus, the low quality of the forums.

You might just be a tad late, only by 2 years ;) !

Pointing that out might get you into trouble... ok, ok, I'm laughing too.

It's like that scene from 'A few good men'.

You know - the one where Nicholson crucifies himself with - "You can't handle the truth!"

only funnier.

Indeed you do. For instance...

But it's evident you don't have the sense or guts to differentiate what's being said from who's saying it. Thus, the low quality of the forums.

Pointing that out might get you into trouble... ok, ok, I'm laughing too.

Nope, can't understand a word - all I get is: "blah, blah, blah" :)

Yeah so do I - he just posted his first pic in one of the other threads :D

:lol: I knew a comment like that was coming as soon as I saw "I see dead people," and if it wasn't, I was going to make it myself. Nicely done.