Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dribbler

Happy Birthday Graham!

Happy Birthday to our golden Graham. Have a spanking good time.

Graham! Happy Birthday Old Man, hope your days' a great one :D

John finks, slooowllleeeyyy..... Scientists? They, they have Birthdays too? :lol:

Well, if I never. Peter Pan does grow old!

Happy birthday mate. Walk around naked as much as you like listening to Gangster Rap, or chill with Sesame St. Its your day dude! Hope you get lots of pretty nurses to fuss all over you and you get to use your thermometer ;) enjoy yourself bud, Here's to a brilliant bloke and a good mate xxxxxxxxx

Happy birthday Graham I hope you have one the of the best days and if I get in touch with my sister maybe you can get a surprise too but don't count to much on it as I usually talk to her on facebook. :P

Happy Birthday Murray!!! See, it's not so bad if we call you that, it makes for a nice rhyme :P Hope you're having a great day ^^

Thanks to you all. The forum wouldn't be the same without your fine selves. I've had a pretty fun day so far and will be going out for a Chinese meal with my family later. Hope you're all enjoying the most important day of the year too. :P

A slightly belated Happy Birthday to you, Muzza. :beer22

Hope you had a great day and got lots of nice pressies, befitting someone of your..........ermmm........stature :whistling:

And change your name back!! :lol:

Alba is feeling very sorry right now that she couldn't wish you a Happy Birthday on the actual day, hope that counts for something.

And change your name back!! :P

:lol:

Thanks again everyone.

Marshmallows into salsa? What a waste of good, fire-toastable marshmallows. A marshmallow kebab is what you want.

Graham, I don't think you logged on in time to see that I'd changed my name and my avatar to be Jean Marie Balestra...to follow suit with Abbas/Jean Todt. That should put the Nazi comment in context*. I just couldn't stand to look at him as my avatar for more than one day.

*No comment regarding my own sex-in-a-nazi-uniform preferences, however.

I'll always know you as Muzza, Graham! Happy belated birthday wishes!

Nathan

I thought you were Tallulah? Damn, it's confusing around here.

*dribbler suddenly remembers it's only Tallulah on a saturday*