Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lewisthegreat2

Oi! 'Ave A Look At This! It'S Georgia'S Birthday!

10 members have voted

1. 1. George

• ...a jolly good time for all.
    • ...spent by him listening to The Verve and crying.
    • ...a cracking day to go to a funfair in Wales in
    • ...the day that Raindrive Promasters announce mikathegreat2 as official grid girl.
    • ...sucky because life as a white kid in the suburbs is sooo tough waaaaaah :(
    • ...a blessing from God, just like the other 364. =]]] (triple chin for George)

For the third consecutive year, George is turning 99.

Here's my gift. A nice pic of Liam with his mouth wide open, perfect for the insertion of George's thick, fleshy, steaming, hard c#ck...erels, deep-fried Kentucky-style.

liam_gallagher.jpg

'Ave a good'un, Jahj.

(I managed to only make one KFC reference this entire post, so Danny won't have to write a blog entry about me being stupid and unhumorous ;)).

You putrid feece of a thousand diseased vermins! Of course, I don't mean you, George. For you it's just a happy birthday! (wuss....not you, not you!)

Happy bithday George, I of course chose the blessing from God for you.

Happy bday George! And our resident fraud priest Schumikonen has also extended your blessings :D.....so I am sure you will have a great year ahead....

I voted for that Mika grid girl things...

Oh alright. If you must acknowledge your birthday then I suppose it should be a happy one. And because at your age you might forget to have a happy one, consider this your reminder: Have a Happy Birthday.

Happy birthday, you! Hope you get to have fun before your false teeth fall somewhere and screw it all up :P

Thanks guys and girls, I love you all :P

You better. You're the only person to ever get two identically titled birthday threads. See? There is an advantage to befriending idiots. :P

No, you don't :P

Okay, you caught me, but I do like you all! Well, most of you, or some of you, okay just a few of you, okay just Eric and Tanita, and maybe the bald guy is okay too..

Nobody loves maure, or adamstrags!

Yeah but at least they have each other.

You better. You're the only person to ever get two identically titled birthday threads. See? There is an advantage to befriending idiots. :P

:lol: Yeppers, your lack of thread-making ability is the main thing I like about you, that and your KFC discount card.

I'm late again, so sorry. But happy birthday Mr Maestro. And I like Richard Ashcroft/The Verve. You On My Mind In My Sleep is a brilliant song, as is On The Beach, Lucky Man and Sonnet.

:)

So there.

Jolly good fellow. :clap3: