Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Happy Birthday Raikonmacher

Yet another happy birthday this week, today is to another Ferrari fan, or wherever Kimi goes which in next year's case will probs be McLaren! Have a gud 1!

Yet another happy birthday this week, today is to another Ferrari fan, or wherever Kimi goes which in next year's case will probs be McLaren! Have a gud 1!

Thanks so far it's being a normal day except for the calls, I'll be supporting Massa next year so Ferrari will still be sort of my team :eusa_think: I'll have to wait to next year to stablish my position, this is getting complicated.

Happy b'day, ol' boy! Hope you get a hot babe all gift-wrapped.

that won't happen, I do everything with my wife next to me, we work together, live together, sleep together, go shopping together, she doesn't driver so I have to take her everywhere, there's no escape for me.

that won't happen, I do everything with my wife next to me, we work together, live together, sleep together, go shopping together, she doesn't driver so I have to take her everywhere, there's no escape for me.

Are you sure she's your wife & not your conjoined twin? tongue.gif

Happy Birthday, Schumikonen. All the best :beer22:

Thank you Pabloh, looking at those beers I think I will have a glass of wine to night.

Are you sure she's your wife & not your conjoined twin? tongue.gif

Some people ask me sometimes if she is my sister, so maybe she is, show knows, I have brothers and sisters that I don't know.

Some people ask me sometimes if she is my sister, so maybe she is, show knows, I have brothers and sisters that I don't know.

WTF? Talk about honesty!!!! clap3.gif Well, here's one way to find out : If your child's a retard, she's your sister. (incestuous relationships are prone to children with defects) In case you guys are wondering, yes, I'm a retard, but still my parents aren't bro-sis.

WTF? Talk about honesty!!!! clap3.gif Well, here's one way to find out : If your child's a retard, she's your sister. (incestuous relationships are prone to children with defects) In case you guys are wondering, yes, I'm a retard, but still my parents aren't bro-sis.

No my kids are fine I need another way to find out here is a picture of my kids next to an F/A-18 Hornet at Andrews AFB n1145913860_49961_3022.jpg

They are Laura and Michael he was named after Michael Schumacher and both (him and Schumi)have the same bithday.

No my kids are fine I need another way to find out here is a picture of my kids next to an F/A-18 Hornet at Andrews AFB n1145913860_49961_3022.jpg

They are Laura and Michael he was named after Michael Schumacher and both (him and Schumi)have the same bithday.

Lovely kids. So you can breathe easy, your wife's not sister. And good decision to name your son as Michael.thbup.gif

Happy Bday my friend!

But anyways that shows you are retarded and you are married to your sister after all...:P

That depends if F1 can keep Kimi..

We must have faith that F1 is for the very best drivers, and therefore F1 must have Kimi!

Happy birthday, Tommy! Hope you have been having a good day, and will have a good evening, and a good night, and a good year.

But anyways that shows you are retarded and you are married to your sister after all...:P

Better than you. I heard you were planning on naming your kids Stig, Stepney, Innova, and lewisthegreat2 after your heroes. :)

We must have faith that F1 is for the very best drivers, and therefore F1 must have Kimi!

You lost me after the "therefore."

Happy Bday my friend!

Tut tut! :nono1:

Lovely kids. So you can breathe easy, your wife's not sister. And good decision to name your son as Michael.thbup.gif

what a relief :lol:

Happy Bday my friend!

Thank you Abbas and I could retarded by other reasons :whistling:

Happy birthday man, have a good one! Keep the Kimi faith.

I'll keep it, I don't want to change my nickname.

Agreed

Sretan rodjendan!

Happy birthday!

May the force be with you and Kimi!

Thank you for the balloons I guess that's how you say Happy Birthday in you country.

Happy birthday, Tommy! Hope you have been having a good day, and will have a good evening, and a good night, and a good year.

Thanks Erick, let me tell you that it's good to have you around even when we lost you once.

I am still working, you guys have been the best part of my birthday so far, I don't know if my sister I mean, my wife if planning something for tonight but it doesn't looks like it.

Better than you. I heard you were planning on naming your kids Stig, Stepney, Innova, and lewisthegreat2 after your heroes. :)

You lost me after the "therefore."

It means 'and for this reason'. I blame American teaching standards :P

It means 'and for this reason'. I blame American teaching standards :P

I guess the standards in Panama aren't too high, therefore, you are correct.

By the way, reminding me that Kimi has won a WDC would have been a better reply to my post.

Additionally, isn't "and therefore" not-so-nice grammar? I've never used it after an "and," just on its own. Silly Bri'ish schools ;).

:mf_tongue: I didn't study in US to name kids after some famous people....

Happy b-day, have a good one!

thanks JHS I'll try to, I am about to get out of work today and let's see what happen after that :eusa_think:

:lol: well..You got two lovely kids....

Don't blame me, blame their mother.

:mf_tongue:I didn't study in US to name kids after some famous people....

me neither ad I did it, in fact I wanted to have a son to name it Michael, my plan was to have only one child but the fisrt one was a girl so I named it Laura Michelle and a few month later Michael was on his way and he was born on January 3, the same birthday as Schumi and didn't know that was Schumi's birthday until two years later, only recently when I found out that Schumi was behind Alonso's hiring is that I started to regret naming my son after him, I am already considering Juan Pablo after Montoya what do you think about it? :eusa_think:

Happy birthday, cutie pie :)