Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insider

Teams & Drivers 2010

Pffft...how thick can you be? You really can't understand that Michael would make a bitch out of Nico with no need from the team? Some people is soooo dumb...

(Yes, we were actually agreeing since the beginning, the misunderstanding was in the wording :P)

:lol:

No thicker than a man who thinks that the team signed one driver, not two. Pot. Kettle. Off White.

;)

Well, we're almost there. I think the teams who will be on the grid have got their packages organised, albeit Renault still have a free seat. I also believe that the FIA should be severely censured for allowing the debacle that is USF1 to continue and their lack of due diligence with regard to Meta Campos's funding. I don't think it's right that a proven outfit with an F1 pedigree like Prodrive should have been shunned. For me, they were a front-runner for a berth. You can understand why NTech got their nickers is such a twist over the selection process. As far as the driver market was concerned, only three moves that I thought might happen came to fruition. Jenson leaving Brawn, Kobi getting a well-deserved drive and Jaime staying put. Schumi's GP2 test was enough evidence for an old-timer like me to consider him a clear and present danger to all those wannabe WDCs who may figure he's past it. If the car is right and he's fully match fit, I expect him to be a complete menace all season and a regular visitor to the podium and front row. Here's a final update from me. It's been a good thread.

Mercedes GP

Michael Schumacher

Nico Rosberg

Red Bull Racing

Sebastian Vettel

Mark Webber

McLaren-Mercedes

Jenson Button

Lewis Hamilton

Scuderia Ferrari

Fernando Alonso

Felipe Massa

BMW Sauber

Pedro de la Rosa

Kamui Kobayashi

Williams F1

Rubens Barrichello

Nico Hulkenberg

Renault F1

Robert Kubica

TBA

Force India F1

Adrian Sutil

Tonio Liuzzi

Scuderia Toro Rosso

Sebastien Buemi

Jamie Alguersuari

Lotus F1

Jarno Trulli

Heikki Kovalainen

Meta Campos

Bruno Senna

TBA

Virgin Racing

Timo Glock

Lucas di Grassi

USF1

Dan Gurney

Charles Manson

Thank you for the clarification on the finalized USF1 line-up. I will go on the record right now and tell you that Gurney will out-qualify Charlie by a margin of 2 to 1.

Thank you for the clarification on the finalized USF1 line-up. I will go on the record right now and tell you that Gurney will out-qualify Charlie by a margin of 2 to 1.

:lol:

I still expect Charlie to become a killer driver.

Strange rumour today.....Sainz as a VW F1 driver in the future???

"(laughs) Perhaps Volkswagen will move into Formula 1 - that would be just at the right time for me," added the 47-year-old.

Yeah, nice one Carlos, you know, you really had me going for a sec there....