Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Argento Reloaded

Most Beautiful Men

Hot damn, I still have a chance!

By the way, could you perhaps quantify "...a couple of flaws"?

Everything you say and everything you do?? :whistling::eekout:

Attractiveness is based on the individual. But I get Eli. I'm just older and have no desire to be "a cougar" which is the reason I like guys around my own age and older.

That's what we old codgers say when we can no longer attract younger people :lol:

You. Oh but you! :P

I agree with Eli. Flaws are good. Like a lopsided grin, or a stronger defined nose. Tousled hair. I personally prefer a mop of it. Perfect looking guys take maintenance dude! We don't want you lot to have a beauty regime that rivals our own. We like a man that has the confidence in himself to know he looks good. David Beckham for instance, good looking but far too groomed. Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters - i'll have me some of him!

Attractiveness is based on the individual. But I get Eli. I'm just older and have no desire to be "a cougar" which is the reason I like guys around my own age and older.

Here's something for you. An older man knows what he's doing. ;)

Not all older guys know what they are doing... LMAO not that I would know or anything!

Everything you say and everything you do?? :whistling::eekout:

:lol: for example!

Not all older guys know what they are doing... LMAO not that I would know or anything!

Totally agreed!!!

LOL :lol: The ones that do.... Oh boy. Seconds, thirds, elevenses, breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper, day, night and then lets go wild baby! :lol:

Its all good, Ben babe! Except when its bad. LOL