Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Felipe 1 Fernando 0

I wonder WHO is 'many' drivers. eusa_think.gif

Maybe a pet name for a former driver like Piquet Snr. unsure.gif

Maybe James Allen is just another Alonso hater and he just want to cause any damage he can to Alonso's reputation and for that reason he came out with this story, now this make sense.

Maybe James Allen is just another Alonso hater and he just want to cause any damage he can to Alonso's reputation and for that reason he came out with this story, now this make sense.

Maybe James Allen is just another former driver and his pet name is 'many' drivers too. rolleyes.gif

There's no question that Alonso knew the race-fix all along, but Massa has to accept the fact that it was Ferrari who cost him the WDC. The sooner he does this, the quicker he'll regain his composure. Nursing a grudge, and a misdirected one at that, can play havoc with the mind. C'mon, Felipe, don't snatch the whining crown from Alonso. As a compensation, you may try for the WDC crown thing next year.

If your requirements for absolute proof or whatever your fantasy contrives where consistent, they would have credibility. Since your demands are a joke, I do what is appropriate, that is, _smile_.

Besides, don't freak out. I did say it is a rumor... and an understandable one at that.

Regarding my sources, it will do you no good if I told you, but I feel a generousity you don't deserve. First, I have several friends that are Toyota engineers (main company, not in the F1 team) and that are also F1 die-hards so, consider how much the company grapevine gives. Second, I'm once removed from the pits. The son of a very good friend works as a mechanic for an F1 team. The third source I cannot reveal because the resident bigots would go nuts.

Last, McLaren has made a tragic decission investing it all in Hamilton. They have already lost 1 drivers WC and 2 constructors WC's... to date. It was no surprise to hear the comments of sheer relieve made by both McLaren's and Mercedes' big wigs when Hamilton, by pure chance, ended it up winning last year. Yep. A single step away from the edge of the cliff...

The kind of Idiotic reply one can easily predict from you...blame others as an excuse for not coming with a valid answer....You don't give anyone any valid reply anyways....I am not the only one who has noticed this, many others in countless threads.

Good for you that you know some people there, sadly your attitude makes your links seem to make you a bigger clown than you are.

Your last paragraph proves your ignorance even more....If you think Hami won by just pure chance, then there are many championships that were won by pure chance...sour grapes...

Hamilton did'nt win by chance, he won because he...ah what's the point, he'll never learn, he'll always use the "choke" theory!

Well I guess Massa shut up his critics with a very solid two year comparison with KR. I expect him to do the same next year with Alonso.

Ferrari made far more mistakes then FM did last year to loose the WDC.

The kind of Idiotic reply one can easily predict from you...blame others as an excuse for not coming with a valid answer....You don't give anyone any valid reply anyways....I am not the only one who has noticed this, many others in countless threads.

Good for you that you know some people there, sadly your attitude makes your links seem to make you a bigger clown than you are.

Your last paragraph proves your ignorance even more....If you think Hami won by just pure chance, then there are many championships that were won by pure chance...sour grapes...

And you accuse me of avoiding the issue with a post like this... hilarious.

And you accuse me of avoiding the issue with a post like this... hilarious.

Well, I am glad I am hilarious, but don't laugh too much, you may choke.....just like you always did in the past....

I think people who are saying that Felipe and Fernando won't get on need to open their eyes. I'm sure many people here would feel p**sed off to say the least if you were in Felipe's shoes knowing that 3 idiots have essentially lost you the title.

Well I guess Massa shut up his critics with a very solid two year comparison with KR. I expect him to do the same next year with Alonso.

I expect Massa beating Alonso a few times next year for the first half of the season but later on it should be different. Of course Massa will beat him from time to time but not as much as he beat Kimi last year. It seems the Ferrari is not an easy car to drive and nobody's done it better than Massa. But Kimi got relaxed after winning the Championship while Alonso's motivation cannot be higher.

I think people who are saying that Felipe and Fernando won't get on need to open their eyes. I'm sure many people here would feel p**sed off to say the least if you were in Felipe's shoes knowing that 3 idiots have essentially lost you the title.

what about witness X? he didn't say anything about it either - that makes 4 - but then Bernie said only 3 people knew too - curious. :eusa_think:

maybe witness X just isn't an idiot.

that must be it.

Regarding my sources, it will do you no good if I told you, but I feel a generousity you don't deserve. First, I have several friends that are Toyota engineers (main company, not in the F1 team) and that are also F1 die-hards so, consider how much the company grapevine gives. Second, I'm once removed from the pits. The son of a very good friend works as a mechanic for an F1 team. The third source I cannot reveal because the resident bigots would go nuts.

Ah well, I got a taxi the other day and he was driving a Mercedes and, being close to the action..... he told me to the contrary :P

Last, McLaren has made a tragic decission investing it all in Hamilton. They have already lost 1 drivers WC and 2 constructors WC's... to date. It was no surprise to hear the comments of sheer relieve made by both McLaren's and Mercedes' big wigs when Hamilton, by pure chance, ended it up winning last year. Yep. A single step away from the edge of the cliff...

Ah welcome back Maure, same old blah, blah, blah..... :yawn:

Ferrari will have a job on their hands in 2010.

It will be worse when Massa beats him. I don't think Fernando has fully thought thru the situation. I predict alot of whining, this time againts Micheal, Massa, the Ferrari team and the entire tifosi!!!

Alonso's comments that he leave the strategies to his engineers make is even more clear that he was looking for a way out of this.

this comment makes Alonso look and sound stupid...period.

It will be worse when Massa beats him. I don't think Fernando has fully thought thru the situation. I predict alot of whining, this time againts Micheal, Massa, the Ferrari team and the entire tifosi!!!

You should search your own posts about Kimi, Massa, Ferrari and Michael... dam.gif

what about witness X? he didn't say anything about it either - that makes 4 - but then Bernie said only 3 people knew too - curious. :eusa_think:

maybe witness X just isn't an idiot.

that must be it.

Thanks Adams for confirming in public that Witness X is Alonso :P

You should search your own posts about Kimi, Massa, Ferrari and Michael... dam.gif

That doesn't change anything, if Massa beats Alonso like is very likely to happen if both fo them have the same machinery and support you can be sure that :eyebrow: will complain about anything he can find because that is what :eyebrow22: always do.

That doesn't change anything, if Massa beats Alonso like is very likely to happen if both fo them have the same machinery and support you can be sure that :eyebrow: will complain about anything he can find because that is what :eyebrow22: always do.

Even though I would love to see Alonso get trahsed by Massa, not because I want to see Nando get kicked, but to see how some of his fans like Alehop, maure and others react, I am very well aware that it may not happen. Both of them have the champion DNA and Both of them are prone to complain, but Massa is someone who complains less about his team and more about other drivers when he gets overtaken or beaten, and Alonso whines the other way..:D...wel lets see lets see.....

From the way things went this year, who knows if ManorF1 team does a brawn with the cosworth Engine....(FIA Help)

Even though I would love to see Alonso get trahsed by Massa, not because I want to see Nando get kicked, but to see how some of his fans like Alehop, maure and others react, I am very well aware that it may not happen. Both of them have the champion DNA and Both of them are prone to complain, but Massa is someone who complains less about his team and more about other drivers when he gets overtaken or beaten, and Alonso whines the other way..:D...wel lets see lets see.....

From the way things went this year, who knows if ManorF1 team does a brawn with the cosworth Engine....(FIA Help)

I am aware of this too, but Massa has all that is takes to beat Alonso and send him to look for a new contract with Renault based on the lack of support from Ferrari :P

I am aware of this too, but Massa has all that is takes to beat Alonso and send him to look for a new contract with Renault based on the lack of support from Ferrari :P

Flavio will not be there to save his arse all the time....:P

Anyways, lets hope we have an all way battle next season.