Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopkidding

Schumacher At Mercedes?

Anyone watch the ROC today/tonight? One of the British commentators said something very interesting about Schumi that I had not heard before. He said that if Massa was not up to snuff after 3 races in 2010, and it was clear he wasn't fit and fully recovered from his accident, then Schumi would take over for the rest of the year. As far as his neck goes, he said that wasn't the reason he didn't in the end fill Massa's seat. It was the fact the car was such a dog, he wasn't prepared to race it and look silly in the process by having so so results.

Oh boy. Schumi and Alonso in the same team. How awesome would that be! Still, like Eric said, I suspect it won't happen, alas.

Oh boy. Schumi and Alonso in the same team. How awesome would that be! Still, like Eric said, I suspect it won't happen, alas.

That would be the day :) I would love to see that but I doubt it will happen. It is more likely that we would have old Renault pair Alonso-Fisi.

If i had the money I would pay to see that happening, that would be the best combination for me I would buy a diary to write down day by day all those excuses eyebrown will be given on a daily basis, how happy I would be to see that but I must admit that it would be even funnier to me to see this happening with Massa instead of Schumi.

My friend, I admire your candor (or is that "condor"?). You have to wonder how much of this talk is merely a publicists' wet dream to keep us focused on Formula One for what will be a long off-season.

So we at TF1 are stupid many times. As many times as topics about MSC return are...

Surely Fisico has a contract saying that if either Massa or Alonso are unable to race, then it will be he (Fisi) who steps in? So Ferrari cant just call on Schuey.

Wouldnt happen anyway. And Schu will not be going to mercedes. Jordan started this rumour with nothing much to back it up with.

If Schumi does drive for Merc, I hope Merc copies / steals Ferrari data. That way, it'll be like Schumi driving a Ferrari & we Ferrari-Schu fans can support him without any guilt.

If Schumi does drive for Merc, I hope Merc copies / steals Ferrari data. That way, it'll be like Schumi driving a Ferrari & we Ferrari-Schu fans can support him without any guilt.

What an awful thing to say about a team composed of British gentlemen!

Oh, wait...

Surely Fisico has a contract saying that if either Massa or Alonso are unable to race, then it will be he (Fisi) who steps in? So Ferrari cant just call on Schuey.

Wouldnt happen anyway. And Schu will not be going to mercedes. Jordan started this rumour with nothing much to back it up with.

I just want to hear who their other driver will be, I need to stop thinking about it and reading about it.

What an awful thing to say about a team composed of British gentlemen!

Oh, wait...

Ouch :lol:

I hope that Argentinian geezer joins F1, it's a while since we've had drug mules in F1 :whistling::eekout:

I just want to hear who their other driver will be, I need to stop thinking about it and reading about it.

But then we will need something else to think about, this kind of suspense is what keeps us F1 freaks going throughout the winter!