Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Happy Birthday Raikonmacher

Well...I'm back but only to congratulate Tommy on his birthday. Now please don't bother me again and keep it quiet. Thank you.

Oh...ok, one more thing:

FORZA, ALONSO!

Happy birthday, cutie pie :)

:blush::kiss:

Well...I'm back but only to congratulate Tommy on his birthday. Now please don't bother me again and keep it quiet. Thank you.

Oh...ok, one more thing:

FORZA, ALONSO!

what do you mean you are back? thanks and to show you my gratittud I wish Alonso don't get a single DNF next season, I want to see him finishing every race In 9th place not higher than that.

Happy Birthday SK. Show us your chest! (Oops, sorry, wrong thread). Beautiful kids and excellent about the shared birthday/name. Planning the conception was a masterstroke, if you'll pardon the expression.

Happy Birthday SK. Show us your chest! (Oops, sorry, wrong thread). Beautiful kids and excellent about the shared birthday/name. Planning the conception was a masterstroke, if you'll pardon the expression.

Thnaks Drib, the truth is that I didn't plan it, my second child came naturally if I can use that word, I mean, I wasn't looking for it but I wasn't avoiding it eather, like I said I realized they had both the same birthday like two year after he was born, I was in a supermaker and I saw a yellow box which had Schumi's bio and that's how I knew about Schumi's birthday but my son was about two years old at that time.

Feliz cumpleaños, man! Don´t worry Niki lauda said once: "It will be very difficult for Ferrari to win whitout me" (a prophet, really) so Fiarrari will win despite Alonso and Kimi but Schumi will never win again.....

edit: typo

Happy Bday matey! Btw after seeing your pic in the other thread, I gave thanks to the Lord that he made you into a humble Christian. I'm so happy that someone like you wants to protect the weak and puny.

Happy Bday matey! Btw after seeing your pic in the other thread, I gave thanks to the Lord that he made you into a humble Christian. I'm so happy that someone like you wants to protect the weak and puny.

Thanks Murray you talk about me like I am a superhero, maybe I should be thinking about a costume what do you think about it? :eusa_think:

Good idea. I found a place for you to get your costume. You'd just have to tell them to change the T-shirt to read: 'No, I'm the superhero!'

Failing that, here is one you would already fit into, although we would have to call you Basil from then on, which is not a good thing.

Happy birthday!!

Have a nice time!!:beer:

Thank you and don't worry, I still will be half Tifosi until Massa gets Alonso out of the team, then I will be a full time Tifosi again.

Good idea. I found a place for you to get your costume. You'd just have to tell them to change the T-shirt to read: 'No, I'm the superhero!'

Failing that, here is one you would already fit into, although we would have to call you Basil from then on, which is not a good thing.

The last one is really nice, I like swords specially the Katana.

Thank you and don't worry, I still will be half Tifosi until Massa gets Alonso out of the team, then I will be a full time Tifosi again.

That's great!

Drivers come and go, the teams stay!

Not all of of them though and some are around less than some drivers, but anyway!

That's great!

Drivers come and go, the teams stay!

Not all of of them though and some are around less than some drivers, but anyway!

I got the idea and you are right.

Gracias Argento sabes algo tu nick me recuerda mas el rango de Sargento que la nacionalidad argentina, yo admiro mucho tu pais y disfruto mucho lo programas de alla como videomatch con el peor dia de tu vida y cosas asi, disfrute mucho de la telenovela Se

Thanks Murray you talk about me like I am a superhero, maybe I should be thinking about a costume what do you think about it? :eusa_think:

Does it show your pecs? If so then knock yourself out! :D:)