Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

The Schumacher Thread

Really, I think it comes down to personal opinion and who you support. It is very rare to convince somebody that there favourite driver was rubbish or whatever in whatever season, because they'll always try and argue around that point because that driver is their favourite. I'm guilty of the same, I'll defend my favourite drivers if people say they do rubbish because I think we all do. Unless you support nobody and you're boring. :whistling:

:P

sorry to disappoint, but I like vaginas.

EDIT - so in theory, I should be all for a schumi comeback.

*runs and hides*

:lol: Ich leibe kuntz.

The order of things; New member arrives. Scans around, sees perverts, baldies, sickos, children and transvestite pensioners. Spots a few Schumi fans. Likes to mix it up and likes to be unconventional. Damns said fans and ruffles feather. Said fans come back with disgruntled noises resembling mental farm yard animals. New maverick gets rialled, reply's and ruffles more feathers (whilst acknowledging said driver's skill). One fan tries to reassure new maverick that they are open to objective debate, maverick dismisses olive branch and carries on with destructive agenda. Stalwarts make maverick look silly. Apathetic members join the bandwagon of poitless discussion only to find themselves being attacked too.

Masturbation ensues.

Newly chilled group finds common ground, have a sloppy French kiss and drop pointless discussion.

New season commences, more bollocks to disagree on.

Common ground found in Cafe.

Season ends, disagreement ensues over the wowrth of newly crowned champion.

Masturbation ensues.

Discussion exhausted, discussion commences on the worth/value/skill/dirty tactics of Michael Schumacher.

Cheap jibes about Andres and his baldness. Lame jokes about members who are old/smelly/Alonso fans.

Reference to 2008 spec' rear wing.

Nathan posts Melbourne pics.

Cav' leaves.

2011 season starts.

Blah blah, maure, blah.

Group masturbation.

Site renamed Total load of pointless, but endearing old bollocks.com

You saying we're a bunch of w#nkers?

If the hand fits.....

Really, I think it comes down to personal opinion and who you support. It is very rare to convince somebody that there favourite driver was rubbish

I am far from trying to do that. MS is certainly no rubbish, actually one of the many bests drivers ever to got a chance in F1.

or whatever in whatever season, because they'll always try and argue around that point because that driver is their favourite.

I am ok with that... The problem is when something which should be a sane fan support becomes an out of control religious thing...

I'm guilty of the same, I'll defend my favourite drivers if people say they do rubbish because I think we all do. Unless you support nobody and you're boring.

I dont support anybody in particular, and I am certainly not boring...

You were making no sense whatsoever even before you started going off at random tangents. As I said earlier, don't ever assume here that you can get away with things. You will get called out very soon. So don't push your very limited understanding of statistics and sampling and make bad analogies and hope that noone will notice because they don't understand statistics.

The order of things; New member arrives. Scans around, sees perverts, baldies, sickos, children and transvestite pensioners. Spots a few Schumi fans. Likes to mix it up and likes to be unconventional. Damns said fans and ruffles feather. Said fans come back with disgruntled noises resembling mental farm yard animals. New maverick gets rialled, reply's and ruffles more feathers (whilst acknowledging said driver's skill). One fan tries to reassure new maverick that they are open to objective debate, maverick dismisses olive branch and carries on with destructive agenda. Stalwarts make maverick look silly. Apathetic members join the bandwagon of poitless discussion only to find themselves being attacked too.

Masturbation ensues.

Newly chilled group finds common ground, have a sloppy French kiss and drop pointless discussion.

Masturbation ensues.

Discussion exhausted, discussion commences on the worth/value/skill/dirty tactics of Michael Schumacher.

Cheap jibes about Andres and his baldness. Lame jokes about members who are old/smelly/Alonso fans.

Cav' leaves.

2011 season starts.

Blah blah, maure, blah.

Group masturbation.

:roll:

You know what. I'm sick of this site. You can mention yourself, Andres, Persevere, SuperKimi and Chris in this post, people always forget us women. You b#####ds. Kenny has now been killed.

But back on topic. Many think that Schumi was bad for the sport. Like f*ck he was. Possibly, quite the best thing that has ever happened to it. You can't deny whether you love him or hate him, as an F1 fan, he's impacted your life somewhat.

End of.

You can't deny whether you love him or hate him, as an F1 fan, he's impacted your life somewhat.

Or, if your name is Jacques or Damon, then certainly the left hand front corner of your car.

You were making no sense whatsoever even before you started going off at random tangents.

Dont worry. I did not expect you to understand it...

As I said earlier, don't ever assume here that you can get away with things.

I am not the one providing excuses like "I wont bother discuss" or calling someone else stupid when dont have counter-arguments...

I am the one who admitted lack of memory and that I got wrong a couple of basic facts. But my main point keeps valid and you KNOW it... So much so that your only desperate option was to call me stupid 157 times. But did not provide any counter-arguments (other than the fairy tale about all MS were great drivers who were allowed to fight... that you THINK it is a good counter-argument, as you take it as fact, closing your eyes to evidences like AU2002...)

You will get called out very soon. So don't push your very limited understanding of statistics and sampling and make bad analogies and hope that noone will notice because they don't understand statistics.

I misjudged you... At least know you admitted you dont understand statistics... That makes you a better guy...

Thats more proof that he wanted to be champion so badly. Looking back, the man is a genius. Nobody can argue that.

You were making no sense whatsoever even before you started going off at random tangents. As I said earlier, don't ever assume here that you can get away with things. You will get called out very soon. So don't push your very limited understanding of statistics and sampling and make bad analogies and hope that noone will notice because they don't understand statistics.

Is this directed at me?

EDIT - Can't be - sorry, my mistake.

Thats more proof that he wanted to be champion so badly. Looking back, the man is a genius. Nobody can argue that.

@shields - religious following of a driver? Mate, I don't know you on a personal level but I hope you don't take offence. Dribbler and Cav are two of the least likeliest people to follow a driver religiously. If you look, really read what they're saying, their views are completely objective.

You have to expect to objectively provide decent logical reason as to why you think said driver is Satan. What I've read does not make sense.

I used to have a mate who was obsessed with Schumacher. To the point where he called his kid Michael Ferrari. I don't speak to him anymore. But he wouldn't take any form of criticism.

For myself, Jens is my weak point and no I don't like his looks. Yes it p**ses me off when I read negative stuff like what Twathead Irvine wrote. Thats not objective. Just malicious.

This place, you either sink, swim or fly. To be a flier-look, read and reply with a clear mind. You'll get challenged. We all do. But constructive criticism works.

When did your dislike of Michael start? Why? What could he do better?

We don't have to like the same people but helps if we understand why we don't.

Cause at the moment you do look like a novice who's stamping his feet a bit.

Like I said please don't take offence. Thats just my constructive criticism.

Steph.

sorry double post.

Edit: And again, sorry.

Edit: Yes, I am stupid. 4 posts later. Sorry.

...Scans around, sees perverts, baldies, sickos, children and transvestite pensioners...

I am compelled to take strong issue with this thinly veiled attack on a Forum member. I know for a fact that Eric is not a transvestite.

Masturbation ensues.

Masturbation ensues.

Cav' leaves.

2011 season starts.

Blah blah, maure, blah.

Group masturbation.

:lolroll:

It's funny because it's true.

I found it highly amusing and mildly offensive....or was it the other way around? :eusa_think:

Remember not to change the colour of your hair anymore.

She is a suicide blonde. Dyed by her own hand.

Ahhh I missed this 'style'

d09esp1427.jpg

Eli, I'm so happy he's back... Schumacher and Alonso in Ferrari wouldn't work at all.