Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

The Schumacher Thread

Poor Mike - there are quite a few guys going to be gunning for him...

1- Lewis.....never raced against him, media compared him to Mike, nows his chance to prove his mettle, and he won't let the opportunity go by.

2- Vettel......already knows he's as fast if not faster through their teaming in the RoC. Hungriest out there as he WANTS his World Championship

3- Massa.....chance to prove the student has learnt from the master.

4- Nando....wants a third WDC to be considered a "great" and what better way than beating Mike for a third time

And then we have Nico, Bob, and Jense - all credible racers too.

When did Michael ever go up against 7 other quality drivers? At best, at any given time, he was only ever racing one or two other people.

I can't wait for Aussie!!!

First post to the forum and I think that I am going to hear nothing but negatives from all. With Schumi's return and all the hype about it I wonder just how much worse F1 can get. Lousy race tracks , whiny pampered drivers , rules that make no sense whatsoever , out of control expenses, etc,etc. Now Schumi's back and we all know that if he can be out of racing for this long and still challange for a title then it really shows how bad the situation really is. If he can match and or better what is considered the best out there right now, it shows that what we have really isn't the best of the best. I always thought that F1 was the pinnacle of motor racing but with the slide in the sport for the last 10 years or so I know that this can only be the last ditch effort to try and make what was once the greatest sport into a bigger deposit into Bernies bank account....

First post to the forum and I think that I am going to hear nothing but negatives from all. With Schumi's return and all the hype about it I wonder just how much worse F1 can get. Lousy race tracks , whiny pampered drivers , rules that make no sense whatsoever , out of control expenses, etc,etc. Now Schumi's back and we all know that if he can be out of racing for this long and still challange for a title then it really shows how bad the situation really is. If he can match and or better what is considered the best out there right now, it shows that what we have really isn't the best of the best. I always thought that F1 was the pinnacle of motor racing but with the slide in the sport for the last 10 years or so I know that this can only be the last ditch effort to try and make what was once the greatest sport into a bigger deposit into Bernies bank account....

Good post.

Welcome aboard.

Crap post.

Welcome aboard.

Kidding about the crap post bit, it's just you forgot to mention the no refuelling thing for next year!

Welcome Slonge.

Yes there are some lousy race tracks, but its the same for everybody - they all have to go around them 50-odd times to win the race.

Whiney pampered drivers : JV isn't racing. Half the grid is German - they don't know how to whine. And Alonso hasn't been beaten by Massa yet, so you won't hear a peep till he is.

Out of control expenses : its their money...let em do what they want with it. Maybe the poorer teams should outsource to China or India to get the same tech for half the price.

How bad the situation is? How about how good Michael really is?

The pinnacle : so whats the best then? GP2? IRL? Formula Atlantic? Local stock cars?

Whiney pampered drivers : JV isn't racing. Half the grid is German - they don't know how to whine. And Alonso hasn't been beaten by Massa yet, so you won't hear a peep till he is.

Are you trying to post about Alono in Shumacher's thread? sf1.gif

I'm happy.

Its real cool that he decides to return in the year that Button is defending his championship also.

Maybe we'll see some real good racing from now on.

Its real cool that he decides to return in the year that Button is defending his championship also.

If Button could... ph34r.gif

Sorry, just a joke.

[quote name='AleHop' date='24 December 2009 - 08:22 AM' timestamp='1261599777' post='306214']
Are you trying to post about Alono in Shumacher's thread? [img]http://www.totalf1.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/sf1.gif[/img]
[/quote]

No. Just Alonso is the only whiney whingey windbag driver. But only if he is losing.

Cheaterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

:runaway:

Says the Fernando "oh Flabbio bbz please make Nelsinho crash so I win race (actually coming to think about it, you don't have to cos he does it on regular basis)" fan!

How bad the situation is? How about how good Michael really is?

Was what I was going to say. But you did, so I'll just quote you and agree.

I'm happy.

Maybe we'll see some real good racing from now on.

Did you just say 'Button' and 'real good racing' all in the same breath?

Cheaterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

:runaway:

Blah blah cheating German bast*rd (with hair but I'm not jealous) blah.

To be honest, I wonder if whatever Schumacher does will be meaningful in any relevant way.

The thing is that FIA will decide who does what when. As far as BrawnGP, it is a bad break for Rosberg and that's a pity because it is not difficult to see who will get what in that team.

I would've preferred a one year come back to say goodbye to the fans. A tribute to the sport and his career. To claim to be aiming for a championship is kind of sad.

To be honest, I wonder if whatever Schumacher does will be meaningful in any relevant way.

The thing is that FIA will decide who does what when. As far as BrawnGP, it is a bad break for Rosberg and that's a pity because it is not difficult to see who will get what in that team.

I would've preferred a one year come back to say goodbye to the fans. A tribute to the sport and his career. To claim to be aiming for a championship is kind of sad.

My nappy versus your mouth. Damn, you win.

Was what I was going to say. But you did, so I'll just quote you and agree.

Yeah well it hurt me lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots to say it......but I had to do it.....coz its the truth, and my mummy, rest her soul, told me to always tell the truth...even if her daddy has a 12 gauge pointed at me :o

BBC covering story: http://news.bbc.co.u...one/8427552.stm

Quoted from Bild though hmmmm

Thanks so much for the link. It's great to see him smile and he is so excited hope he dominates the games again. And as the host said it definitely sounds music to many formula one fans around the globe. thanks again for the link mate now i would send the link to a hell lot of people. :)

Thanks so much for the link. It's great to see him smile and he is so excited hope he dominates the games again. And as the host said it definitely sounds music to many formula one fans around the globe. thanks again for the link mate now i would send the link to a hell lot of people. :)

Don't forget to send it to Corinna. When she's untied and let out of the basement she will want to know what the f*ck is going on.

Just saw this on formula1.com and got a little worried, but I'm sure it's fine - I'm probably just worrying about nothing.

post-2537-126166389223_thumb.jpg

Just saw this on formula1.com and got a little worried, but I'm sure it's fine - I'm probably just worrying about nothing.

:lol:

Oh, and....ermm...cheater? :unsure:

To the doubting Thomases - Schumi will be as brilliant as ever, his reflexes / driving skills not withered in the slightest. His phenomenal physical fitness ensures that.

Funny.