Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Winter Testing 2010 Season

I've been looking for 2009 times in Ricardo Torma Circuit but I think only BMW did a private test and no times were given that time.

Sauber World Champions?

Fat chance,

BMW kept developing this year's car despite all those problems, and it shows.....Sauber could do a Brawn with BMW banging their head on the wall over and over again...Naka could well be the WDC....

Day 1 results:

1 F.Massa Ferrari 1:12.574

2 P.De la Rosa Sauber 1:12.784

3 M.Schumacher Mercedes 1:12.947

4 N.Rosberg Mercedes 1:13.543

5 G.Paffett McLaren 1:13.846

6 R.Barrichello Williams 1.14.449

7 S.Buemi Toro Rosso 1:14.762

8 R.Kubica Renault 1:15.000

Still too weird to see the drivers list :D

Only 2 out of 8 remain in the same team as last year!

Oh and yeah,go ferr...!!go ferra...!! still too hard to say.Well, I have about a month left to prepare my mind for it. :D

I once heard it was more important the amount of laps than the times itself on a first day test of a brand new car. It was either Lobato or De la Rosa. I hope it was de la Rosa. eusa_think.gif

Still too weird to see the drivers list :D

Only 2 out of 8 remain in the same team as last year!

Oh and yeah,go ferr...!!go ferra...!! still too hard to say.Well, I have about a month left to prepare my mind for it. :D

You can still support for Mclaren,

Free beer and busty virgins....:rolleyes:

Free beer and busty virgins....rolleyes.gif

And 3 points of downforce... Wooooooaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! banana_new.gif

Sauber look very good indeed. I'll say that again.................The car appears well ahead of the others, to be fair. Front row material, I'd say. PDLR seemed to know where the throttle was too. Merc looks underdeveloped to me while the F10 looked like it had mega grunt. Macca's a bit of a mystery - like to see what The Lewis does tomorrow.

Front end material? Hmm, let the light fuel run speculation storys begin! Surely not another "Brawn" again? When will these big manfuacturers learn? DON'T pull out otherwise you end up looking like an a$$ the next year as your car cleans up...

Now if somebody could just run the 2010 Toyota chassis and win the first race that would be marvellous!

Awesome, Ferrari are fast. At this rate the whole team will implode about a third of the way through the season.

Who's this new Schumacher dude? Pretty good for his first day eh?

Awesome, Ferrari are fast. At this rate the whole team will implode about a third of the way through the season.

Who's this new Schumacher dude? Pretty good for his first day eh?

No idea...I seem to remember a guy by that name, cheated his way to 7 WDCs but he can't be this one, of course. This one must be a rookie because he was beaten by "ZOMG-hes-a-pay-driver!!!!" PDLR...on a Sauber!!! :P

So, in today's lesson, we learned that testing times mean Sh#t, even when they look flattering for our favorite driver.

Of course, that does not deny the scientific fact that Kubica ruled, comfortably controlling the pace from the back.

Free beer and busty virgins....:rolleyes:

:lol:

The beer thing is tempting me...on the other hand, I was offered beer,burgers and hot dogs by USF1... :D

and no comment on the busty virgins :D

:lol:

The beer thing is tempting me...on the other hand, I was offered beer,burgers and hot dogs by USF1... :D

and no comment on the busty virgins :D

Those burgers made by USF1 are cooked with engine oil....

If you are feeling shy about the busty virgins, you can send a pm...

Nice to see Kubica clocking a perfect 1:15.000! :unsure:

:unsure::eusa_think::lol:

I've been looking for 2009 times in Ricardo Torma Circuit but I think only BMW did a private test and no times were given that time.

I read somewhere that the times in 2008 done by BMW were in the 1.12.200 area. Not sure if these are accurate or not though.

I once heard it was more important the amount of laps than the times itself on a first day test of a brand new car. It was either Lobato or De la Rosa. I hope it was de la Rosa. eusa_think.gif

:thbup:

Front end material? Hmm, let the light fuel run speculation storys begin! Surely not another "Brawn" again? When will these big manfuacturers learn? DON'T pull out otherwise you end up looking like an a$$ the next year as your car cleans up...

Now if somebody could just run the 2010 Toyota chassis and win the first race that would be marvellous!

Bring on Stefan GP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Busty virgins? Is this when the Manor cars breakdown?

Bring on Stefan GP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ehh, maybe not, we need a WINNER afterall! :P

Sauber look very good indeed. I'll say that again.................The car appears well ahead of the others, to be fair. Front row material, I'd say. PDLR seemed to know where the throttle was too. Merc looks underdeveloped to me while the F10 looked like it had mega grunt. Macca's a bit of a mystery - like to see what The Lewis does tomorrow.

Shame they didn't hire real drivers - they have a fast but raw kid and a valueless antique. If their car is the Brawn of this year then there is going to be a huge wasted opportunity. If I were them, I would fire Pedro of the rose after Friday practice at Bahrain.

If I were them, I would fire Pedro of the rose after Friday practice at Bahrain.

As you wish, but don't hire Nick. smile.gif

Day 2 results:

1. F. Massa Ferrari F10 1:11.722

2. K. Kobayashi Sauber C29 1:12.056

3. L. Hamilton McLaren MP4-25 1:12.256

4. R. Kubica Renault R30 1:12.426

5. N. Rosberg Mercedes GP W01 1:12.899

6. R. Barrichello Williams FW32 1:13.377

7. S. Buemi Toro Rosso STR5 1:13.849

Ferrari continue their apparant good pace and Sauber up there again.....

Of course we don't know the fuel loads etc. but I imagine that they must all have run with their fastaest specs at some point in the day.

Looking good for Ferrari so far.

No major surprises, Sauber looking good though.

Can't wait to see The big guns - Alonso and Jenson out tomorrow.

I'm interested in Sauber's pace, is it just light tanks, ie less than 40kg in order to lure a much needed sponsor, or is the pace a true reflection on tidy BMW funded design :eusa_think:

Sauber the Brawn of 2010 maybe!!!