Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean Todt

Mercedes Benz Grand Prix!!!

I'd probably give up on F1 if Trulli and Fisichella drove for Ferrari, and Karthikeyan and Chandhok drove for Force India, and Wurz and Klien drove for Red Bull, and Fauzy and Yoong drove for 1Malaysia, and Patrick and Earnhardt drove for US F1. It'd just be an utter joke.

Totally agree. I hate the idea of any nationalism in F1. Vijay Mallaya bugs me with his comments about his 'Indian' Team. The major share in the team is his, and his Kingfisher company are a big sponsor, but Michel Mol (Dutch) owns a share, and the cars are born in Silverstone, built by British hands. If he had a chance there would be 2 Indian drivers but they don't have and potential yet.

Ferrari employ the 'best'..not Italian..the best they can buy.

Mclaren face a difficult time ahead if they play on their 'All British' team. Goes down well at home, but a lot of countries overseas will find that hard to digest. Same with Brawn.

It wasn't with Williams that Hill had a dispute over money, if I remember rightly, but the money issue was dominant for the rest of his career. Teams like McLaren and Ferrari wouldn't agree to his steep salary demands. I think that's where the mutated rumors came from.

Thanks for refreshing my memory, Mike, it was indeed McLaren.

3. There will be more bollocks like this as the season begins.

4. There will be tiny beings begging for my attention... say, for instance, the man behind the nose!!... and guess who we'll be yelling him on... yep, yep, that's the other tiny thing named abbas...

5. Funny bunch. I should double your pay.

How random.

I fell over a peanut on April the 4th of September.

Actually it is said story beyond scope of this forum...

But, it is equally true for any news source, I could say ZDF or ARD or CNN if you prefer. When you are part of the event they are reporting about, you can see how distorted information gets out.

4. There will be tiny beings begging for my attention... say, for instance, the man behind the nose!!... and guess who we'll be yelling him on... yep, yep, that's the other tiny thing named abbas...

5. Funny bunch. I should double your pay.

:lol: , funny considering all that you said about me reflects your character....Maure, I am not your mirror....you have been chocking ever since Lewis won the WDC, move on.....or get laid....

I have also been noticing how you try to kiss others even when they are trying to be rude you....shamless....

:lol: , funny considering all that you said about me reflects your character....Maure, I am not your mirror....you have been chocking ever since Lewis won the WDC, move on.....or get laid....

I have also been noticing how you try to kiss others even when they are trying to be rude you....shamless....

Your comments being those of a person that has explicitly express hatred for certain drivers as well as a person that continues to chase me around trying to cover up his own embarrassment... yep, I shrug and smile.

Regarding my response to rudeness, some day you will grow up and understand. Same goes for the "get laid" remark.

And Hamilton, well, he won and, as I said at the time, good for him. It does follow you can't acknowledge this. Still funny.

He's just upset 'cos another Brit won a title.... :D

Two British drivers have won of late. If you cared, you would see that in both occasions I've said "good on them".

Your fantasies, on the other hand, are justified since, after all, you are no more than another resent-driven goon and the nationality of drivers is the first and only thing that matters to you. Personally, as a fan of F1, the last WDC's have been lacking, weak... and, yes, I'm going back to even the late Schumacher years.

But hate away. Be rude, as abbas says. No problem. Others of your lot will blame me for your actions and I will still, shrug, smile, and wish you all do well... no matter how little "well" might amount to you. Read Rabindranath Tagore on the issue.

But hate away. Be rude, as abbas says. No problem. Others of your lot will blame me for your actions and I will still, shrug, smile, and wish you all do well... no matter how little "well" might amount to you. Read Rabindranath Tagore on the issue.

Usual blah, blah, blah....

And no I don't hate you Maure; you're not worth that much emotional/time investment