Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cristiano84

Kobayashi To Renault?

Read talk of the Toyota-Renault tie in in the last 48 hours and I hope that there is some substance to it. Heaven knows Renault F1 could use sponsor dollars and I think most of us want to see young Kobayashi on the grid in 2010. A win-win situation?

What I don't understand is exactly how Renault will be featured in the next Star Trek movie...

I agree.

Maybe a Renault powered ISS Enterprise perhaps???

Sorry I know nothing about Star Trek, must be too young :P

What I like about Kobay...

After Brazil a few drivers whinged to the press about Kobay being a bit 'out there'.

The press then asked Kobay if he thought he should tone things down a bit (be less agressive / safer).

Kobay said (I'm paraphrasing) 'What? Why should I? I'm here to win.'

F1 needs more of that and less of the whimpy, pampered F1 drivers with no balls all getting along watching out for each other. It's a race. So race.

:thbup:

Kamui Kobayashi has signed for Sauber.

"Ever since the start of my career I have dreamed of racing in Formula One," he said. "Now this dream has come true. I am very happy that my two races in 2009 have earned me a c#ckpit place. I will do my very best for Peter Sauber's team and I am proud to be able to carry on flying the Japanese flag in Formula One."

Source

----

Now we shall see his worth. I can't wait.

c#ckpit....why is that being censored....I understand c#ck is offensive, but whats wrong with c#ckpit....its not c#ck (space) pit.

c#ckpit....why is that being censored....I understand c#ck is offensive, but whats wrong with c#ckpit....its not c#ck (space) pit.

nothing wrong with Sh#taki mushrooms either

revolution!

Whose c#ck is offensive? :)

(I was going to say - "have you got pictures" then realised I really didn't want to see them.....) :)

Tell you what, just say Knobpit instead. :)

How about...

arsenal, manuscripts, accumulator, bened#ck, blesbok, charminger, unmuffled, spoonier, altitude, ravages and swankier?

I feel 8 years old again.

Is that like Girls Aloud?

But dirtier...

:D

jeez - got to stop drinking - my bad - allowed

Having said that, one could convincingly argue that Girls Aloud and Twats Aloud are one and the same thing.

...thus proving that Spanish is fine for insulting you, idiotas! (heheh I bet they will never find out that "idiotas" is actually "idiots" in Spanish...I'm so clever)

...thus proving that Spanish is fine for insulting you, idiotas! (heheh I bet they will never find out that "idiotas" is actually "idiots" in Spanish...I'm so clever)

Son unos mingafr

...thus proving that I was asleep (in China) until now.

神经病!

...thus proving that my wife has a potty mouth.

incidently - our dogs where called...

polly puta (great grandmother)

rosita de la puta (grandmother)

pipalina la putita (mother)

mollita de la putita (last in the line)